Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Before You Own That Website Check This, For All Intending Webmasters. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Before You Own That Website Check This, For All Intending Webmasters. (670 Views)

Modern Components That Website Designers Should Include In A Web Project / Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This / Do You Need Any Kind Of Website? Check Out My Previous Works Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Own That Website Check This, For All Intending Webmasters. by obinnananne(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okay guys sorry for the misleading topic,
I have a powerful social media website for sale, my program doesn't give me chance to run it, I will assist you in making some changes if the need arises, contact me to see for yourself, the social media so powerful it can compete with facebook, the price is less exorbitant.
for those who want to run a community platform and lord over members

you can check it HERE
if you like it call 09073732748

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For The Photo Stealer Apps / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website Here / How To Start A Blog In 2019 [under 20 Minutes Or Less]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.