Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? (4766 Views)

Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / 7 Famous Naija Celebrity Kids Who Got Amazing Talents (photos) / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by naijays: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2011
Its quite interesting to see what some celebs looked like in their childhood. Without putting their names, I'm sure you won't be able to identify them all probably because you never thought some would look like this while young. Ok, tell me who is cute and who's not.

Check all the pictures here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/check-this-out-surprising-pictures-of.html?m=1
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by tpia5: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2011
interesting thread.

tosyn bucknor looks so cute- who is she?

also, who is prince.
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by tpia5: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
actually, i dont know who a lot of them are eg ice prince.
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by WackyJ1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
Most of them i don't know, most are Nigeria musicians.
Mercy Johnson was curvy even when she was young.
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by tjskii(f): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2011
tpia@:

interesting thread.

tosyn bucknor looks so cute- who is she?

also, who is prince.

tosyn bucknor runs a radio show where u call in,scream areeeaaaa and tell viewers how traffic is around your arreeaaaa, personally i d on't enjoy the show, but tosyn has a charming personality and evry1 seem to like her, oh and she's called area mama

prince is a  musician on the mo hits label,some say he's don jazzy's younger bro, dunno how true that is, but there is a resemblance between em
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by TeeJay6(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2011
^^^^hey my one and only, where hast thou been
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by Akuviv: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2011
grin grin Goldie is soooooooooo cheesy cheesy shocked shocked lipsrsealed I lack words but funny would do. Paste her baby pics in the joke section abeg.
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by tjskii(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2011
Tee_Jay:

^^^^hey my one and only, where hast thou been

ive been to london to see the queen, lol, ive been aiite, u nko? se o wa pa kiss kiss
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by Ybutterfly: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
wow, I could see ice prince features as a kid similar to how he is now as a adult
Re: Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? by poshdolls: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
d prince n munachi luks kul enuf coolbt goldie shockednah

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes N#ked For Paper Magazine. See N*de Photos / Brandy Or Monica / Revealed: Blue Ivy's (beyonce Baby) Appearance In 2028 At 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.