Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs (21804 Views)

Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / Sexually Charged Chat Between Two Naija Celebs Leaks / Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2010
Make ALL of una siddon there they hate this and that.

Those people are there doing their thing and smilling to the bank una dey use free internet for office/neigbour house dey yahn dust.

This folks do not even know if you guys exist.

Rather than sitting down and thinking who to hate and who not to hate stand up and go get a life so you guys can also be popular and get hated.

Note: He who sits in front of the tv always watching it CAN NEVER be watched by others and

Successful people are only SUCCESSFUL when they have HATERS like most of you around.

***spits on your faces*** and strolls out.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Ruq: 5:21am On Aug 23, 2010
Not hatin freak just stating who's annoying
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by googles: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2010
talknafree:

Make ALL of una siddon there they hate this and that.

Those people are there doing their thing and smilling to the bank una dey use free internet for office/neigbour house dey yahn dust.

This folks do not even know if you guys exist.

Rather than sitting down and thinking who to hate and who not to hate stand up and go get a life so you guys can also be popular and get hated.

Note: He who sits in front of the tv always watching it CAN NEVER be watched by others and

Successful people are only SUCCESSFUL when they have HATERS like most of you around.

***spits on your faces*** and strolls out.

Oh no not again !!! just wen i decided not to insult anyone and go back to my miss two goody shoe ways this nip[i]ple[/i]brain posted

wat in God's sweet name is the cure for your mind diarrhea ehn ??

Do i have to be An annoying celebrity to make money or do i have to disgrace myself so i can smile to the bank

you, my dear nitwit, are getting it twisted. . . . I'm getting paid and i get to watch my teevo at the same time lucky me huh cheesy

i dont av to eff up my thinking like most of your "celebs"to get paid

obviously, civilisation is a new thing to you, i give you 3yrs you would know its not such a big deal to appear on a teevee
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by nellaluv(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2010
Dolemite:

How can anyone hate this guy?

The topic says ''annoying naija celebs". Chiwetalu is a funny man but annoying. I don't hate him, infact i watch any naija movie he starred in smiley . He's funny in an annoying way, lol.

Happy now.
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by nellaluv(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2010
John Okafor (Mr Ibu) really annoying, cheesy
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by MrCork1: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2010
Female Naija Celebs dont have Nyansh, they are ugly (no ofense)
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Ruq: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2010
Mr cock you obviously no nufin about them.
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by googles: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2010
yes Mr ibu is very annoying

aki and pawpaw

sikiratu sindodo cheesy

kenny st brown and the entire ogungbe clown crew
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Ruq: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2010
Keke kenny ogungbe is FREAKING! The leader in that crew that guy has no ounce of swag
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Lablaza(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mercy johnson, i hate her bust
Uche jombo, i hate her yam leg
ramsey naoh
Emeka ike forms too much
D banj
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by bababuff(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mr. Ibu
Acting or not, Mr. Ibu is a natural slowpoke.
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by deluxecad(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
@All:

If you listed any of the Nigerian artistes as annoying, you must be a freaking and lousy, unproductive watcher wasting away watching the same people you 'despise'. Why can't you get your accent faked, why can't you do your own thing and make a living off of it? Damn! I hate it when people deride and talk shi:t about others. Those guys are in the MAKE-BELIEVE industry, that is what the movie industry is all about. They make things to satisfy the viewing public and as well make their own living.  Do you expect them to use their own natural style when their script says they should act in a certain way? You guys should stop hurling the nonsense bricks. Stop the hating! Try to be the best in whatever trade you find yourself. Leave 'em alone?

Dig dat?!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Ben13: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
I don't watch Nollywood.
But in Naija music celebs, Timaya tops my list. grin
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Ayowumie(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
OMG!!!!!
Ramsey Noah for his fake americana accent
Nkiru Sylvanu for the annoying manner she does her eyes
Jim Iyke hin to dey over moreover he is fake
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Ignatio(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Why r y'all hating on Emeka Ike?
KSB n Keke sure annoys me. angry
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by yusuf2(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
Chidi Mokeme is the most annoying of all Nigerian Actors
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Pafuri(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ahem, wetin be 'celebrity' sef? Na profession?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by violent(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
lmao @ responses!

me thinks the majority of Nigerian celeb are annoying, they keep flouting the basic rules of grammar. i cringe when i hear em say "Am i your mate?"
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Emeka Enyiocha-igbotic americana
Jim Iyke-fake wannabe
Nkiru Sylvanus-which kain local name be dat?Mgbeke feeling funky
Timaya-ugly as h.ell-.That in itself is annoying
Ramsey Nouah-no talent,plain and simple
Abeg increase the list to 20.These are the only ones to make the list.For now,I don't think anybody can be any more annoying than these,though special mention must go to Alariwo,Mercy Johnson,Emeka Ike,Chidi Mokeme,Kanayo O. Kanayo,Clems Ohameze
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Freiburger(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
Are they even celebrities or celeberate with me?
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by skyndyp(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
Are u guys serious I love all of them kiss kiss
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by MissyB1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
deluxecad:

@All:

If you listed any of the Nigerian artistes as annoying, you must be a freaking and lousy, unproductive watcher wasting away watching the same people you 'despise'. Why can't you get your accent faked, why can't you do your own thing and make a living off of it? Damn! I hate it when people deride and talk shi:t about others. Those guys are in the MAKE-BELIEVE industry, that is what the movie industry is all about. They make things to satisfy the viewing public and as well make their own living. Do you expect them to use their own natural style when their script says they should act in a certain way? You guys should stop hurling the nonsense bricks. Stop the hating! Try to be the best in whatever trade you find yourself. Leave 'em alone?

Dig dat?!
Na Your mauth [abi na hand], You fit take am chop poo. Who cares? undecided
Answer Kwesion or decamp.

Ayowumie:

OMG!!!!!
Ramsey Noah for his fake americana accent
Nkiru Sylvanu for the annoying manner she does her eyes
Jim Iyke hin to dey over moreover he is fake

Eastbay:

Emeka Enyiocha-igbotic americana
Jim Iyke-fake wannabe
[b]Nkiru Sylvanus-which kain local name be dat?Mgbeke feeling funky[/b]Timaya-ugly as h.ell-.That in itself is annoying
Ramsey Nouah-no talent,plain and simple
Abeg increase the list to 20.These are the only ones to make the list.For now,I don't think anybody can be any more annoying than these,though special mention must go to Alariwo,Mercy Johnson,Emeka Ike,Chidi Mokeme,Kanayo O. Kanayo,Clems Ohameze
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Skidoc(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mercy Johnson
Jim Iyke
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by chelseabmw(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
angry
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Spyker: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
All of them.
I don't give a damn who they are.
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by NaijaNaWaa: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
How come that no one remembered the highly over-rated Richard Mofe Damijo? The fake Al Pacino that became famous for having a famous husband named May Ellen Ezekiel.

So here's my list:

RMD
Kenny Ogungbe
Charly Boy
Mr. Ibu
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by sessy2(f): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
[/quote][quote author=puskin link=topic=501301.msg6621304#msg6621304 date=1282525404]
. . . . .Denrenle, I just don't know wat is wrong wit dat chap.
not only u my brother. that guy makes me sick i mean SICK. gush"
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Harzan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Spyker:

All of them.
I don't give a damn who they are.

U just took dat from my mouth,
I NO SEND THEM!!! wink
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by fred4alabi(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
Honestly, only a few are good and can be rated as standard. the rest are just trying to mak a living out of rubbish.
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by sessy2(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
The most annoying of all is Ay the fake commedian to me dat guy is not a commedian at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. that guy annoys me to d bone marrow. followd by
Derele
Benita Nzeribe
Zaaki Adzer [sub][/sub]na by force to sing?
the two little men
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by Feraz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
I don't care about nollywood but in the music industry. . . . . . 
Timaya/ Terry G (cud someone tell that dude to stop making noise?) they both top my list. They both don't v anything to give. They should go lick stew and fry plantain.
Googles, wadup? Ltnc. Hope your ok?
Re: Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs by himor: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
the most annoying of them is HANK ANUKU I D'ONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS ACTING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble / Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) / Kizito Ovie Efeotor AKA Oga Kizito Slays In Photoshoot, Announces New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.