Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! (51246 Views)

Top 12 High Graphics Dolphin Emulator Games For Android / Cool Movies To Watch To Make Your Weekend Interesting - Direct Download Links / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Have manage to install it but MC4 has stop
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
same issue I'm facing but on the walking dead apk
Go to ur play store go to google protect disabled the protection and install again
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

Yes bro I've experience that once. It most happens to Techno phone which has higher version like from 6.0 upward.

But right now they ain't no compatible version with 8.0
But as soon they release it, I will reupload it bro.

Sorry for the data wasted.
Guy why cry cry
Why u kw indicate am say 8.0 say e no go play sub 1k for Airtel take download MC4 e no work

I just dey binu cry cry cry
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

After downloading the OBB I tried downloading the apk it refuse to install am using Xiaomi redmi note 6pro I even sent to my frnd tecno pourvio same thing app not install

Sixtus2:

Or yo can simply go to

Settings>
Apps>
All>
Download
Manager>

Clear Data the data
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

Yes bro I've experience that once. It most happens to Techno phone which has higher version like from 6.0 upward.

But right now they ain't no compatible version with 8.0
But as soon they release it, I will reupload it bro.

Sorry for the data wasted.

Alright no problem, looking forward to it.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Guy why cry cry
Why u kw indicate am say 8.0 say e no go play sub 1k for Airtel take download MC4 e no work

What's the name of your devices
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Gosj01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Guy why cry cry

Calm down! do 350 own for daily 1gb or do double data like me or glo 2h for 1k
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Walking Dead Season 3 V1.04 [All EP Unlocked]

Download link below

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/walking-dead-season-3-v104-all-ep.html?m=0

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by chumsfortech: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
nice!

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

What's the name of your devices
Xiaomi redmi note6pro

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
I appreciate ur effort here
But plz indicate the Android version that will work.

Thanks wink
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Go to ur play store go to google protect disabled the protection and install again
ok bro
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:
Walking Dead Season 3 V1.04 [All EP Unlocked]

Download link below

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/walking-dead-season-3-v104-all-ep.html?m=0
oh man, I can't explain how happy I feel seeing this here, God bless you for this bro

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

still same bro..
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Xiaomi redmi note6pro

Infinix HOT5

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Thank you very much meshachdbuzz
I appreciate your good work here.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Salarys: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Your GTA v goes blank after clicking offline
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
meshachdbuzz:
I appreciate ur effort here
But plz indicate the Android version that will work.

Thanks wink

This game will work from version 5 and up. As far as it is from lollipop version(5.0), it will work on all higher android version.

But make sure you first download the app and install before the obvious files.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
oh man, I can't explain how happy I feel seeing this here, God bless you for this bro

Your happiness is our priority.
Thanks.
God bless you too.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
still same bro..

Before you download any games files,
first of all download the app and install it to know whether your device is compatible with it.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Salarys:
Your GTA v goes blank after clicking offline

I've experienced that before, your devices spec is too low.

And make sure you follow the other GPUs settings if yours is not MALI.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Salarys: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

I've experienced that before, your devices spec is too low.

And make sure you follow the other GPUs settings if yours is not MALI.
Lol... Seriously now?
Say something else please grin
I use the Nokia 6.1plus.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Salarys:

Lol... Seriously now?
Say something else please grin
I use the Nokia 6.1plus.

I'm so sorry if I offend you.
But please follow the below settings to get it resolve

NOTE : This data it for GPU Mali (etc)
if force close go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb

You will see folders,
-cutscene
-gta_int
-gta 3
-mobile
-txd
inside of that folders has a file that has
etc and pvr
Rename that to
=====================
for Adreno GPU : dxt
for Powervr GPU : pvr
=====================
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Salarys: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

I'm so sorry if I offend you.
But please follow the below settings to get it resolve

NOTE : This data it for GPU Mali (etc)
if force close go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb

You will see folders,
-cutscene
-gta_int
-gta 3
-mobile
-txd
inside of that folders has a file that has
etc and pvr
Rename that to
=====================
for Adreno GPU : dxt
for Powervr GPU : pvr
=====================

Sorry ..please Am I renaming all files with the etc and Pvr??.. I wish I can get access to a video tutorial sad

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sadly I can't install the walking dead season two APK on my Nokia x5... this is so sad
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Salarys:

Sorry ..please Am I renaming all files with the etc and Pvr??.. I wish I can get access to a video tutorial sad

Yes if your devices is Adreno GPU, rename it dxt

or if it is Powervr GPU rename it to pvr
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Sadly I can't install the walking dead season two APK on my Nokia x5... this is so sad

Hard luck bro,
but you can try the season 3

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/walking-dead-season-3-v104-all-ep.html
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by SaucyBenks(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

Hard luck bro,
but you can try the season 3

https://androvictor..com/2019/02/walking-dead-season-3-v104-all-ep.html
downloading already

1 Like

Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Salarys: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:

Yes if your devices is Adreno GPU, rename it dxt

or if it is Powervr GPU rename it to pvr

Adreno. Done thank you.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by tulipsmadra: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sixtus2:
Asphalt 9: Legends 1.3.1a With VPN
Have dropped it check it out
Pls is resident evil and this Asphalt mod apk or normal apk.
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
downloading already
Okay. That's good
Re: Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! by Sixtus2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Salarys:

Adreno. Done thank you.
Okay. I pray it work for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know / ::: Your Apps Thread ::: / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.