Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

$1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (68970 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
That car will buy my whole village
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by JagaLove: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Beautiful car if you ask me. Would be nice for anyone to have as his own, albeit with money genuinely worked for. But in the end, what shall it profit a man if he gains the world and lose his soul. All these are vanity, Give your life to Christ today.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by xcelentattitude(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
@OP, yeye dey smell for your body. Your own is just to be spotting cars, the name of the person wey get am you no know undecided
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by donbrowser(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
$1.7Million (N620Million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!!

Watch the video HERE
Dino melaye
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by xcelentattitude(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
handsomeyinka:
That car will buy my whole village

Your village chief needs to hear what their so called 'son of the soil' has just said.

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Alejob: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
shocked
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Justfunkira(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by showafrica(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
$1.7Million (N620Million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!!

Watch the video HERE

6 gini, one welder for my side fit work this car na

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Your village chief needs to hear what their so called 'son of the soil' has just said.
Lol
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Dididrumz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Money that i will use to buy like 50 jeeps and 20 Saloon cars that my convoy will be intimidating my state governor and still have money to play around with, is what one person used to buy car that looks like "power bank"............ angry

Guy why? grin grin grin power bank?
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by HeWrites(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
What does this have to do with me??don't always be in a hurry to make a comment..I live in Abuja and I know a couple of dignitaries and their kids who ride worse..as for your line on me being a yahoo boy, I wish that was true but am far from that.thank you and have a lovely day

You don get my respect for this intelligent comment.

2 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by AlhajaChinyere: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Dafuq... Use this one toast girl...gringrin

Shitt hole for real! Use car toast girl, sign of a poor nation.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Dididrumz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
JagaLove:
Beautiful car if you ask me. Would be nice for anyone to have as his own, albeit with money genuinely worked for. But in the end, what shall it profit a man if he gains the world and lose his soul. All these are vanity, Give your life to Christ today.

Bros vanity mindset is keeping people poor ohh. yes all things are vanity when you die but that does not mean you will not work to be financially successful in life....... Our pastors who preach vanity messages to us are all living a good life so stop this thing. Owning a 1Billion naira car is not a sin, even 1trillion car no be sin as long as its not illegal money
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
The problem is most times, people who buy these kind of cars dont pay the corresponding duties. Imagine 40% of this value as duty to govt. But they wont like Dino and co.

For me it makes no sense if you drive a car more expensive than the house you live in, more expensive than some of the roads you even drive them on here in Naija.

I was watching an American movie of 1980s, i almost wept to see that the video quality is still far better than that of our present day nollywood, and the development of the country then still better than our modern Abuja + Lagos.

Whoever stole Nigeria's pant is WICKED

4 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Shitt hole for real! Use car toast girl, sign of a poor nation.
gringrin Oh, you don't live in Nigeria?? BTW don't mind me, just kidding...wink
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by surevik(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pant money suspected
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
Is very normal, I can name over 100+ people that ride more than that in Abuja..Efcc be hunting small kids that's why I have no regards for Efcc
keep Running your mouth, 100 people ke, angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by erico2k2(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
couragemurphy:
The problem is most times, people who buy these kind of cars dont pay the corresponding duties. Imagine 40% of this value as duty to govt. But they wont like Dino and co.

For me it makes no sense if you drive a car more expensive than the house you live in
, more expensive than some of the roads you even drive them on here in Naija.

I was watching an American movie of 1980s, i almost wept to see that the video quality is still far better than that of our present day nollywood, and the development of the country then still better than our modern Abuja + Lagos.

Whoever stole Nigeria's pant is WICKED
Bolded is stale talk, people have private jets.

5 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Amarabae(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ugly designed car.
My Car has a superior design than this trash.
Forget about the price difference

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Dshocker(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
It belongs to Alh. Auwalu Abdullahi Rano,the owner of AA RANO OIL AND GAS

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Day169:

If I'm guessing correctly, then this car is way outta the senator's league. (He might need to endure many 'ajekun iya' to "steal up" enough to get this car.)
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by AngelicBeing: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Bolded is stale talk, people have private jets.
Lol, money talks bulshit works grin
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
And some sycophants pdp will come and say Nigerians are dying of hunger cry
God forbid gunger in dis country shocked
....Chiefo....
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
What does this have to do with me??don't always be in a hurry to make a comment..I live in Abuja and I know a couple of dignitaries and their kids who ride worse..as for your line on me being a yahoo boy, I wish that was true but am far from that.thank you and have a lovely day

No mind the dude.

Him nva enter Abuja probably
He will see kids using Benz for car racing.

I knw car racing in idu district has been banned Shey

3 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zoharariel:

From your comment, I have no doubts whatsoever that you're a Yahoo Boy and jail is where you're headed if you do not desist from your fraudulent practices.

BTW, your "regards" means to nothing in the scheme of things.

This one don smoke kunu ..

Very Incoherent.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by PenlsCaP: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Ugly designed car.
My Car has a superior design than this trash.
Forget about the price difference

Amy divorce ur husband and marry me angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.