Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano (3436 Views)

Makinde Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku Mega Rally In Ibadan / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by MadeInTokyo: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku , Kwankwaso and PDP are set to shut down the entire city of Kano tommorrow.

Kano is expected to witness the biggest crowd ever for any rally in Nigeria tommorow Sunday

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by MadeInTokyo: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by MadeInTokyo: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kwankwasiyya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by SeverusSnape(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
With Kwankwaso on Atiku's side, Let me see how that lifeless zombified dullard will get five million votes promised by Ganduje.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Dannyset(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lolz!
I know you will want to prove to us that the crowd is more than Buhari's. While doing that, let's us also know if as a result of the crowd Atiku will defeat Buhari in Kano.

PDP will cry in Kano

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by TooMuchStuff: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
For the Record mammoth crowd loading soon

Agitating upandan! Obediently cruising to victory...

FailBuhari ó to ge ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by yk2018: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Zombies will have heart attack tomorrow, mothers of all rallies will take place tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Whobedatte(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Merciless Kwankwaso!!!
The predator

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Binikingdowm: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin. Even me dey pity for APC..

Kwankwanson kwankwanson kwankwanson

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by ebujany(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
the man that rigged bubu into power. he will use the same remote control this time against bubu tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Binikingdowm: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
yk2018:
Zombies will have heart attack tomorrow, mothers of all rallies will take place tomorrow.
Jesus I didn't even know it's tomorrow..

I will just charge my phone down, zombies shouldn't bother to come online tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Clerverly: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin

This was Jonathan in Kano in 2015, and at the end of the day, he got less than 15% of the votes grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
most pdp chieftains rely on this man to win the election in the north west

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Binikingdowm: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dannyset:
Lolz!
I know you will want to prove to us that the crowd is more than Buhari's. While doing that, let's us also know if as a result of the crowd Atiku will defeat Buhari in Kano.

PDP will cry in Kano
grin

Zombies will become the wailers after failbuhari 16

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Binikingdowm: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oma307:
most pdp chieftains rely on this man to win the election in the north west
cheesy when we have lamido, markafi and tambuwal?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Hisxellency: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
When is the rally holding... I wanna be there

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by AtikulatedNaija: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari insults and de-markets the country whenever he travels abroad.On a live TV broadcast, Buhari defended the Governor of Kano state who was caught on camera receiving $5m bribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:
cheesy when we have lamido, markafi and tambuwal?
but they are working up to this man
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulated ortomatically. Atikuobi is a goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by MadeInTokyo: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by puzzlegate(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dannyset:
Lolz!

PDP will cry in Kano
surely APC has lost it. in a weeks time, it shall be clear like noonday !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Charmingrascal(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
The fact is Kwankwaso would have been a bigger threat to Buhari's reelection if Atiku hadn't bribed the delegates and PDP NWC to rig the primaries in his favour

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by CanineOfJackal: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
SeverusSnape:
With Kwankwaso on Atiku's side, Let me see how that lifeless zombified dullard will get five million votes promised by Ganduje.

Guy where have you been? All these zombie boys here don't know you grin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Guy where have you been? All these zombie boys here don't know you grin

Don't mind the zombies. They are irredeemable.

Sir, I've been very very busy. School, Work.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin

This was Jonathan in Kano in 2015, and at the end of the day, he got less than 15% of the votes grin grin grin
Liar, pictures you posted are not Jonathan rally in Kano, they are Jonathan rally in Ado Ekiti, Jonathan didn't use Sani Abacha stadium for campaign in 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by princemillla(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin

Same crowd following buhari since he is the incumbent president.

All incumbent leaders always get mammoth crowd at their rallies. Ur comments has proven Bubu has lost it already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Frankiss44(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin

Someone is already scared... I laugh at you if you think Buhari will get the kind of votes he got in 2015 from Kano..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Numlock: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Get ready for mother of all campaigns, the ogapatapata of them all.

APC will never recover from the shock.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Frankiss44(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
post=75575515:

Liar, pictures you posted are not Jonathan rally in Kano, they are Jonathan rally in Ado Ekiti, Jonathan didn't use Sani Abacha stadium for campaign in 2015

Na wah oh.. What do these zombies gain by telling lies? Even Buharis daughter won't tell these amount of lies, yet someone on 30k stipends will be willing to lie his way to the 30k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Amumaigwe: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin

It is no longer Jonathan, but AA

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Sultannayef: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:
The fact is Kwankwaso would have been a bigger threat to Buhari's reelection if Atiku hadn't bribed the delegates and PDP NWC to rig the primaries in his favour

No. He won’t get the kinda votes Atiku will get in the South.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt / Aisha Clashes With Governor El-rufai Over President Buhari’s Daughter, Others / IPOB Deploys 16 Drones To Monitor Eze Kanu's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.