Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! (51107 Views)

Top 12 High Graphics Dolphin Emulator Games For Android / Cool Movies To Watch To Make Your Weekend Interesting - Direct Download Links / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
oluwafreshkid:

The fifa 19 needs purchase to unlock the full game play

Nope bro is free.

Everything is unlocked
Make sure you follow the instructions for playing.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by zainkay: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sixtus2:

Nope bro is free.

Everything is unlocked
Make sure you follow the instructions for playing.
I wasted 2.5gb for the download of fifa 19,i thought it's network ish during the first download that made the file to be corrupted, I had to try again and it's still same thing, this not a bad review because have downloaded a lot of games from your links and they still work flawlessly
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Kenedy16(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sixtus2:

Nope bro is free.
Everything is unlocked Make sure you follow the instructions for playing.
Pls wat is d minimum requirement for dis fifa19
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
zainkay:
I wasted 2.5gb for the download of fifa 19,i thought it's network ish during the first download that made the file to be corrupted, I had to try again and it's still same thing, this not a bad review because have downloaded a lot of games from your links and they still work flawlessly

Please use Adm Pro for downloading any files.

And Zarchiver Pro for extraction.

So try and use Zarchiver pro for the extraction again.

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kenedy16:
Pls wat is d minimum requirement for dis fifa19

Android Version: 4.1+
Ram: 1GB ram

And that's all.

Working smoothly on Itel A11

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Kenedy16(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sixtus2:

Android Version: 4.1+ Ram: 1GB ram
And that's all.
Working smoothly on Itel A11
Mod version of wich year fifa?
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by loricara: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kenedy16:
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kenedy16:
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
loricara:
Yea
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
The Last Dream v1.15 Apk + Obb

This game cut scenes are to good

try it

Will soon drop another high graphics game

https://androvictor..com/2019/03/the-last-dream-v115-apk-obb.html

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by zainkay: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sixtus2:

Please use Adm Pro for downloading any files.

And Zarchiver Pro for extraction.

So try and use Zarchiver pro for the extraction again.
I used adm for download and Zarchiver for extraction
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by sheggsliveth: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
zainkay:
I used adm for download and Zarchiver for extraction

Who can help me on how to copy games to obb, have done it severally on my Umidigi A3 it won't just work...it will still be referring me to download the additional file from play store.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Who can help me on how to copy games to obb, have done it severally on my Umidigi A3 it won't just work...it will still be referring me to download the additional file from play store.

What's the name of the game
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by treasuremi1(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
After extracting the file and moving it to Android/data folder. I installed the APK again and when I opened it, this is what it led to. It said I'm not connected to WiFi

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 2:55am On Mar 14, 2019
treasuremi1:
After extracting the file and moving it to Android/data folder. I installed the APK again and when I opened it, this is what it led to. It said I'm not connected to WiFi

Name of the game please
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by hardeycute(m): 3:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by treasuremi1(m): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Sixtus2:

Name of the game please

FIFA 18
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2019
hardeycute:
So you know why I'm unable to tilt?

GO TO SETTINGS and Change the control type to your choice
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2019
treasuremi1:

FIFA 18

They're two files.
Move obb files to obb
and data files to data

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by sheggsliveth: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Sixtus2:

What's the name of the game

FIFA soccer I download have been playing it on my old phone but can't play it with my Umidigi, copying game to obb just don't work please help me even if I download not from play store won't work,only games from play store work
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
sheggsliveth:

FIFA soccer I download have been playing it on my old phone but can't play it with my Umidigi, copying game to obb just don't work please help me even if I download not from play store won't work,only games from play store work

Where did u create ur obb?
Internal storage or SD card
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by sheggsliveth: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sixtus2:

Where did u create ur obb?
Internal storage or SD card

Didn't created it, it was formally on my phone so I didn't create any

it was in Android , OBB , obb folder is inside Android
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by hardeycute(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sixtus2:

GO TO SETTINGS and Change the control type to your choice
I have changed it many times but the game only drifts to the left side.

Device is Redmi 5 plus
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Didn't created it, it was formally on my phone so I didn't create any

it was in Android , OBB , obb folder is inside Android

Yes I know that obb is inside Android

Which looks like this Android/obb/

What am trying to tell u is that where did u move the obb files to?

Is it on Sd-card or Internal storage

If it is on Sdcard, then move it to internal storage

Otherwise

move to SD card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
hardeycute:
I have changed it many times but the game only drifts to the left side.

Device is Redmi 5 plus

Wow I didn't experience that

Make sure to clear apk data and cache and try it again
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by sheggsliveth: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thanks
Sixtus2:

Yes I know that obb is inside Android

Which looks like this Android/obb/

What am trying to tell u is that where did u move the obb files to?

Is it on Sd-card or Internal storage

If it is on Sdcard, then move it to internal storage

Have tried both, OBB is in SD card and phone memory still the same

Otherwise

move to SD card.

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by hardeycute(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sixtus2:

Wow I didn't experience that

Make sure to clear apk data and cache and try it again
it may also be because of the custom rom I'm running.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by cmecproblem(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sixtus2:
Asphalt 9: Legends 1.3.1a With VPN

Have dropped it
check it out

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/asphalt-9-legends-131a-with-vpn.html
Hello, will you be interested in joining my club - please drop your player name or code so I send an invitation, thanks. Asphalt 9 Legends
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by cmecproblem(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
tulipsmadra:

Pls is resident evil and this Asphalt mod apk or normal apk.

Hello, will you be interested in joining my club - please drop your player name or code so I send an invitation, thanks. Asphalt 9 Legends
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by cmecproblem(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
ksly24:
what about asphalt 9 (all stages unlocked)

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Doperyder(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
New game has been dropped

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.