Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online (2113 Views)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Jay Jay Okocha’s Daughter Shares Lovely New Photos / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by IssaGist: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
A Nigerian mother is seeking for a job for her 9-year-old daughter who is currently on break from school.

The woman, Adenike Odubawo took to her Twitter page to playfully share her daughter's CV and wrote:

So the holidays are here and my 9-year-old is in need of a job.
Below is her CV, kindly retweet or share....Her Employer might be on your TL. Thank you.

See more; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-mom-seeks-a-job-for-her-9-year-old-daughter-shares-her-cv-online

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by IssaGist: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by SageMK: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Her employer or more like a pedophile waiting to prey?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by simonlee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
It's mothers like this that sell their daughters to the highest bidder.
as a mother, you want your 9yr old daughter to go and work? what does she need at that age that you can't provide except you're as lazy as i imagine?!
this woman should be arrested for encouraging child labour!

and before i forget....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by Hintona(f): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
I see nothing wrong here she is training her kid to be an independent, resourceful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by damtan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
The child is not too young to start learning a skill.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by simonlee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hintona:
I see nothing wrong here
she is training her kid to be an independent, resourceful woman.
that means you can send your child to go and hawk purewater or groundnut after school abi?
i can't believe this is coming from you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by GistNotice: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by starbuck(f): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just for trends

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's mothers like this that sell their daughters to the highest bidder.
as a mother, you want your 9yr old daughter to go and work? what does she need at that age that you can't provide except you're as lazy as i imagine?!
this woman should be arrested for encouraging child labour!

and before i forget....
you definitely didn't get the joke. Kids can be so disturbing during holidays especially during this long holidays when they will spend most of their time at home. some parent won't mind paying the school not to go for holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by punisha: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

Quite hilarious...
She'd definitely be a brilliant child raised by a great mom.

For the posters above with warped senses, y'all should learn not to take life so serious and allow them enjoy their mins of fame in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by Hintona(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

that means you can send your child to go and hawk purewater or groundnut after school abi?
i can't believe this is coming from you!
you better believe it
am not saying am going to send my children out to go and hawk
but am going to train them to be hard working and it's definitely not through hawking
Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by YoungAncient1: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Actually, they do this in the Western world. Summer jobs and all that. But masters degree holders never see job for here and you want us to retweet for your 9 years old. Madam is that fair?
Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Irresponsible parent....

***spit on floor***
Re: Nigerian Mom Seeks A Job For Her 9-year-old Daughter, Shares Her CV Online by Gerrard59(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Irresponsible parent....

***spit on floor***

Nothing wrong here BrownJ. In a world where folks are required to possess several years of work experience before a certain age, it's pertinent parents ensure their wards do so from an early age. If I'm not mistaken, Greensprings (a top tier school) send students from a class each holiday to companies so as to garner experience and know how the corporate world is. Furthermore, I've met and seen the CV of a lass whose mum is a dame in the oil and gas industry and her work experience started from boarding school.

The parent should keep up the good work of ensuring her child is prepared for the future. Learning a new language (preferably Chinese Mandarin) and most importantly coding will be the icing on the cake.

(1) (Reply)

Scene Of The Freak Accident Dancer Kaffy's Husband Survived / Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview / Bbnaija Mercy Eke Looking All Dashing In This Beautiful Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.