Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

$1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (68965 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by gonkin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nice car but i dislike its thirsty nature. Drink fuel. Cost of maintenance na dead.

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by macaphan007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
What does this have to do with me??don't always be in a hurry to make a comment..I live in Abuja and I know a couple of dignitaries and their kids who ride worse..as for your line on me being a yahoo boy, I wish that was true but am far from that.thank you and have a lovely day
Leave that nincompoop, you know many people don't see beyond their noses,as at 2011 AA Oil had two different models of Bugatti in his compound, that's just one guy,and there are lots of guys in abj with cars no one would ever believe exist in Nigeria, people think Lagos is where the money is....Na lie Na abj the money dey walai!

2 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by esivue007(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
BigSarah:
Weird how some of these expensive cars are fugly undecided
sarah?
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by pomide(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
MRSoftapples:
Hmmm with the rate of insecurity in Nigeria, i don't even think purchasing a car with such high price is wise.

Even some of your workers at home can plan to rob you, just like the case of the hotel owner that was robbed and killed by her workers.

Lol.. they comprehensively insure the car bro...
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by 22brains(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
$1.7Million (N620Million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!!

Watch the video HERE
it look not more than my tortoise car with reversing camera. motor na motor. abi this one cary seven tyres?
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Omotayoodubote(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gosh

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by oboy81: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Day169:

If I'm guessing correctly, then this car is way outta the senator's league. (He might need to endure many 'ajekun iya' to "steal up" enough to get this car.)
You are fool! And Will die One! If you think Dino melaye Cannot afford to buy that Car. You think you know but you know nothing!
Have a Good night FOOL!
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by King44(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagbaja01:
In the world's poorest nation...imagin that!! shocked shocked
do you actually believe Nigeria is poor lol, Nig is not poor only the poor ones are poor
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Leksidebolton(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
People like you shouldn't be on here " someone you don't know you just judged him " Bleep you " where were you 400yrs ago when your fore father's were working their Ass out and yet they were killed " don't come here and be typing shit......if you like type again i will Bleep you up and down
Zoharariel:

From your comment, I have no doubts whatsoever that you're a Yahoo Boy and jail is where you're headed if you do not desist from your fraudulent practices.

BTW, your "regards" means to nothing in the scheme of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Kfed4ril(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
What does this have to do with me??don't always be in a hurry to make a comment..I live in Abuja and I know a couple of dignitaries and their kids who ride worse..as for your line on me being a yahoo boy, I wish that was true but am far from that.thank you and have a lovely day

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2019
Zoharariel:

From your comment, I have no doubts whatsoever that you're a Yahoo Boy and jail is where you're headed if you do not desist from your fraudulent practices.

BTW, your "regards" means to nothing in the scheme of things.

Your reasoning is abysmally low.Had to re-read the comment of the guy you quoted to establish what warranted this.Guess what? I only wasted my time. Because this is a faceless forum does not confer any immunity on you to throw slurs around. Be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by mascot345: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Money that i will use to buy like 50 jeeps and 20 Saloon cars that my convoy will be intimidating my state governor and still have money to play around with, is what one person used to buy car that looks like "power bank"............ angry

I telling you bro. You are right.
People are foolish.

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by banio: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Amac2019:
Is very normal, I can name over 100+ people that ride more than that in Abuja..Efcc be hunting small kids that's why I have no regards for Efcc

Spiritual

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Leksidebolton:
People like you shouldn't be on here " someone you don't know you just judged him " Bleep you " where were you 400yrs ago when your fore father's were working their Ass out and yet they were killed " don't come here and be typing shit......if you like type again i will Bleep you up and down

I must have really struck a nerve. You will die in jail if you scam people for a living. You will eventually get caught & pay back all your ill-gotten gains with your tears & blood. There are no 2 ways about it.

The same thing goes to all of the fraudulent lazy bastards that have "mentioned" me.

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Leksidebolton(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Only if non of your entire family have never engaged in such act' Oloriburuku Omo' ó fó lòmí ékò so. ...wéŕèy
Zoharariel:

I must have really struck a nerve. You will die in jail if you scam people for a living. You will eventually get caught & pay back all your ill-gotten gains with your tears & blood. There are no 2 ways about it.

The same thing goes for all of the fraudulent lazy bastards that have "mentioned" me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Leksidebolton:
Only if non of your entire family have never engaged in such act' Oloriburuku Omo' ó fó lòmí ékò so. ...wéŕèy

I was right! You're a Yahoo Boy grin Now, listen to me. Before the end of this year 2019, you will be caught, disgraced & die in prison.

No babalawo, no pastor, no alfa can reverse or upturn this curse you have drawn upon yourself tonight.

If you're innocent and not a Yahoo Boy, this curse shall not have any effect on you but if you're a Yahoo Boy, by the authority bestowed upon the tip of my tongue as an initiate of orunmila & all the irunmoles, your parent must surely mourn you before the end of this year 2019 - Ase!

This same curse is extended to all the Yahoo Boys that have mentioned - Ase!

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Leksidebolton(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Lol " everyone you see here you talk to them anyhow " é ŕè ó mó nì' ábá ní íkán dà'" tí íJàpa ba su aya è kò' You small " only If you didn't read all I wrote but once you have believe me you will cry today " 11●02●2019 Odé tófé sò èlèdumàré orì ègu nì òma kusi''''''' Rip in advance Boy
Zoharariel:

I was right! You're a Yahoo Boy grin Now, listen to me. Before the end of this year 2019, you will be caught, disgraced & die in prison.

No babalawo, no pastor, no alfa can reverse or upturn this curse you have drawn upon yourself tonight.

If you're innocent and not a Yahoo Boy, this curse shall not have any effect on you but if you're a Yahoo Boy, by the authority bestowed upon my tongue as an initiate of orunmila & all the irunmoles, your parent must mourn you before the end of this year 2019 - Ase!

This same curse is extended to all the Yahoo Boys that have mentioned - Ase!
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Leksidebolton(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2019
His crying now read the last couple of conversation on this trend
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Your reasoning is abysmally low.Had to re-read the comment of the guy you quoted to establish what warranted this.Guess what? I only wasted my time. Because this is a faceless forum does not confer any immunity on you to throw slurs around. Be careful.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by ArticleBeast: 4:59am On Feb 11, 2019
gocudu:

That's his car and it's his office garage not even the garage at home
It is not his own o...This is AA Rano car and garage of his home. I have been to the house before.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Taiwotimmy(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2019
See money
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by sauceEEP(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
greenhulk:
Wow, nice whip. But could also be a kit car. Not saying there are no people that can afford it in this country though, but I've also seen a few Ferraris that end up being kit cars
What do you mean by kit car?
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2019
sauceEEP:

What do you mean by kit car?

In a layman's language, it means a replica. A car that is made by using components from different cars, usually using a particular car as base. Eg the Bugatti Veyron below is a $125,000 kit car made using a 2004 Pontiac GTO as base. U can Google. Kit cars and u will see a lot of Ferraris for the fraction of their price, all kit cars. Under is a different car kitted to look like a Ferrari and this can be done to any car.

https://carbuzz.com/news/want-a-bugatti-veyron-kit-car-for-125-000

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2019
gonkin:
Nice car but i dislike its thirsty nature. Drink fuel. Cost of maintenance na dead.

Oga if u are rich enough to buy this then u don't think about fuel. Haba, do u expect it to have the fuel economy of a Corolla? This is not a mass produced car.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by gonkin(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2019
greenhulk:

Oga if u are rich enough to buy this then u don't think about fuel. Haba, do u expect it to have the fuel economy of a Corolla? This is not a mass produced car.

Would rather go for a tesla. At least i wouldnt have to worry about using premium fuel.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by gonkin(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2019
greenhulk:

In a layman's language, it means a replica. A car that is made by using components from different cars, usually using a particular car as base. Eg the Bugatti Veyron below is a $125,000 kit car made using a 2004 Pontiac GTO as base. U can Google. Kit cars and u will see a lot of Ferraris for the fraction of their price, all kit cars. Under is a different car kitted to look like a Ferrari and this can be done to any car.

https://carbuzz.com/news/want-a-bugatti-veyron-kit-car-for-125-000

Like an MR2 under Scuderia skin
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by troubleseller: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2019
Is it practical to use this car here though? With the potholes and speed bumps.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by MrPolitics: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Day169:

If I'm guessing correctly, then this car is way outta the senator's league. (He might need to endure many 'ajekun iya' to "steal up" enough to get this car.)

What are you saying? Do you think it is house and senate money SDM is using to buy his cars?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.