Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

A Car Or A Plot Of Land - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Car Or A Plot Of Land (961 Views)

y? / I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start / Do I Buy A Car or Invest With The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car Or A Plot Of Land by seggywilly: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2007
A car or a plot of land, which is best? plz i need advice on that ,
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by stranger12: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2007
depends on your aim in life.

I would choose a land.
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by amb962(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2007
my broda,

in this country now that things are so hard and difficult, car do not bring in income and it is not an investment,buying a car will do you no good at all. instead it will create a big hole in ur pocket.though buying a car should not be seen as a luxury but rather a neccessity. we all know the the kind of embarrassement we go through from our so called landlords and agents. so it is better you suffer and buy a land now and build ur own house,than enjoy being called a car owner now and suffer harrassment from ur landlord and his agent later. cry
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by canachy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2007
A land before a car is wise. You can go for the car latter. I hope this helps
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by naijacutee(f): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2007
Start with a plot of land today you could sell it to buy 2 cars in the next 5years
Start with a car today, and you could sell it to buy an okada in the next 5 years.
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by canachy(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2007
@naijacutee

You said it all man. Matter closed!!!
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by dollyp1cute(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-48908.0.html

There is another thread for this, sikena
Re: A Car Or A Plot Of Land by jenny2007(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2007
@naijacutee is sure.

(1) (Reply)

Cutting Of Jobs In Banks Due To The Financial Crisis In Nigeria! / Let's Share Brilliant Ideas / Latest Security Device For Homes And Offices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.