Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. (3739 Views)

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
@SAIBABA All Over.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by sammyj: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Even the daughter is against the corruption parent supporting Atikulooters!!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by joameh: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hahahhahahahaaahaaha my belle dey sweet me ooooooo PMB all the way...4+4

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Front page material

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Built2last: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
This Buba dey pain APC seriously

Imagine. Keyamo can't even call her by her name.

This is the true picture of 4 + 4 zombies

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by seunmsg(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Obasanjo’s son is for PMB, Okupe’s son is for PMB, even the daughter of the loud mouth Buba Galadima is for PMB. These are biological children who know their parents in and out. They know that their parents are Atikulooting because of money and not for patriotic reasons. All reasonable Nigerians must follow the path of these young patriots and not the crooked path of their fathers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by FocusedDiva(f): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari all the way!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by donphiilopus(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why are these guys' children dumping their parents for PMB? Obj, Okupe's sons and now Buba's daughter are all Buha-riding to the next level.

I've been taking screenshots of most posts on nairaland especially those asking to be killed and those asking God to take their lives when Buhari wins the election. Immediately he's declared the winner, I'm gonna post most of those screenshots here to remind them of their reckless statements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by buhariguy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
the idiot buba galadima Will vote for buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Who is that angel behind dem tongue
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by TooMuchStuff: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Shameless Fulani Slave and Warri-Afonja !!

Your days are numbered....!
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
Built2last:
This Buba dey pain APC seriously

Imagine. Keyamo can't even call her by her name.

This is the true picture of 4 + 4 zombies
[/s]

See ipob wailing and sifia painment..
grin

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Shameless Fulani Slave and Warri-Afonja !!

Your days are numbered....!

Ipob post no dey complete without hatred, anger, bitterness and bigotry..

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Built2last: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

See ipob wailing and sifia painment..
grin

You simply demonstrated how my comment pained you. What is the name of Buba's daughter you people are having political orgasm on.
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Keyamo breaking tables recklessly cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by sholatech(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:
Obasanjo’s son is for PMB, Okupe’s son is for PMB, even the daughter of the loud mouth Buba Galadima is for PMB. These are biological children who know their parents in and out. They know that their parents are Atikulooting because of money and not for patriotic reasons. All reasonable Nigerians must follow the path of these young patriots and not the crooked path of their fathers.

Each of these Kids are jobless. Easy to verify. Looking for ways to make name & money for themselves. None of them have social influence or voting mobilisation background.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Omeokachie: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
She is an adult with one vote.

That is the beauty of democracy.
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by StupidInyamiri: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
In this last week leading to Febuhari 16, the attacks from the looterrati gang will be vitriolic. Instead of at least trying to lift their dead campaign, they will rather attack Buharists. This Yoruba adage is for them: Won ngba adie lowo iku, oni won o je ki owun lo si ori atan
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by ahiboilandgas: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:
grin
please she not beautiful or my eyes is not o.k
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by daddytime(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
And must Keyamo deceive the poor girl??
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by dustmalik: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Built2last:

You simply demonstrated how my comment pained you. What is the name of Buba's daughter you people are having political orgasm on.
Her name is Zainab, and she's an aide to Osinbajo. She has been for a long time.
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by amaham(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
After using the girl to score cheap political point on TV. Why is the girl not smiling on the pic?
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by SalamRushdie: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
she works in the presidency so what do you expect
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Okoroawusa: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
donphiilopus:
Why are these guys' children dumping their parents for PMB? Obj, Okupe's sons and now Buba's daughter are all Buha-riding to the next level.

I've been taking screenshots of most posts on nairaland especially those asking to be killed and those asking God to take their lives when Buhari wins the election. Immediately he's declared the winner, I'm gonna post most of those screenshots here to remind them of their reckless statements.
Can't wait for those screenshots, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Okoroawusa: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
Bros,y be say any place my eyes go u go carry eye go there?

Na only u dey see Angel. No let me change am for u o!
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Okoroawusa: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Built2last: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
dustmalik:

Her name is Zainab, and she's an aide to Osinbajo. She has been for a long time.

Well done for embarking on research
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by dustmalik: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Built2last:

Well done for embarking on research
It's not a research. I have known that family for a very long time.
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by madridguy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chai, baba no go that place today, na me see this one first shocked

Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by mycar: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Useless people
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
Built2last:

[/s]

Stop bothering me with your ipobian wailing and painment. Go and athiefKulate somewhere, I'm not interested in your headache and wailing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. / Suspicious: President Buhari Speech / Happening Now In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.