Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (33486 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by walezy14(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Obj had already insulted himself. What else again.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by farem: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Balyz:
The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady, she will bleed our national treasury dry

I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady, she will bleed our national treasury dry

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Sagay212: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Strech:
Yorubas are known onyi Hausa puppets. Grade 1 slaves.that is y we the hausas easily manipulate them and clinge to POWER.

But iPods are not fulani cursed slaves for running after atiku? IPods are not cursed slaves for disobeying their Lord and personal saviour and supreme fan yogo leader, dilector kanu?

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Poanan: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
erinalex:
Alex Ekhueme was VP to shagari, he was a puppet as well.

Thank God, South East and South South people are now rooting for Atiku , a Fulani/Hausa man as well.

It simply follow by your submission, that all other tribes are puppets to Fulani/Hausa tribe.

Let me tell you there is a limit to what our brothers from the south east other south south will do to their brother cos of an outsider. That you are supporting someone doesn't make you a puppet at all. You know very well that people from those regions I mentioned, are not chest beaters. I am sorry politics will not change that.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Ikinternational: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok0yeeboz:

Let me tell you a secret.

The day I want to contest for anything, I'll come to your muddy backwards region and finger your brains. Small thing and you all lose your senses.

Reno was part of those who attacked OBJ during GEJ's years. Now, he has turned to OBJ's PRO.

Obasanjo has been retired in the SW, it is only Igbos who lack sensible leadership that are desperate for leadership.

Igbos are programmed to hate, so your attitude is not surprising.

Stfup.
Useless errand boy
I don't respect none of you people that make all this noise on nairaland but own nothing.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Donemmy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja Tinubu

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Ikinternational: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Balyz post=75567801]The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady for she will bleed our national treasury dry[/quote

Buhari till 2030. Who gives a flying fuvck

Continue to doom yourselves thinking you're damaging the igbo man.

Containers are still flowing
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Balyz: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Ikinternational post=75574090][/quote] If containers are flowing, then stop wailing
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by sogodihno: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
echodrum:
And what has APC done to Nigeria for the past 3 and half years? Hypocrite!!

If Your lord and savior Atiku enter anywhere, na him bathroom, e enter. 4+4
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by ccffwx: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Even Yorubas are painfully divided!
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by bionixs: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
Cry cry political party.
These PDP are just so confused and lack direction
if so,APC has lost what?
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by tonerandsensors: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Balyz:
The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady for she will bleed our national treasury dry

You and your entire southwest people are disgusting
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by stephoye: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Balyz:
The entire southwest will rally behind Tinubu and Buhari in the next few weeks, while the atikulooters from the east will gnash their teeth in pain. I can't even just imagine an international money launderer like Jennifer Douglas as first lady for she will bleed our national treasury dry
Speak for yourself Mr man
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mbediogu:
The SW can go ahead with moribund Buhari after all it is on record that dead lizards were voted into the Western house of Assembly.
We will voted for for Atiku come rain or shine.
We go with the elite majority not with Tinubu, a man that takes average of 60 tablets everyday.
He might even peg off before the 16th.

It is a mystery why you guys are so obsessed with who Yoruba wants to vote for. Why not concentrate on who you and your people decided to vote for and leave others to vote whomever they wish to vote for.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Balyz: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
stephoye:

Speak for yourself Mr man
Next Saturday will speak for itself
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Icon79(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
KPOM!

But what do you expect from the children of Afonja? It's in their DNA.

O pari

booblacain:
Though I hate tribal politics but you cannot deny the truth is Reno's words that a Northerner can never ever insult another Northerner for a Southerner's sake, never.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Icon79(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
The Afonjas would forever remain slaves to their Hausa-Fulani overlords.

Folks, don't get mad at them, you can just feel sorry for them sad shocked

O pari

walezy14:
Obj had already insulted himself. What else again.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Mbediogu(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
wirinet:

It is a mystery why you guys are so obsessed with who Yoruba wants to vote for. Why not concentrate on who you and your people decided to vote for and leave others to vote whomever they wish to vote for.

As one moves, so will his wrappers move.
When we shoot at the squirrel, we follow the movements of its tail.
Hope I answered you right?
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
booblacain:
Though I hate tribal politics but you cannot deny the truth is Reno's words that a Northerner can never ever insult another Northerner for a Southerner's sake, never.

That is false. In the Game of Thrones any one is dispensable. IBB killed lots of northeners to maintain power, including his best friend. Abacha not only insulted northerners he disposed the sultan of Sokoto and sent him on exile and kill the most prominent northerner at that time.

Even Reno himself had insulted many southerners including his fellow Niger Deltans to please his master during the immediate past administration.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mbediogu:

As one moves, so will his wrappers move.
When we shoot at the squirrel, we follow the movements of its tail.
Hope I answered you right?
Explain how this relates to some igbo's obsession with who Yorubas vote for.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Topshow2010(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:
well who cares? he can insult OBJ for all I care.
OBJ is an enemy to Yoruba agenda, he is the greatest beneficiary of Abiola saga in 1993, yet he did things to spite MKO in whom,it is his popularity he ride on.

OBJ did nothing for Yoruba interest during his 8 years.

The point is Yoruba don't have any stake in PDP as at now, PDP did nothing for us in 16 years. SW governors are all APC, we can't leave starboy to vote Atiku.

In 3 and half year, we have a functioning rail in PDP 16 years, we have nothing. OBJ starve Lagos of federal allocation for a whole year because of political difference, PMB, on the other hand even give opposition candidates bail out funds to pay salary.

if your brain has not been looted reason these things.

Tinubu protect Yoruba interest, and we are behind him. Reno can go to hell.

God bless you for this concise but nice write up but permit me to add that its d same Obj that truncated the presidential ambition of the d late Sage(Chief Awolowo ) who was d best cerebral president naija Neva had .As far as Yoruba interests are concerned, Tinubu stands shoulder higher than Obj.

4+4 jare. NEXT LEVEL
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by echodrum(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:

If Your lord and savior Atiku enter anywhere, na him bathroom, e enter. 4+4
That did not answer the question I asked you.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
Is your brain really functioning? Where did he say Yoruba wanted obj Mr dunderhead.
keep quiet . he said Obj benefited from Abiola's case and I said no because the Yorubas actually voted for Falae .

Do this fast: " if any man lacks wisdom (which is evident you lack judging from this comment of yours) let him ask .....
so ask now before it becomes too late
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Dynnix34: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Hmm result of drinking fake wine

Defeat is looking at ATIKU right into his eyes yet his minions are here telling us #AtikuWillWin. A man who can't win state. ATIKU knows he can't win Adamawa yet you guys far way Lagos and SE never been to the North are telling us otherwise. So u know us more than ourselves?
In the history of the world, any dynasty destroyed by God can never be rebuild. Rome, Persia etc.

PDP as a dynasty has been destroyed by God and will never come back even if they adopt Buhari in 2023 as their candidate.

Atiku there is no winning 2019 polls
Rome was the capital of the Roman Catholic Church. How can God destroy his own place ?
Get your facts right AFONJA
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by Mbediogu(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2019
wirinet:

Explain how this relates to some igbo's obsession with who Yorubas vote for.

It's high time we realised how perilous our situation as a nation is.
Pa Awo of blessed memory was the first to warn all but because we were myopic then we ignored him. Same for Ojukwu, and several others after him.
But now the hand writing is on the wall. If we all must perish so be it. There is no way Igbos will perish and Yorubas survive in the same environment answer vice versa. Good morning.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by mercyville: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2019
somalianprince:
Dear Tinubu,

Has @MBuhari, who you are insulting Obasanjo for, insulted any Northern? Buhari won’t insult a Northerner because of a Tinubu. Yet, you insult Obj, your brother. Afonja did it before you, hoping that Alimi will make him king. Where did he end up?
#TinubuTheAfonja

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1094257967967289344

Afonja was a warrior that fought to save his ass from Alaafn Aole.He was just unlucky to be betrayed by the Fulanis who have shown to be perpetual betrayers.I will choose to be an Afonja than an Azikiwe who joined the Hausas and betrayed the Igbos until they were totally defeated to make them slaves in Nigeria until today.
I choose an Afonja,who stood and fought like a Yoruba warrior than be an Ojuku coward who ran away when his people needed him most and later came back to betray the Igbos by joining the Hausa/ Fulani in their party.What a great betrayal!!
I choose an Afonja warrior over the Lilly livered Nnamdi Kanu,another coward who ran away again to become an alleged secret supporter of APC.
A lot of your Igbo leaders were betrayed by the Hausa-Fulanis but Igbos and the South South had always clung to their anuses like their lives depended on licking the Hausa-Fulanis' anuses.
I read the history of Nigeria,Yorubas have been in opposition for donkey years and only recently joined the Federal and all of a sudden,Yorubas are called different names by those who have virtually been welded into the anuses of the Northerners.
Now let me tell you a secret,almost all Yorubas know that Fulanis
are serial betrayers be it Atiku or Buhari(they will always betray.They believe this is the only way they can be relevant in the political ocean of Nigeria). Yorubaland had always been more developed and richer than anywhere in Nigeria and it is continually getting richer through Lagos and Ogun state.If Nigeria loses its oil or ceases to exist today,only the SW can survive.As the Fulani strategize and plan another betrayal,so also are the Yorubas ready.I only pity South South and South East who seem to be dumber.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by booblacain(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
wirinet:

That is false. In the Game of Thrones any one is dispensable. IBB killed lots of northeners to maintain power, including his best friend. Abacha not only insulted northerners he disposed the sultan of Sokoto and sent him on exile and kill the most prominent northerner at that time.

Even Reno himself had insulted many southerners including his fellow Niger Deltans to please his master during the immediate past administration.

Please read my comment again.
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by catalan15(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
sogodihno:
well who cares? he can insult OBJ for all I care.
OBJ is an enemy to Yoruba agenda, he is the greatest beneficiary of Abiola saga in 1993, yet he did things to spite MKO in whom,it is his popularity he ride on.

OBJ did nothing for Yoruba interest during his 8 years.

The point is Yoruba don't have any stake in PDP as at now, PDP did nothing for us in 16 years. SW governors are all APC, we can't leave starboy to vote Atiku.

In 3 and half year, we have a functioning rail in PDP 16 years, we have nothing. OBJ starve Lagos of federal allocation for a whole year because of political difference, PMB, on the other hand even give opposition candidates bail out funds to pay salary.

if your brain has not been looted reason these things.

Tinubu protect Yoruba interest, and we are behind him. Reno can go to hell.

4+4 jare. NEXT LEVEL
A good response 2 a stupid post.And a comprehensive lecture note 2 those who cannot differentiate between a Gardner & Ologba...more ink 2 ur pen....
Re: 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo by catalan15(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Reno playing his normal bigotry card as usual, the SW you called Afonja are politically wise more than your entire generation.

For years you and your fellow miscreants are everywhere insulting Muslim but today you all are following same fulani Muslim man up and down. Reno you need to check your number 6.
Tell that stupid "IDIOT" & The like minds....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.