Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This (797 Views)

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts / Before You Own That Website Check This, For All Intending Webmasters. / I Have Diabolic Traffic Bot And I Want To Use It On Adsense Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This by Jalive: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Truth is that website flipping has come to stay, however I see how people place adverts here for the sale of online properties and I begin to wonder if due deligence was done to avoid some ugly situations that might arise during and after the sale.

Some pertinent questions need to be answered in relation to these transactions. These include:

1. Website ownership:
Are you sure the website/blog/online property been sold to you really belongs to the person selling it?

You might say it does not matter, but it might in the nearest future

2. Loss of funds:
What if the Seller fails to transfer the site after collecting funds? Then you the Buyer would lose your money.

Another scenario is if the Sellrrer does partial transfer, collects funds and becomes unresponsive afterwards?

3. Flat fee/Bidding System:
What if you could have gotten a better deal through bidding than flat fee?
I see alot of deals here where the Seller just gives a flat fee for selling whereas you can get a better deal where you have more people bid on the site and the highest bidder wins. This is of great advantage to the Seller

4. Website Value:
As a Seller do you undervalue your site when you can get more exposure for better pay? This is becuase the regular cliche here is "Come and get this site o, shikini money or Come and carry this site o, I don't need it again"

5. Full Website Information:
For the Buyer, do you get to see the website information before Buying? Can you verify these information? E.g website traffic, whether its an established or new site, domain age etc

These are just few questions I feel every Website Seller/Buyer needs to answer before finalising their transaction.

However, we have a platform where these points are taken care of to facilitate a smooth and safe transaction for both Sellers and Buyers.

At www.flipit.com.ng. we protect Buyers by ensuring only verified sites are sold. It is madatory for a Seller to verify site ownership before listing.

We also stand as an intermidiary between Seller and Buyer. When a Buyer wins the bid for a site, the payment is made to us and payment is only made to the Seller when the Buyer has confirmed complete site transfer.

Our bidding system ensures that you have the best price for your site. The highest bidder wins.

Providing your website information also gives confidence to the Buyer and we guarantee better exposure for your lisitng through the social media and our email list.

www.flipit.com.ng is powered by Alluvia Technology Solutions which is duely registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Thanks
E. Olawale

C.E.O Flipit,
WhatsApp: 09058567855

If you have questions, kindly drop it
Re: Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This by Jalive: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price / Need Someone Who Can Train Me In Push Notification And Native Ads. / I Need A Reliable Bulk Sms Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.