Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Chelsea's Hazard Reveals How He Frustrated Mourinho, Conte And Now Sarri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Hazard Reveals How He Frustrated Mourinho, Conte And Now Sarri (415 Views)

Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Hazard Reveals How He Frustrated Mourinho, Conte And Now Sarri by queenonyebiri1(f): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Chelsea ace Eden Hazard says he's not selfish enough for his managers.
Hazard has netted 12 times in the Premier League this season, a tally which is just four short of his best ever return for the Blues — he scored 16 goals in the 2016-17 campaign.

He told The Times:

"I'm not at all selfish.

"The way I am can be a weakness to be the best player in the world. Managers like [Jose] Mourinho, [Antonio] Conte, now with Sarri want me to score 40, 50 goals a season but can I do that? I'm not sure.

"Maybe they think I can, but I know myself and I don't think I can. But I will try.

"I like to be 'the star' but I like also when I can pass the ball to another for him to score, and it is not just about me. It's about everyone. My target is to help the team to win something."

https://www.queensmail.com/2019/02/chelseas-hazard-reveals-how-he.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Nigerian Footballer Sammy Osoni / Messi Scores Twice As Barca Progress Barcelona 5 -1 Lyon / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.