Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos (28418 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by Witlee(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Will this make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup? Never!

Okro is the king of all soups and Ogbono can go an die for all I care.

Ogono should go join the league of Egusi, Vegetable and Banga where he has slim chances of becoming their chief.

Okro remains their overall king.

#TeamOkroSoup

I gat your back bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by Martinez39(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
I have told this girl to come my house for special tutorials but she keeps refusing. grin cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
chuby360:
Guys I'm here again with a full online classes for those who want to make money out of this channel
I'M TEACHING
PayPal transfer
WorldRemit transfer
Western Union transfer
Carding
With free accounts and cc to start work.
Come to my dm for registration if you want to be part. Join channel below

Yahoo yahoo....do you copy.? Yes yahoo..I copy
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by emsco(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Even those girls she invited be rich men pikin, dem no be those hungry looking Olosho girls u see aroud.
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by nnamanirr: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Will this make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup? Never!

Okro is the king of all soups and Ogbono can go an die for all I care.

Ogono should go join the league of Egusi, Vegetable and Banga where he has slim chances of becoming their chief.

Okro remains their overall king.

#TeamOkroSoup
you are as confused as Bleep
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by ikezuora4689(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Go girl, enjoy your life. Forget those haters, your only crime is being born into a rich home. That's why they keep hating.
see mentality...there family made money by sucking this country dry....you are here typing rubbish... please where is Otedolas before there grand father ruled as a governor... normal Nigeria mentality always hailing people that should be in prison

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by jaymee0(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Na only girls the follow her online abi...
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by Onyi22(f): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
When will Davido also invites his IG friends, I can't wait to meet him
Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by stanliwise(m): 1:28am On Feb 10, 2019
Zhegx:
You only get to live once. Enjoy yourself senorita....
The mikaelson do not leave once o.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos by SoftP(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Thomscintillate:
mtcheeew..wetin beta for d lap

Huh" shocked
Hope u nor be gay oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soma And Miyonse On Media Tour (Photos) / Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.