Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo (17752 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by bornolowu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Friend01:

Kano, Jigawa and recently Kaduna have always been Buhari's strongholds ,but as for Edo;votes might split because Atiku seem to have a slight edge according to my pre election survey , but I think based on some last ditch efforts for Buhari he might nick this one sorely on the APC chairman's big hand and the current governor's home support.

As for Akwa Ibom, I don't think Buhari can make a major dent into PDPs numbers, but maybe they, APC could muster some good amount of votes due to Akpabio's clout .However, it won't be that strong knowing APC is just gathering momentum there. let's wait and see how it eventually pans out.
You are not respecting kwankwaso, not respecting that kano is a religious state and most likely the governor will be punished for his bribe scandal. in jigawa, you are not respecting Lamido. you simply are not paying attention. Buhari will loose in Edo sorely. oshiomole won't win his senatorial district. As

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by pongwa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=olawalepopoola post=75564857]
Shame on you. Yorubas have decided to be with their son. Igbos should vote for Obi too, that isn't a crime. 2019 elections is all about tribal and regional interest and sentiments.
90% of Yorubas stands with PMB/PYO[/quote

'as you lay your bed, so you lie on it'
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by j1mmy: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
What he was trying to say is

Buhari Will RIG 2019 Presidential Election
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Friend01(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
bornolowu:
You are not respecting kwankwaso, not respecting that kano is a religious state and most likely the governor will be punished for his bribe scandal. in jigawa, you are not respecting Lamido. you simply are not paying attention. Buhari will loose in Edo sorely. oshiomole won't win his senatorial district. As

Ganduje case is separate from Buhari's case. You think northeners are fools not to know what to do.
Kwankwaso do gather crowds due to his large following, but on presidential election day it will be a totally different ball game.

Lamido's clout can't extend beyond his seeking a position .
Presidency is a different kettle of fish.

As for Oshiomhole's district, you don't know anything about it.
I live in a town that is not more than 5-7 minutes drive from Auchi (one of the major LG headquarters in Edo north senatorial district , Oshiomhole's district) that is not far from Oshiomhole's town Iyahmo.
To put things in perspective for you so you don't keep deluding yourself.
All the current positions from LG chairmen, councillors, state house of rep member, national of house of rep member even Oshiomhole's district senator, in the person of Senator Francis Alimekhena are all APC.
So, I am wondering where your lying will go next?
You just come online when it is convenient for you not knowing we know you sheepish tricks. I
Or will you join the next level team?
APC has it totally locked down for Edo state.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by bornolowu(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Friend01:

Ganduje case is separate from Buhari's case. You think northeners are fools not to know what to do.
Kwankwaso do gather crowds due to his large following, but on presidential election day it will be a totally different ball game.

Lamido's clout can't extend beyond his seeking a position .
Presidency is a different kettle of fish.

As for Oshiomhole's district, you don't know anything about it.
I live in a town that is not more than 5-7 minutes drive from Auchi (one of the major LG headquarters in Edo north senatorial district , Oshiomhole's district) that is not far from Oshiomhole's town Iyahmo.
To put things in perspective for you so you don't keep deluding yourself.
All the current positions from LG chairmen, councillors, state house of rep member, national of house of rep member even Oshiomhole's district senator, in the person of Senator Francis Alimekhena are all APC.
So, I am wondering where your lying will go next?
You just come online when it is convenient for you not knowing we know you sheepish tricks. I
Or will you join the next level team?
APC has it totally locked down for Edo state.
Ganduje is tied to buhari and u will see it. accepting that kwankwaso and lamido pulls crowd but that won't play out in the election is just laughable. Owan is going to be PDP since pally has defected . oshiomole greed to give deputy governor to esako as against owan and pally will surely hurt him. Just wait and see.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Fola Willie Ojo by Friend01(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2019
bornolowu:
Ganduje is tied to buhari and u will see it. accepting that kwankwaso and lamido pulls crowd but that won't play out in the election is just laughable. Owan is going to be PDP since pally has defected . oshiomole greed to give deputy governor to esako as against owan and pally will surely hurt him. Just wait and see.

let's wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP / What Does The Nigerian Law Say About 'Second Party' Usage Of Official Cars? / Ogun 2023: Adekunle Akinlade Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.