Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Pain,please Learn From This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Pain,please Learn From This (2338 Views)

My Pain, My Joy As An Actor – Tony Umez Narrates / My Pain, My Joy As An Actor – Tony Umez / Davido Is The Drug Which Relieves My Pain" - Ghanaian Model Took To Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pain,please Learn From This by boban007: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
im a young upwardly mobile handsome guy,my girl friend is equaly beautiful.we dated for 5yrs and promised to marry her after her nysc.i paid her school fees all tru and bought her a car of 2.4mill in her final year to show my seriousness and also took her on numerous overseas trip.we live together,i then noticed some changes in her behaviours.i started suspecting her cos we were quite close,then she stops sending me text messages and also stop travelling with me.i accussed her of infidelity,but she swore with her life and d holy bible severaly,i was very confused.shorly before her final exams she visited her parents and i wanted to be sure we are still 2geda,i asked her to bring my pictures with her,and she brought all.i was shocked but pretended all was well.immediately after her exams she dashed home.which has never happend.at dat time,i was having serious problems with my partners,which affected me badly and psycologicaly,i needed her badly around me but she wouldnt pick my calls.we use to talk like 30-50times daily.it now reduced to once or twice a day.she never bought recharge cards in d 5yrs of our dating.i provided everytin.has god we ve it,she lost her fone and told me d finder wants 50k.i bought d fone for her for 136k.i spoke to d finder and he said there were 2fones.i asked my babe she denied it was one.i became courious and paid double to get the 2sims.lord and behold my girl had 2phone and i never knew.mtn line for me d other line 4 her other boyfriends,i went mad and confronted her she said she has no regret and dat she did it deliberately cos one of d guys she met 3months ago was ready to marry her,so she cant wait for me till nysc.i was sharterred,i begged her severally,she said capital NO.dat i should be a man.2months later,God blessed me financially beyond my immagination and my girlfriend came back begging dat she was misled by anoda girl dat adviced her to have anoda boyfriend by the side incase i mess up.she now introduced her to her boyfriends friend,whom she started dating and having sex wit after 2weeks,while still living with me.she said d girl advised her to frustate me by not cooking and denying me sex.so dat i can drive her then it wil look like i ended relationship.when this didnt work,she started demanding money unneccesarily to frustate me.we never had any quarrel.be it as it may,she left d guy after 5months 4 anoda guy she claimed wanted to marry her immediately.she said she came back to me cos her conscience is disturbing her and that she now realised how much i luved her and how much she loves me.if i dont take her back she will commit suicide.wot alife.guys wot do u think/cos shes gone round world telling every body to beg me.secondly d trust is no more there cos she told too much just to cover up alot of tins.this is my story.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by selena(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
If  i were you,i will forgive her,and also forget about her.I believe she will do more damage to you when you accept her back.Pls think before you do anything foolish.And again,when you have another girlfriend,pls pls and pls do not buy a 2.4million naira car for her.she loves ur money and likes you.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Odunnu: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2010
O ma sie o!I feel ur pains bro.I hop u learn frm ths.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Odunnu: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
O ma sie o!I feel ur pains bro.I hop u learn frm ths.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by rockers: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
bro i feel u, i ve been in almost the same situation before, na God save me oo, my naija babe dey swear with anything for me not knowing like 2 guys dey enter d place , she came back begging when i catch am that na friend push am, pls dont go back to that relationship unless you dont need your life again cos such babes are desperadoes
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by hackney(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
You and the girl together are one kind sha.
you are holding up a relationship (or whatever you want to call it) with sponsorship and
monetary support while she is so air-headed to listen to her yeye friend after all you have done for her and the time
wasted.

if she can behave like that after all this time and effort the she's not for you.
You might be an Omata hell-bent on bagging a graduate and as such over-looking all her rubbish but just know that
you may be way better off with someone else.

Hope you are not the cash-cow (mugu) here.
That type can have a child by someone else and pass it offf as yours.

If i were in your shoes, i would have ended it since.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by nanidee(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
What more do you need to hear? Her actions have said it all. cry

Obviously, she's only with you for what she can get from you, so you have to be really careful.

If after all these years you say you've been together, and she still has the mind to do these things to you, then she's probably not for you.

Walk away while you can, there's no room for sentiments in this case, Thats all I have to say.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by boban007: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
thank u all for responses,she told me the car exposed her to bad friends and she noticed all those around her ve atleast 2boyfriends,so she didnt realy see it as a bad tin then.but wot i cant get over is d fact dat she said she slept with the first guy after 2weeks,then slept with the second guy a month after they met cos he promised to marry her and dat she told both of them she doesnt have a boyfriend so that they wont see her as a bad girl.i just cant get over it cos i realy loved her.now she's threatening suicide if i dont take her back cos she wont be able to cope with d disgrace.she also said she's changed dats why she's confessing.psycologicaly,im scared of all nigerian girls cos most them ve 2phones and may be doing same to thier boyfriends.im also finding it difficult to move on.though,i dont like her anymore and dont want to involve my family,cos its a big shame.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Dolemite(f): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2010
Where are the mods to move this to the right section? hello?
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ topic

Let her die. One arsehole less in the world, a better smell for all. cool
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by boban007: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
she capitalised on d fact dat i travel alot.we use to go together,she now stop following me saying because of school.i understood.she now confessed dat she spends the week days with her other boyfriend,then make sure she's home on weekends so dat i wont suspect.she did this for 9months and was always switching off her mtn line so dat i wont reach except when she's ready to talk to me.when i complained,she said the mtn net work in her school was bad.cos i got her a off campus apartment,she's always going there to change her clothes when she wants to travel.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Travelista(f): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2010
This is what happens when Boyfriends forget themselves and play Daddy. Boban, your girlfriend thinks she's found a sucker for life in you. On what planet is having more than one boyfriend considered okay? She's college educated and your making excuses for her as if she's daft; please, forgive her and move on with your life. I promise there's a girl out there that will be your perfect match; someone that will love you the person and not the tangibles attached. I wish you good luck. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Rooneyboy(m): 1:25am On Aug 23, 2010
Yes that is michelin ,the ever insultive michelin, its been a while, where ve u been ? Kinda missed ya .
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by selena(f): 1:28am On Aug 23, 2010
boban 007:

thank u all for responses,she told me the car exposed her to bad friends and she noticed all those around her ve atleast 2boyfriends,so she didnt realy see it as a bad tin then.but wot i cant get over is d fact dat she said she slept with the first guy after 2weeks,then slept with the second guy a month after they met cos he promised to marry her and dat she told both of them she doesnt have a boyfriend so that they wont see her as a bad girl.i just cant get over it cos i realy loved her.now she's threatening suicide if i dont take her back cos she wont be able to cope with d disgrace.she also said she's changed dats why she's confessing.psycologicaly,im scared of all nigerian girls cos most them ve 2phones and may be doing same to thier boyfriends.im also finding it difficult to move on.though,i dont like her anymore and dont want to involve my family,cos its a big shame.

So if her friends commit murder,she too will follow?Is she a baby?Doesnt she know the difference between right and wrong.You had better leave her untill she kills you and tell the cops that her friends killed their husband and thought it was not a big deal.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by poweredcom(m): 5:09am On Aug 23, 2010
Things fall apart abi ??tales by moonlight
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
boban 007:

she capitalised on d fact dat i travel alot.we use to go together,she now stop following me saying because of school.i understood.she now confessed dat she spends the week days with her other boyfriend,then make sure she's home on weekends so dat i wont suspect.she did this for 9months and was always switching off her mtn line so dat i wont reach except when she's ready to talk to me.when i complained,she said the mtn net work in her school was bad.cos i got her a off campus apartment,she's always going there to change her clothes when she wants to travel.

There is a woman out there for you, do not go back and please stop giving excuses on her behalf, she is no kid and knows right from wrong

A man has done so much for her yet she backstabbed him, you dont deserve her, tell her to commit the suicide and o me the honour of buying her coffin. She is only blackmailing you emotionally so forget about commiting suicide , she wont

Tell her to get lost with her excuses and move on with your life, hurry up the train that will take you to the right woman is waiting, hop on and go get your woman
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Kinezeala(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
Oboy see devil in disguise,you better run for your life o
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by laiyi(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
just try all possible to forgive her but forget let her leave your life before she tells more lies to cover up
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Bestglo(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
wahala dey o

@ poster, pls run for ur life & do that as fast as u can
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by boban007: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2010
naturaly i would ve forgiven her,but wot i dont get is the wicked part of the story.how can u cheat on ur fiancee and still be arrogant?she forgot all i did for her in a twinkle.u can imagine my frustrations those time she switches off her phones.she was taking good care of the other guy during the week,while everything went wrong in my house.this was a girl dat i went to pick in her school during student unrest,i was beaten blue-black and my car was also vandalised.when i caught her,and told her to come back dat i love her very much she insulted me.my mum tried to talk to her she warned never to tell anybody about her again.now dat im steady,she want to come and destabilize me again.although i suffered serious emotional trauma,i never knew doing everytin to make ur girlfriend happy and also not to make her sleep around was just not the best way.its only God dat can help one.wot a sad way to end a relationship.im thru wit women.at a point she was even comparing us just that i didnt know whom it was then.now dat i told her my observation she said it was only natural,since she was double dating then.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by UyiIredia(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
i've never been in a relationship >>> so i don't u to take my advice >>> forgive her & move on_which could mean many things >>> u can be sue i've learnt from this >>> and many other stories i read in Hints >>> i miss that mag
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by no1madman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
Don't waste ur time . .allow her 2 commit suicide!trust me,she won't. .na shakara!
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Nakele(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ Booban 007,,,,,,,,,,,, I feel your pain brother. Here in Namibia, I v heard a lot of similar stories,,,,,,,,,,All I can say is, if it was not mean to be , let it go,,,,,,,,,,, Life goes on and u don't need to go back to a gal asuch, People should learn to appreciate,,,,,,,,, I know u hurting cos u loved the gal but dude do not go back, it will do u a lot of good and I promise u will believe me,,,,,,,,,,, May God bless and protect u and may u fall in love with the person who equally loves u regardless what ,,,,,,,,,,,,, All the best
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2010
What other signs do you need to see before you know she's out to destroy you the second time?

She knows you have the cash to take care of her, why won't she want to blackmail you with suicide?

Let her commit it, afterall you wouldn't be the one that killed her.

Golddigger
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by UEA: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2010
my dear, if u she culd b misled by her frnd dats means order tins r ahead to come, cus any woman dat want a successful marriage or relationship shld never listen to her frnds, dey cn distroy yr happiness, i dont knw if she has learnt her lessons after alll. i may say u shld forgive n give her anoda change, u knw women r jst too desperate,
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by freecocoa(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
this kind tory na wa oo.i beg bros i dont know why this story is hard for me to believe,xpecially the car aspect,did this happen in nigeria?
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by prommy(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2010
Dear one.if u love this girl as u claim pls go ahead and marry her.but the truth is that she will not be faithful to u.As far as she is not being sorry for what she did rather she is shifting the blame to her friends.She still have friends out there who will still tell her to kill u tomorrow.BROS SHINE U EYES ABI SHE GIVE U BELLUSOM
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by mkpuluma(f): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
please run as fast as your legs can carry you

she is simply an ingrat, let her commit suicide if she so desires.

pull your self together and look for a decent girl out there.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by watchme(f): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
Why is it that the infidelity of a woman is always so hard to be forgiven by the hubby?
Though I did not support what the lady did.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Now I know that women dont know what they want.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
boban007: thank u all for responses,she told me the car exposed her to bad friends and she noticed all those around her ve atleast 2boyfriends,so she didnt realy see it as a bad tin then.but wot i cant get over is d fact dat she said she slept with the first guy after 2weeks,then slept with the second guy a month after they met cos he promised to marry her and dat she told both of them she doesnt have a boyfriend so that they wont see her as a bad girl.i just cant get over it cos i realy loved her.now she's threatening suicide if i dont take her back cos she wont be able to cope with d disgrace.she also said she's changed dats why she's confessing.psycologicaly,im scared of all nigerian girls cos most them ve 2phones and may be doing same to thier boyfriends.im also finding it difficult to move on.though,i dont like her anymore and dont want to involve my family,cos its a big shame.

She is just trying to blackmail u with sucide.That type will never change.How are u sure she will not sleep with other men when u marry her.U have seen d hand writing on d wall,No money,no rship.
Re: My Pain,please Learn From This by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
boban007: naturaly i would ve forgiven her,but wot i dont get is the wicked part of the story.how can u cheat on ur fiancee and still be arrogant?she forgot all i did for her in a twinkle.u can imagine my frustrations those time she switches off her phones.she was taking good care of the other guy during the week,while everything went wrong in my house.this was a girl dat i went to pick in her school during student unrest,i was beaten blue-black and my car was also vandalised.when i caught her,and told her to come back dat i love her very much she insulted me.my mum tried to talk to her she warned never to tell anybody about her again.now dat im steady,she want to come and destabilize me again.although i suffered serious emotional trauma,i never knew doing everytin to make ur girlfriend happy and also not to make her sleep around was just not the best way.its only God dat can help one.wot a sad way to end a relationship.im thru wit women.at a point she was even comparing us just that i didnt know whom it was then.now dat i told her my observation she said it was only natural,since she was double dating then.

And u still want her back? Is either a girl loves u or not.She only likes ur money and comfort. And once is not available,she will still commit worst atrocities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artist Turns His Dead Cat Into Flying Helicopter After It Is Killed !!!!!! / Joselyn Dumas Voted Ghana's Sexiest Celebrity / Photos: P-square's Departure For Thier US /canada Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.