Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim (22105 Views)

'it Is Damaging'~osinbajo Faults Weaponisation Of Ethnic,religious Biase In Poll / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Omooba77: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Office of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has faulted claims by the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria that Osinbajo’s office is in charge of implementing the Ruga settlement initiative across the country.

The General Secretary of MACBAN, Baba Uthman Ngelzarma, had said Osinbajo’s office was in charge of implementing the programme nationwide.

He had said, “This Ruga settlement model is a component part of the livestock development and transformation plan that is being implemented under the Office of the Vice-President. It is a component part of it.

“All must agree with me that the crisis we are facing today has become a multi-dimensional one and so the approach must also be holistic. It was the desire of the Federal Government to take a holistic approach that gave birth to the Ruga settlement model and it is not only for Fulani herders.”

However, the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice-President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande, said in a tweet on Friday that the programme being handled by Osinbajo was different from the one being referred to by Miyetti Allah.

Akande said the National Livestock Transformation Plan, which had been endorsed by the National Economic Council, was different from the Ruga programme

He tweeted, “Contrary to claims reported in sections of the media, Ruga settlements are not being supervised by the Office of the Vice President. Ruga is different from the National Livestock

Transformation Plan approved by state governors under the auspices of the National Economic Council.
“On the National Livestock Transformation Plan, 13 States are already in the process of implementation of a plan to transform the livestock production system in Nigeria along market-oriented value chain while ensuring an atmosphere of peace and justice.

“The states are Adamawa, Benue, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo, and Edo. These states are at different stages in the process but have indicated readiness to implement the plan. Truth is: this Federal Government will not impose on any state government regarding its land.

“NEC okayed the plan based on the recommendation of a technical committee of the council chaired by Ebonyi State Governor Umahi. Other state governors who were on the committee and working group are Adamawa, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Edo, Plateau, Oyo and Zamfara-mostly the frontline states.”

https://www.independent.ng/im-not-handling-ruga-programme-osinbajo-faults-miyetti-allahs-claim/
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Nbote(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lolzzz... And d blames excuses and denials continues.. D official herdsmen voice of d govt have spoken so Oga Osibanjo U are on ur own

59 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
In anyway

Ruga should be individual and and independence of both state and federal government

It should be an open market

Anyone willing to sell should do

Not imposing it on anyone

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by FarahAideed: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Liar you Satanic pastor !!!! You can see how satanic Buhari wants to make you a fool

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by sarrki(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... And d blames excuses and denials continues.. D official herdsmen voice of d govt have spoken so Oga Osibanjo U are on ur own

Why do you think they made that statement?

It’s all political

2013 loading

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by FarahAideed: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
sarrki:
In anyway

Ruga should be individual and and independence of both state and federal government

It should be an open market

Anyone willing to sell should do

Not imposing it on anyone

Why are you people so docile ? Who told you Ruga has anything to do with beef market , Ruga is handing part of your land to Fulanis from where they will grow Emirates

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by LibertyRep: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is one dirty job I expect the VP to vehemently reject except they have got him by his balls.

How would he approach and convince his people in Ogun State to give up their ancestral land for the Ruga thing?

Loyalty has a limit.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by sarrki(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why are you people so docile ? Who told you Ruga has anything to do with beef market , Ruga is handing part of your land to Fulanis from where they will grow Emirates

Ruga is a settlement Mr I too know

Also what is Fulani known for ?

You are a frustrated wailer that is yet to recover from the defeat of your party

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by FarahAideed: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
sarrki:

You are a frustrated wailer that is yet to recover from the defeat of your party

Our Victory was robbed and altered by wicked INEC ..for your info I am now enjoying APC they have started giving me business but I still no send because as I know Buhari has nothing to offer

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by sarrki(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Our Victory was robbed and altered by wicked INEC ..for your info I am now enjoying APC they have started giving me business but I still no send because as I know Buhari has nothing to offer

That’s what you guys always want

I don’t do mine for political patronage

I do it for my nation

N generation yet unborn

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
sarrki:

Why do you think they made that statement?
It’s all political
2013 loading
When u rush to reply and defend without thinking... 2023 becomes 2013

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by OfficialAPCNig: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
sarrki:

And don't forget to lease your family's ancestral land to them.

We, in the East and better South, will never cede an inch of territory to any terrorist. The Plateau all started as a result of just 1 Ruga settlement.

Give fulanis a hectare, they will still graze their cows outside those settlements, if not, one forest is enough for them and nobody would care.

The would graze the forest and in a second, you would see them in someone's farm. But go to NW, you would see how they protect their cows from grazing on farms even though there are not enough grasses.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by hisexcellency34: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fear, fear Osinbajo
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Xisnin(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Osinbajo has read the handwriting on the wall, he is trying to distance himself from the program
should it go wrong.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by eagleeye2: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Better be true oh..... this one no be trader money. let them look for another useful idiöt.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Earthquake3: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Osibanjo will be a scape goat for the Ruga thing

A slave will continue being a slave

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Earthquake3: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
I trust Buhari to feign ignorance of this

9 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm just here for the comments o!
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Ojiofor: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Believe the fake pastor at your own peril.His masters have spoken.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Omooba77: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
What is Ruga, Lalasticlala?
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by AngryNijerian: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Umahi's name pops up from anything concerning Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by FarahAideed: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mylove55:
according to the idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist organisation

Keep fooling yourself

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by MetaPhysical: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Miyetti Allah said VP Office is handling ruga.

VP Office say it is untrue.

Southerners believe miyetti and say VP is not telling truth.

Why should the occupation of South now be a difficult thing for miyetti to accomplish? Tell me.... grin
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by princeade86(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
DIS NIGGA DEY FEAR.
HIM NO WAN MAKE DEM throway am comot for office.
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Dandsome: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hahaha.

Guy man don de see hand writing on the wall
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Olayinka8793(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
#NoToRuga in the South.
Fvck the lifeless terrorist in aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by RZArecta2(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by RZArecta2(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's as if Osinbande want his masters to flog him bulala this night, how can he deny this thing just like that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Earthquake3: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Miyetti Allah said VP Office is handling ruga.

VP Office say it is untrue.

Southerners believe miyetti and say VP is not telling truth.

Why should the occupation of South now be a difficult thing for miyetti to accomplish? Tell me.... grin

MetaPhysical:

You dont have to support him. In fact he was not picked by Igbo. Miyetti Allah picked him to succeed Buhari. So dont start beating chest. Let fulani herdsmen beat chest, he is their choice for 2023.

This one don mellow grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Fadahunsi: Northern Borders Are Greatest Threat To Nigeria / NASS To Receive List Of Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Tomorrow / Anti-Gay Bill: “Go Back To School” Soyinka Tells Nigerian Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.