Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari (19977 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / FG Saves N500b From Looters / SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Softness147: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
SocialFinance:
Yes oooo jail them all.
The Sheriff
The terror in chief to all looters
After 4 years how many him dom jail I will i will i will. Tell us how.many u don jail.ooo
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by vikstandon(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
celebgistz:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday vowed to recover the nation’s stolen money from looters and send them to prison.

Buhari, spoke at the APC Mega Rally in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria said all those who had stolen Nigeria’s money would not go scotfree.

According to him, he would first of all recover the money from them before sending them to prison.

Buhari called on Lagosians to vote for him and other APC candidates from ‘the bottom to the top.'

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/i-will-recover-nigerias-money-from-looters-send-them-to-prison-buhari

This man wants to still pursue rat round a burning bush in the next four years...
You have a craft at pursuing shadows @PMB.
So you still plan to waste another four years...when other nations are building in Mars...God Forbid for somebody like Buhari to sit on the seat of governance in all strata.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by livinbygrace: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
By the time you send almost all Nigerians to prison,then you will becomes the president of prisoners.Idiot
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tah you had your chance
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by precious1967(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Judiciary, prosecutor, legislature, executive. Power drunk. Where is Abacha?
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by novenatim(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Just shut your trash, must you talk
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Really
Do us all a big ass favour
Go to jail first
Then ehen.
Obey before complain
We go knw say na serious fight
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by nextstep(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
What did you expect Buhari to do at the presidential rally in Kano state, were you actually expecting him not to endorse his gubernatorial candidate in a state that can fetch him over one million votes? It is called politics and you're saying what you're saying cos you're not a politician. Politics is an interest driven game!

Well, I accept that it's politics... he should not come and preach anticorruption, since he has time and again shown that he can forgo his ideals to further his desires.

I now realize PMB: "I'm not a thief but I hang around thieves so long as they can help me get what I want".
"I won't steal, but if you use stolen funds to help me, I will look the other way, otherwise I will prosecute you."

It's OK. Mr Integrity has lost every shred of integrity in our eyes.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by pawesome(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
But they are all in APC
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by ofiko123(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
go and sit down jor.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Gracemadeit(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
The moneys you've recovered from looters all this while within your 4 years in office, what have you used it for? politicians are full of deceit.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Erastuslove: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
The best way to deceive Nigeria and its learned people it to tell them I WILL KILL CORRUPTION, JAIL LOOTHERS.... How many have you jailed in 4years??
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by edoboss1234: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
I be think say e talk this thing 4 yeas ago na wa Nigeria we be mumu sha, dem go throw corn crowd go gada God forbid
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by PURITYAUTOZ: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dannyset:
Yes Sir!
This is why the likes of Obasanjo and PDP ilks are fighting dirty and muddy to stop PMB reelection. They have failed. Jail is their home after this election.

Obasanjo will go to jail no doubt about it....make sure that tinubu, amechi, orji kalu, akpabio etc are in the convoy....
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by fof1: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
celebgistz:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday vowed to recover the nation’s stolen money from looters and send them to prison.

Buhari, spoke at the APC Mega Rally in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria said all those who had stolen Nigeria’s money would not go scotfree.

According to him, he would first of all recover the money from them before sending them to prison.

Buhari called on Lagosians to vote for him and other APC candidates from ‘the bottom to the top.'

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/i-will-recover-nigerias-money-from-looters-send-them-to-prison-buhari

THIS MAN IS D LAST LIAR ANDA MOCKERY TO INTEGRITY. HE CAN NOT DO IT. HE WILL NOT DO. WATCH OUT AND THAT IF HE WINS.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by erosimo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
overall90:
still using 2014 template to campaign after almost four years in power.smh

lolz
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by TinaG(f): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
The one you recovered i your 4years,what did you do with it?
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by presido1: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sir if you can send obj ,fayose, onnonghen, salami, Atiku, Jonathan, kalu,obanikoro,Ibrahim shetima,Aliyu babagida, Jonathan wife,James ibori abdufatha ahmend,bukola saraki,and yahaya bello send them all to jail I will worship you till you die I pray you live long sir. Ibrahim badamonsi babagida can't serve prison anymore what be fall him now is more than prison his properties should be nationalised.
I no see Tinubu name.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by lookingfly: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Boo.hari! This line will not work on Nigerians again!
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Timatayo1: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Him no no anything apart from jail jail brainless someone Olodo you must go back to daura
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
How many people did you jail since 3 1/2 years
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by awuf2008: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
I hope he did not introduce or raised somebody's hand as Apc presidential candidate again?
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by dykegabriel: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
I thought he said something like this in 2015. This man still brings back his old propaganda! So, for the past 3+ years tha he has been fighting corruption, he still wants to kwantinue....
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by oluwatobipaul7(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerians should be wiser than all these empty promises.
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Dollabiz: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
the one youve recovered what have you done with them.and.how.many looters are in jail . none .they are now in.APC
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Gratiapoultry0: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by showafrica(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
overall90:
still using 2014 template to campaign after almost four years in power.smh

I think say na only me noticed, this man want to use our precious 8yrs to recover abacha loot, he is just a swine
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by respectk(f): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Gbam!!!!!!
Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Gbengageorge: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seriously, How many looters have you jailed in the past four years? not to talk of the ones under your Fulani nose, and those ones that decamped. All the monies recovered, repatriated, and discovered in different locations and planes. What did you do with them.
All this lies must stop. GBAM

celebgistz:

Re: I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari by Tccc1234: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello how are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ballot Thieves Snatch Ballot Box In Delta / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught / Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.