Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara (27713 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by ACE1010: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
I laugh in Swahili!! Does this man knows what he is talking about?? 400Billion shocked shocked !! That's the state 5 year budget!! Polithiefians can lie!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by CodeTemplar: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mynd44:
How much is the budget of Bauchi per year?
Even if he stole the whole N7bn monthly wage bill, that will amount to N84bn a year and about N300Bn for Three and half years. So what is Dogara talking about?
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by shaydeenamz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
Tor, I hear you. I hope you know Dogara is from minority tribe and religion in Bauchi? Stay blessed
see am from bauchi and from dogara side so i know what am saying the state hasn't moved at all but the figures I doubt but it could be may be 40billion
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by nnaeyes6: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmm See REVELATION 5:5
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Adayi1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
I don't know how true is this but let's do a simple arithmetic. Let's assume the monthly allocation + IGR of bauchi state stood at 10 billion naira per month. For 3 years, 9 months (45 months) =450 billion naira. And I doubt if Bauchi get up to this. I stands to be corrected.
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
martineverest:
pure lie..even South South governors don't have that kind of money to divert,let alone wretched bauchi
dont forget he said for a period of 3 and half years...
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by martineverest(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fourwinds:
dont forget he said for a period of 3 and half years...
what's the IGR and federal allocation of Bauchi state?...Bauchi IGR isn't even up to 10billion naira annually
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by ajayiopy: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
Either true or not, what am sure of is that Dogara will not return to the house and Gov. Abubakar will be reelected.

Just like APC is hated in the South East that's how PDP is hated in North
DOGARA WILL RETURN BUT M.A IS DICEY
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Larryndelaw: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
The Speaker challenged Governor Abubakar to take him to court and promised that he will defend the allegations and added that as a lawyer he knows the law and would not level false allegations against anyone if he does not have evidence.

Stupid speaker. If you are sure of your allegations are you not the one that suppose to take him to court?
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Firefire(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
Either true or not, what am sure of is that Dogara will not return to the house and Gov. Abubakar will be reelected.

Just like APC is hated in the South East that's how PDP is hated in North

Ok. Noted.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by truentalk: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fake news.
Do you know why?...
Assume all the 1200 ghost workers collect 86,000 naira per month.
1200 x 86000 = 103,200,000 per month
103,200,000 x 12 = 1,238,400,000 per year
1,238,400,000 x 4 = 4,953,600,000 for four years
This is approximately 5 billion naira, where did you get 400 billion.
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mynd44:
How much is the budget of Bauchi per year?

My brother, you have just asked my question.

Dogara should tell us the total budget of Bauchi State in the last 3 yrs.

Dogara is it possible for 2 persons to share one BVN?

This allegations no add up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
ajayiopy:

DOGARA WILL RETURN BUT M.A IS DICEY
OK
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
shaydeenamz:
see am from bauchi and from dogara side so i know what am saying the state hasn't moved at all but the figures I doubt but it could be may be 40billion
Tor, you heard him saying 400 billion
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Tareq1105: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
truentalk:
Fake news.
Do you know why?...
Assume all the 1200 ghost workers collect 86,000 naira per month.
1200 x 86000 = 103,200,000 per month
103,200,000 x 12 = 1,238,400,000 per year
1,238,400,000 x 4 = 4,953,600,000 for four years
This is approximately 5 billion naira, where did you get 400 billion.

Well done my guy. You've just done what we should be doing anytime such hate / fake speech is brought up.

It's hatred, and nothing more because he lost out in the political equation of his state.

May you continue to grow in wisdom.
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by FrancisIgya: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Same story in Benue State on skyrocketing wage bill, ghost workers and ficticious contracts.
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
kaleam:

You are wrong, things are changing here in Bauchi, you will understand that after 2nd March.
meanwhile the fate of Dogara will be determine before then. What am sure of is that Gov. Abubakar might find it difficult but he will surely be reelected.

Buhari will win in Bauchi with a very wide margin while Dogara reelection will be extremely hard
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
adm212144:
not in Bauchi.Apc is finished. I swear Pdp will take over
Tor, let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
scantee:

Ur living in fantasy, Abubarka is a Gonna... He will not be re-elected... Reporting live from Bauchi
Just like how people are ranting in Niger state because of the low performance of the Governor yet he will win just has his counterpart in Bauchi
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

Liar.
Who is pdp if not the north?

The fact that they like buhari and many northerners use it for reelection, dosent mean they hate the pdp.
As far as they are concerned buhari is apc.

And The pdp will win some northern states this year.

Don't confuse the north for Yoruba land. They are not perpetual opposition.
Please mark this word, No APC governor in the North that will loss his reelection not even Lalong of Plateau
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
sorry to bust your bubble, Dogara is a force to reckon with in his constituency, the sayawa tribe won't joke with that position... As for the governor his chances of being relected is 50/50.Buhari will win bauchi with clear magin
You're very objective. You're very correct. But on Dogara I don't think his tribe force will be enough for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by teniboss(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Houstency:

It would be recalled that the Bauchi state Government had owed workers more than one year salaries following series of verifications allegedly to remove ghost workers from the state’s payroll by the present administration at its inception since 2015, but sadly, shortly after that, the monthly salary bill increased from N2.6 billion to about N7 billion.

Incase you missed the above Sir..
7billion on a monthly basis for 4years should be close to the estimate.
will you keep kwayetno state in nigeria has a wage bill of even 5billion naira monthly...what's the problem with Nigerian youths for goodness sake...on this the Hon speakers has lied jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by rexwalters: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ezezima2012:
The so called corruption fighter will turn a blind eyes on this....... APC is a scam of the century
OK dogara just found out last week after he returned to pdp?
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by rexwalters: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
teniboss:
will you keep kwayetno state in nigeria has a wage bill of even 5billion naira monthly...what's the problem with Nigerian youths for goodness sake...on this the Hon speakers has lied jare
Don't mind dogara he has been collecting his share from the Governor in the last 3 years,this year that he was playing shadow politics I guess they decided amongst themselves not give him his share,maybe that was why he delayed his cross-carpet announcement until last week,Thief he wants to have his cake and eat it to.

They should ask speaker dogara who brought the names for the Ghost workers from his constituency in 2015 when the going was good,Him or the Senator?
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
You're very objective. You're very correct. But on Dogara I don't think his tribe force will be enough for him
They will oh, Bogoro, BOI ,Dass and Tafawa belewa will definitely vote Dogara.
The governor and Dogara have been at logger head since 2015 and the bone of contention is that the governor has not done anything tangible in the state since 2015 and this is making Dogara and other top politicians in the state angry.. Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by sageer1706(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yakubu Dogara if I were u I will just bid farewell to my people and apologizing for allow them using their hard-earned money to buy u nomination form. coz u are not coming back

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
senatepresido:

Are you sure the speaker will not win his constituency? SPEAKER HOUSE OF REP
Yes! Just like Bankole, the youngest Speaker.
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
new2012:

If this is coming from a human being, then its sad.

But I'm sure its a robot sha, certainly a non living thing!
Is this how bereave you are?
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by new2012: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
Is this how bereave you are?

Not only me bro. the whole nairaland is deprived of your brain, its drained.
Re: Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara by MrAJQ(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
new2012:

Not only me bro. the whole nairaland is deprived of your brain, its drained.
Is this the kind of training your wonderful parent gave you? I doubt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns / NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.