Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi (2115 Views)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by GistMore: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Comedian Broda Shaggi goes shirtless as he does the famous kung fu style ‘oya hit me’ pose with Oyinbo Princess.

He is currently in UK for his tour.

See more; http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-princess-do-the-oya-hit-me-trademark-pose-with-hirtless-broda-shaggi

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by GistMore: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by BOOMnaija(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
And this is news because d woman is oyinbo.

Seun call ur mods to order, this is becoming ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by daddytime(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Even before opening the thread I already knew the only 'Oyibo' that'd be so thrilled to flow and genuflect in this imbecilic posture must be one looking like a bag of beans....

Trash o meter...

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by Elijah2000(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
This wan na princess, see as she be like gotv remote

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by itspzpics(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dry shaggi .. yawn..

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by Onyi22(f): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stupid bloggers, so broda shaggi make a post on his IG page n d lazy bloggers now copy n paste it on nairaland......
Later, one useless mod will push it to front page n makes it a headline.....
And finally d jobless nairalanders will start commenting trash on it....
Failed country
Failed president
Failed citizens....

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by Prettyvicc: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Oyinbo Princess Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose With Hirtless Broda Shaggi by Larryfest(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
And this is news because d woman is oyinbo.

Seun call ur mods to order, this is becoming ridiculous.
Dude chill naa, it isn't ridiculous yet wait till it hits FP then it gets really ridiculous!!!

(1) (Reply)

Make-up Artist Transformed Actor, Eniola Afeez Into Having Excess Tribal Marks / Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online / Alex Ekubo Causes Commotion On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.