Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (33484 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Evercurious(f): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gandollar:
But I thought you lots said respect for elders were sacred in yorubaland? cheesy

Your posts was filled with pains. How are you feeling now?

Tinubu is a thief of international dimension, if you have found your destiny under his spell, my brother, your call. cheesy

WE ALL KNOW THAT THEY ARE KNOWN FOR EYE SERVICE: FAKE RESPECT

WHERE BELLE FACE, DEM GO GO

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
PapaAdanna:
We betray for a living

If you betray people for a living, why will the same people rely on you to succeed in their ambitions?

The most reasonable thing is not to have any expectation from betrayers, but tomorrow the same people will still cry betrayers.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:
well who cares? he can insult OBJ for all I care.
OBJ is an enemy to Yoruba agenda, he is the greatest beneficiary of Abiola saga in 1993, yet he did things to spite MKO in whom,it is his popularity he ride on.

OBJ did nothing for Yoruba interest during his 8 years.

The point is Yoruba don't have any stake in PDP as at now, PDP did nothing for us in 16 years. SW governors are all APC, we can't leave starboy to vote Atiku.

In 3 and half year, we have a functioning rail in PDP 16 years, we have nothing. OBJ starve Lagos of federal allocation for a whole year because of political difference, PMB, on the other hand even give opposition candidates bail out funds to pay salary.

if your brain has not been looted reason these things.

Tinubu protect Yoruba interest, and we are behind him. Reno can go to hell.

4+4 jare. NEXT LEVEL

That's why I laugh at many ignorant Yoruba esp that useless fire fire

All politicians are thieves and Tinubu cannot be exonerate from that beliefs but when it comes to protecting his people interest Tinubu had really tried for southwest and he deserved all Yoruba support

OBJ govt turned us to a subject in the hand of other tribe hence why gej was underrating us but when we shown him Yoruba parapo, we know where he found himself today

So I say carry on Tinubu omo Yoruba atata

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lol Afonja. Hmmmmmmm history needed to teach them lesson.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Ojoji(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Balyz post=75567801]The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady, she will bleed our national treasury dry[/quot

Please speak for yourself, no politician presently living can command block votes in southwest. There is serious problem in Ogun and Ondo state APC chapters because they don't want to answer to your Tinubu. Mark this statement Tinubu will later be disgraced by Buhari but not OBJ if he won. Did Buhari have anything to do with Tinubu if he is not recontesting? Abusing OBJ because he is not supporting Buhari by drug baron is highly regrettable.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Ayoefa: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
somalianprince:
Dear Tinubu,

Has @MBuhari, who you are insulting Obasanjo for, insulted any Northern? Buhari won’t insult a Northerner because of a Tinubu. Yet, you insult Obj, your brother. Afonja did it before you, hoping that Alimi will make him king. Where did he end up?
#TinubuTheAfonja

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1094257967967289344

Reno needs to stop smoking crack.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:
OBJ is an enemy to Yoruba agenda, he is the greatest beneficiary of Abiola saga in 1993, yet he did things to spite MKO in whom,it is his popularity he ride on.

The point is Yoruba don't have any stake in PDP as at now, PDP did nothing for us in 16 years. SW governors are all APC, we can't leave starboy to vote Atiku.

In 3 and half year, we have a functioning rail in PDP 16 years, we have nothing. OBJ starve Lagos of federal allocation for a whole year because of political difference, PMB, on the other hand even give opposition candidates bail out funds to pay salary.

4+4 jare. NEXT LEVEL

You used two keywords: Yoruba interest ( used twice ) , and Yoruba agenda. Can you list this (these) interest(s)? Don't make a mistake of assuming someone's interests as Yoruba's. I'm waiting.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by vengertime: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Balyz:
The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady, she will bleed our national treasury dry
we are not that stupid speak for you and your family. Tinubu doesn't pay my bills
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by vengertime: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
JudeIsokpehi90:
Read below it
scammer
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Strech(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yorubas are known onyi Hausa puppets. Grade 1 slaves.that is y we the hausas easily manipulate them and clinge to POWER.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Emyjeze(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Evening all. I registered for voters card in anambra, but now am based in lagos. So the issue now is that some people are saying i cant vote in lagos coz that is not where i registered, that if i want to vote i will have to go to anambra where i registered. Please how true is this
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Mbediogu(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
The SW can go ahead with moribund Buhari after all it is on record that dead lizards were voted into the Western house of Assembly.
We will voted for for Atiku come rain or shine.
We go with the elite majority not with Tinubu, a man that takes average of 60 tablets everyday.
He might even peg off before the 16th.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by whirlwind7(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
davodyguy:
Shut the hell up.
Politicians are known for insult
Almighty Donald Trump is even the worst when it comes to insulting opposition. Trump insult FBI officials

BTW, the OBJ he's trying to defend unsolicited is a master of insulting people and name calling

True. Politicians do insult each other. However, the simple question Reno asked was, how many of his northern brethren has Buhari insulted?
Also true that OBJ does insult other politicians. This still boils down to the same question: How many northern politicians insult their own the way we do down south?
Yet we claim to be more civilized and sophisticated than them.
As Reno rightly observed; no northerner would insult his tribesman over a southern politician. Think about it.

Emm...what brought Mr Trump into this?
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
somalianprince:
Dear Tinubu,

Has @MBuhari, who you are insulting Obasanjo for, insulted any Northern? Buhari won’t insult a Northerner because of a Tinubu. Yet, you insult Obj, your brother. Afonja did it before you, hoping that Alimi will make him king. Where did he end up?
#TinubuTheAfonja

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1094257967967289344

What is the business of Reno Omokri here?

What's his connection with Yoruba politics?

A man that failed to play his role as a father will be insulted even by his wife and children.

Obasanjo has never respected himself or any leader before or after him hence he doesn't deserve to be respected.

He's the only one that knows everything. He's one of our problems and as such he should be ignored.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by davodyguy: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

True. Politicians do insult each other. However, the simple question Reno asked was, how many of his northern brethren has Buhari insulted?
Also true that OBJ does insult other politicians. This still boils down to the same question: How many northern politicians insult their own the way we do down south?
Yet we claim to be more civilized and sophisticated than them.
As Reno rightly observed; no northerner would insult his tribesman over a southern politician. Think about it.

Emm...what brought Mr Trump into this?
Check your facts very well and revert back about northerners. Buhari may not insult, but northerners do.
Let me hello you out. Has El rufai a northern insulted anyone before?
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by shegie(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Reno Omokri na idiot....
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by echodrum(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
davodyguy:
Shut the hell up.
Almighty Donald Trump is even the worst when it comes to insulting opposition. Trump insult FBI officials

BTW, the OBJ he's trying to defend unsolicited is a master of insulting people and name calling
Jesus Christ!! Of all Politicians, the only person you could remember is Trump? No wonder you guys are useless. How is Trump faring now? Democrats are making him pay for his insults everyday.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by KingDonald18: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
yourstruly123:
That is what they are known for. Afonjas are generally stupid.

All of us are not stupid, the only insane pple among us are the one supporting buhari... Atiku already has more dan 40% among us...
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by echodrum(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Balyz:
The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady, she will bleed our national treasury dry
You are foolish.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by echodrum(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:

4+4 jare. NEXT LEVEL
And what has APC done to Nigeria for the past 3 and half years? Hypocrite!!
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by OBAGADAFFI: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Politics has finally polarized Yorubaland.

Neither Tinubu nor Obasanjo have any good plan for Yorubas.

They're all power hungry men.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afonjizi, hehehe.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Gabriel004: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
matex97:
Stop lying . The South west wanted an Olu Falae presidency . Obasanjo didn't win presidency based on south west support
Is your brain really functioning? Where did he say Yoruba wanted obj Mr dunderhead.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
AccessME:
Tinubu is the most selfish Politician existing in Nigeria. He knows Buhari isn't fit and qualify to be the president yet he embrace and support him all becos of his selfish interest thinking he wil be given mandate to rule the country i don't know but one thing for sure is that Buhari and APC will dissapoint Tinubu just as they did to Atiku and others.

You missed it.

Tinubu is not thinking in that direction. Even Tinubu know that if the Presidency come to the South again it should be given to a Christian.

Tinubu is a very sensitive politician. Tinubu as a Muslim is fully aware that no Northern Christian will be acceptable to the northerners as Vice President in the political calculus as Nigeria stand today.

So, he's aware. His support for Buhari is because he has strong belief in him.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Gabriel004: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gandollar:
But I thought you lots said respect for elders were sacred in yorubaland? cheesy

Your posts was filled with pains. How are you feeling now?

Tinubu is a thief of international dimension, if you have found your destiny under his spell, my brother, your call. cheesy
Yes, but for elder that respect himself. If your old father messes up, he will be drag to the mud
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Ojoji(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
matex97:
Stop lying . The South west wanted an Olu Falae presidency . Obasanjo didn't win presidency based on south west support

Thank you for an insightful thought. Tinubu was shouting true federalism when he was still in opposition, fighting OBJ to make him a scapegoat before southwest during OBJ presidency. But the same Tinubu has not mentioned true federalism since APC was in power because of Buhari fear.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by nextnear(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
davodyguy:
Shut the hell up.

you don't even understand his point, you already have a default setting of reacting to anything in a negative way, don't just talk because you must talk, talk because you have something reasonable to say, where and how did Donald Trump come into the matter now when we are talking about ethnic matter here. just take it easy.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Kinematic778(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gandollar:
Shut your trap boy! Tinubu only control some yorubas. He doesn't control other tribes in SW.
You get sense at all? Who be the major tribe in south west?
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Gabriel004: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:
Hehehehehe the afonja king

Afonja has become more popular even in death
What a coward of a man whose DNA is in all South West' people grin
grin Osu man, tell us, who is more coward between Afonja and cownu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.