Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) (22165 Views)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Soludo Bans Touts From Collecting Revenue At Anambra Markets, Parks / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
So Rufai must be called to order immediately

1 Like

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Mohdhk(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
All this boys self dem don chop bella full madness don start but, they should kip this mind no matter d violence Feb 16th is till on nobody fit change
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Euny86: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Therd was really a country
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by mannatech: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
BrokenTV:
I won't be surprised if this is happening in southern Kaduna.
You are right. That's the kaduna south LGA INEC area office.
Was there live this morning and with what is going on now, most of us would be robbed of our civil right and duty to vote in the upcoming election.

Those guys chasing people are nothing but touts parading as civilian jtf, sponsored by the state government with support from the police.

There's a division police station right in front of the INEC office but these uneducated, uncultured and uncivilised known drug addicts who know nothing but violence would be allowed to unleash their madness on Nigerians because we are too timid and full of fear.

This is not democracy we are practicing in Nigeria. Too much division and oppression. 7ntil we unite and cut off the head of the oppressor, we will continue living in bondage.

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Macmoni(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
BrokenTV:
H
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Seetto: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is INEC office barnawa..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by thatigboman: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
What exactly are u trying to ascertain? U no see their faces? They are el rufai's thugs
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Sholaco: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by GenFunction: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
hell rufai d midget
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Viserion: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
i was there yesterday the same location to collect my PVC, it was hell...these were not thugs but JTF that were called when the commotion was too much.. see pictures below..

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by mannatech: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Viserion:
i was there yesterday the same location to collect my PVC, it was hell...these were not thugs but JTF that were called when the commotion was too much.. see pictures below..
I live around the police station and you will agree with me that those jtf guys are not trained. Most of them from Kakuri, narayi, television village are drop outs, drug addicts, societal misfit who sees violence as to solution to every problem.
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Moventist: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
mannatech:

I live around the police station and you will agree with me that those jtf guys are not trained. Most of them from Kakuri, narayi, television village are drop outs, drug addicts, societal misfit who sees violence as to solution to every problem.

so the Christian's areas of Kaduna metropolis are the drop out and drug addicts who sees violence as solution to every problem?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by dadark: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
you people sef...do you want police and army everywhere you go....??

why cant nigerians do anything the normal way....??
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by mannatech: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Moventist:

so the Christian's areas of Kaduna metropolis are the drop out and drug addicts who sees violence as solution to every problem?
Maybe you are holding your phone upside down while reading my post.
When has the civilian jtf become a yardstick to evaluate the nature of the general people of kaduna south.

Did you see anywhere I refered to anyone's religious beliefs, while go there?

If you are pained by my comment, then am sorry but you are part of the problem. Turning a blind eye to societal rot all because of religion
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by dadark: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
everything na gragra....

nawa....
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by akaahs(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
BrokenTV:
Shut up, u wasted sperm If u don't anything good to say
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Viserion: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
mannatech:

I tell u bro, u need to see what I saw yesterday, it was terrible, after collecting mine, I went home exhausted, bitter and in pains all over my body, we are not civilized in this country. may God help us.
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
No security officials again or what?
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by mannatech: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
jaxxy:
No security officials again or what?
They are there. The inec office is directly opposite a police station
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by BrokenTV: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
akaahs:

Shut up, u wasted sperm If u don't anything good to say
Am not surprised by your reaction, if care is not taking you might be one of those thugs there, I can deduce your age from your response kid. Prove me wrong El Rufai slave. What I have achieved in life am not sure you have done 1 10th of it.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by terryflexy: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
I support atiku. .let vote a new person like we did 2015.I am tired of poverty in the land.it is too much

1 Like

Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Omonaijani: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wait and collect it after election

https://campusbiz.com.ng/itel-p32-specs-prices/
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by Timatayo1: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
That short slowpoke call El rufai will not escape warrant of God
Re: Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) by JayNok(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Barnawa INEC office yesterday enh....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People / Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC / After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.