Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (58523 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by NobleAngell(f): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Witlee:

And those that came to Atiku own came to vote for him abi grin
Blockhead
you're the block head here. Did U hear me mention Atiku? Or your Myopic mind has nothing sensible in it.
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Help me locate aunty MANNA, she left home since yesterday for this rally. Could it be the she's is with that mod wey dey b... her t... cheesy
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Jancy606(f): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:
God bless the people General. OBJ will be retired from politics, he expect the general to bow for him, like GEJ and Atiku.

PMB we enter and he deal with the Looters Association of Nigeria(LAN)

Buhari/Osinbajo 2019.

4+4.
hope you know that Tinubu is among the LAN.....Infact the chairman
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Eberex(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where is that rain that fell yesterday
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by seunogunmolu1: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
SenatorJnr02:
Wait till Atiku arrive here next week.......Lagos will be in total shutdown.
Guys brace yourself hurricane Atiku is coming to Lagos.
Watch this space!
Which Lagos ? It is Lagos in your street or the one you use to hear

5 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by objobj: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ray97:
Some Seats are empty sha.

Guys decided to stand instead of seating down.

Like?
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
objobj:

Like?
85% seating while 15% standing.
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Maket: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
We bonafide Lagosian are with you Sai Baba, the Camerounians can try somewhere else.
supporters of Buhari don't have time to like a post.

6 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Omeokachie: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Are they up to 3m people? grin

If they are not, giving the capacity of that venue, then know that more people are out there waiting to vote out the lifeless thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Doesn't mean all these people will give him their votes. Some are just there to watch, some to take pictures and videos So that they can upload them. While others see a campaign rally as somewhere to go when there's no where to go. If I was there, i would have fallen among the second category of people.

Sifia pain wan kill diz one

5 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by heinrichy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Failbuhari 16th Na Sure banker
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by largeman4u(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
This crowd massive oooo.

@ www.largemanmotors..com

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Adekdammy: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
After mobilizing peaople with money to a stadium with a seating capacity of 10000.

Atiku will be declared the president elect by Inec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
TIGRITIS:
If not self delusion for which pigs are known, how will a sane human being be thinking atiku the thief can come close to buhari in a free and fair election?

Abi na the money wey atiku dey give dem for media campaign ni?

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Movic1:
Some people from the East said buhari will lose in lagos. cheesy cheesy. Make Atiku come win make we see.
4+4= ? Sai baba

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
sammyj:
There is no vacancies for Looters, Cameroonians and wailers in Aso rock. Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!!

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by chachauche(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Half of the lazy youths there lost their jobs or source of livelihood to the dullard.... I pity for us
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Styylez(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
chaaaaiiiiii,,I just dey laugh..Atiku's crowd in cross river/calabar is more than this people here..I can't waste my time arguing with people about what am sure of,if you say buhari will win,my brother I won't answer you..

on that day I shall match majestically,cast my vote for ATIKU then celebrate on Monday,that's the plan...

I stand by Atiku,,I no hear all the lies of apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by AmTruth: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
buzodyke:
. Are u not a fool to expect that there shld be no other candidate than your dullard
someone says if not what self delusion PIGS are known for. And you start responding to the comments. Are you a PIG? Common for once meshonu!
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Pizzle1234(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
I am with you bro, we lagosian are patiently waiting for Atiku to come around next week.. #Atikulated soul
SenatorJnr02:
Wait till Atiku arrive here next week.......Lagos will be in total shutdown.
Guys brace yourself hurricane Atiku is coming to Lagos.
Watch this space!
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by rickyrex(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
the worst thing I saw in the Lagos APC rally was the foolish speech that amaechi gave. how on earth a man who ruled as a governor under PDP for good four years ended up calling the same house that gave him a platform to showcase his political aspiration is the same man calling PDP share the money. truth I saw bunch of selfish men in that rally. I saw thieves in that rally, I saw men will dumb ideas in that rally, I saw men who don't know the definition of rally, I saw men who turn rally a Fuji house instead of a platform where they should sell out what they have for Nigerians. I see men who only come together to merry and crack joke instead of pitting the conditions of Nigerians. no message from them, no hope from them, no future from them. I just pity our generation. cause APC will still promise and fail. note 20 states had a decline in internal revenue. you begin to wonder where are we improving on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by unitysheart(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
ednut1:
Can see empty seats jare. I dey watch am live

Very correct. Empty seats plenty.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by augins: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
next level 4-04=0

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Slimzoo1: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sai baba next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by nduka84(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
From my area tejuosho, hungry people were fed jollof rice, given #1,500. And asked to go to teslim balogun. Even free buses and trucks were provided. One question we should ask ourselves is "why is it that politicians only remember the citizenry during campaign periods? "

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by onitshaman: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
AFTER BUHARI,IT IS IGBOPRESIDENT2023
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Sholaco: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hehehe grin
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by dokunbam(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
I don learn another

Container economy
Obichina
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by BuhariAdvocate: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Movic1:
Some people from the East said buhari will lose in lagos. cheesy cheesy. Make Atiku come win make we see.
4+4= ? Sai baba
even one idiot yebo told me that yesterday inside BRT.But one calabar woman take care of him and she serve him well.

5 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by Witlee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
you're the block head here. Did U hear me mention Atiku? Or your Myopic mind has nothing sensible in it.

Bro take a chill pill and hit your head on the wall, we understand where you were taking it to

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos by BuhariAdvocate: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
nduka84:
From my area tejuosho, hungry people were fed jollof rice, given #1,500. And asked to go to teslim balogun. Even free buses and trucks were provided. One question we should ask ourselves is "why is it that politicians only remember the citizenry during campaign periods? "
liar.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally / Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.