Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Feeling To Commit Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feeling To Commit Suicide (451 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling To Commit Suicide by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
pls help me i wanna be a play guy....
love hurts......each time i settle to love for real the gurls change suddenly...i cant control my heart from loving any girl it chooses
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by qwertyboss(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:
love hurts......each time i settle to love for real the gurls change suddenly...i cant control my heart from loving any girl it chooses

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
since last Saturday! Na today I see food chop! see wetin you dey post

1 Like

Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
qwertyboss:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
you dont get...i just cant hold my self any more. ......imagine allowing her being pulled to a guy's body when she knows m waiting for her beside
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Danielomisco(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
What is ur story?type it here lets knw so we cn relate immediately
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Ajoboss(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:
if u like kill urself because of one stupid girl DAT probably does not give a bleep about u,when there are millions of other to be possessed

Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Ajoboss(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
qwertyboss:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
don't mind d idiot,he's still a small boy
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Onyi22(f): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stupid guy, ur mates r thinking of making new discovery that will add value to d world n u r looking for a way of becoming a play guy.....
How long can u even last in bed that u want to play chop n run?
Rubbish post...
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ajoboss:
if u like kill urself because of one stupid girl DAT probably does not give a bleep about u,when there are millions of other to be possessed
hello..
must u throw an insult?
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Stupid guy, ur mates r thinking of making new discovery that will add value to d world n u r looking for a way of becoming a play guy.....
How long can u even last in bed that u want to play chop n run?
Rubbish post...
i dont brag.....
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Ajoboss(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:
hello..
must u throw an insult?
how did I throw insult?
Sorry if I sound insultive though..but its d truth
No one is worth dying for
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Onyi22(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:
i dont brag.....
Sharrrrrap
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Danielomisco:
ok just as brief as it can be...

dated for a year down to 2015 she started showing attitude i decided to forget her n concentrated at one oda lady i developed feelings for n she was deeply crazy in love with me then..after two years we splited n i decided not love any lady again until maybe july 2019 or 2020....i travelled out for some months....came bck home n suddenly lady A starting giving green lights, being unnecessarily nice so i drew closer after two weeks of noticing her....we started getting along n my feelings for her popping out gradually....after 3 weeks she changed again acting odd telling me hurtful words....I AM JUST TIRED OF LOVE....
I NEED TO HOLD MY FEELINGS but how?
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Danielomisco:

dated lady A for a year down to 2015 she started showing attitude i decided to forget her n concentrated at one oda lady i developed feelings for n she was deeply crazy in love with me then..after two years we splited n i decided not love any lady again until maybe july 2019 or 2020....i travelled out for some months....came bck home n suddenly lady A starting giving green lights, being unnecessarily nice so i drew closer after two weeks of noticing her....we started getting along n my feelings for her popping out gradually....after 3 weeks she changed again acting odd telling me hurtful words....I AM JUST TIRED OF LOVE....
Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by Danielomisco(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:

dated lady A for a year down to 2015 she started showing attitude i decided to forget her n concentrated at one oda lady i developed feelings for n she was deeply crazy in love with me then..after two years we splited n i decided not love any lady again until maybe july 2019 or 2020....i travelled out for some months....came bck home n suddenly lady A starting giving green lights, being unnecessarily nice so i drew closer after two weeks of noticing her....we started getting along n my feelings for her popping out gradually....after 3 weeks she changed again acting odd telling me hurtful words....I AM JUST TIRED OF LOVE....
bro this is something we all go through,but how dare u link it to commiting suicide??its not wrth it at all fam..my story is bigger than urs if i let u in.wht wud u advice i do to myself ?

1 Like

Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by ZoeyJ(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'll leave you with 13 reasons not to think about suicide
1. LIFE is an invitation to learn, a school. We can learn something from every moment, good or bad.
2. LIFE is not static, it's in constant movement, much like the waves of the ocean. Each wave that comes brings with it new experiences, and each one is different. So just like the bad ones can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones also come and refresh us. Nothing last forever.
3. LIFE is a gift; some beings (children) depart too soon and don’t have the fortune to know life. Those who have it should enjoy it.
4. LIFE is not only our own. It also belongs to those who surround us. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others, even when sometimes we are not aware of that.
5. Each new day is a new experience. If we don't live it, we don't know what we’re missing.
6. We are the designers of our LIFE; it is our challenge to find beauty when just the opposite happens. It is possible and also brings rewards.
7. We all live through experiences that leave scars. However, there is always someone to give us a hand during those difficult times. The important thing is to accept that help. This is a lesson in and of itself.
8. Making an effort and dealing with problems makes us aware of how strong we really are. Therefore, all those things that upset us, are not so that we become weak, but so that we understand ourselves better and get to know who we really are.
9. To LIVE is to discover something about ourselves of which we were not aware.
10. To LIVE is to look at ourselves in the mirror and discover a message of love in our own eyes.
11. To LIVE is to allow ourselves to fall in love, with someone, with something, or with life itself.
12. If death gives meaning to life, then consider it, but in order to learn to live better.
13. Death is waiting for us anyways; why call on it before our time?
Sometimes depression does not let us see the beauty of life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling To Commit Suicide by ZoeyJ(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'll leave you with 13 reasons not to think about suicide
1. LIFE is an invitation to learn, a school. We can learn something from every moment, good or bad.
2. LIFE is not static, it's in constant movement, much like the waves of the ocean. Each wave that comes brings with it new experiences, and each one is different. So just like the bad ones can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones also come and refresh us. Nothing last forever.
3. LIFE is a gift; some beings (children) depart too soon and don’t have the fortune to know life. Those who have it should enjoy it.
4. LIFE is not only our own. It also belongs to those who surround us. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others, even when sometimes we are not aware of that.
5. Each new day is a new experience. If we don't live it, we don't know what we’re missing.
6. We are the designers of our LIFE; it is our challenge to find beauty when just the opposite happens. It is possible and also brings rewards.
7. We all live through experiences that leave scars. However, there is always someone to give us a hand during those difficult times. The important thing is to accept that help. This is a lesson in and of itself.
8. Making an effort and dealing with problems makes us aware of how strong we really are. Therefore, all those things that upset us, are not so that we become weak, but so that we understand ourselves better and get to know who we really are.
9. To LIVE is to discover something about ourselves of which we were not aware.
10. To LIVE is to look at ourselves in the mirror and discover a message of love in our own eyes.
11. To LIVE is to allow ourselves to fall in love, with someone, with something, or with life itself.
12. If death gives meaning to life, then consider it, but in order to learn to live better.
13. Death is waiting for us anyways; why call on it before our time?
Sometimes depression does not let us see the beauty of life.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Offset Spoils Cardi B With Breakfast & Flowers After Grammy Win (video) / Wizkid Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Biography And Rich Lifestyle Of Patoranking 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.