Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. (3738 Views)

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
ahiboilandgas:
please she not beautiful or my eyes is not o.k
[/s]

Typical ipob sexist, shallow and unintelligent comment..
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by deomelo: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
donphiilopus:
Why are these guys' children dumping their parents for PMB? Obj, Okupe's sons and now Buba's daughter are all Buha-riding to the next level.

I've been taking screenshots of most posts on nairaland especially those asking to be killed and those asking God to take their lives when Buhari wins the election. Immediately he's declared the winner, I'm gonna post most of those screenshots here to remind them of their reckless statements.

Tells you a lot about their parents. Their children obviously know more about their parents than the rest of Nigeria and what they know of course stinks and they want no part of it.

They know to arrive at a better Nigeria, they must pay the ultimate sacrifice, abandon their own blood parents for the sake of a better Nigeria and that better Nigeria they no is only achievable via the most competent leader with a great sense of duty, PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by DONFASZY(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
D lie Don elongate dis man nose...kai....c Nigerian pinokyo
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by donphiilopus(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Can't wait for those screenshots, bro

Immediately Baba is coasting home to victory, I'll start posting them. Try get some screenshots too so we can pepper them with em come next week. Most of them would end up deactivating their accounts especially that Bini guy and his Anambra counterpart.
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by donphiilopus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:

Tells you a lot about their parents. Their children obviously know more about their parents than the rest of Nigeria and what they know of course stinks and they want no part of it.

They know to arrive at a better Nigeria, they must pay the ultimate sacrifice, abandon their own blood parents for the sake of a better Nigeria and that better Nigeria they no is only achievable via the most competent leader with a great sense of duty, PMB.

If the likes of these guys dumping their parents for Buhari could do that, then those guys wailing day and night here on nairaland are only doing that due to the hatred they have for PMB. Someone even said Atiku has no admirers. He only inherited Buhari's haters who are still mad at him for defeating their brother in 2015. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Afamed: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
donphiilopus:

Immediately Baba is coasting home to victory, I'll start posting them. Try get some screenshots too so we can pepper them with em come next week. Most of them would end up deactivating their accounts especially that Bini guy and his Anambra counterpart.
Dont forget to mention, even though I have already some Monikers I want to render incommunicable as from 16 Feb.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Afamed: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
buhariguy:
the idiot buba galadima Will vote for buhari.
Galadima promised to deliver 2m votes for Atiku in Yobe state a few days ago, meanwhile the total number of registered votes in Yobe is just 1.5m. Presently Yobe has no 1 elected PDP counselor
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by donphiilopus(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afamed:

Dont forget to mention, even though I have already some Monikers I want to render incommunicable as from 16 Feb.

I won't forget bro. While they make noise online, real Buhari lovers are on the streets canvassing for him. They'll start shouting rigging after the elections and "Biafra or death".
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by Okoroawusa: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
Chai, baba no go that place today, na me see this one first shocked

grin
madridguy:
Chai, baba no go that place today, na me see this one first shocked

Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by AuroraB(f): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Does Keyamo look a camel or something sad
Re: Festus Keyamo With Buba Galadinma's Daughter At APC Rally In Lagos. PIC. by puzzlegate(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2019
donphiilopus:
Why are these guys' children dumping their parents for PMB? Obj, Okupe's sons and now Buba's daughter are all Buha-riding to the next level.

I've been taking screenshots of most posts on nairaland especially those asking to be killed and those asking God to take their lives when Buhari wins the election. Immediately he's declared the winner, I'm gonna post most of those screenshots here to remind them of their reckless statements.
what of if buhari is roundly defeated as it's very likely ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Togolese President Vs Nigerian President. / Massive Road Blocks As Peter Obi, Psquare & Yusuf Datti Arrives Akwa Ibom / Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.