Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User (43953 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2019
I hope it is not 150 Cows that belongs to Buhari.

PDP are a bunch of strategic winners. Who came up with that number of cows to be slaughtered, not 100, not 151, but exactly 150.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2019
skybird212:
Example of how people will be well fed under Atiku led govt opposed to the hunger that rented the nation under Bubu Ebi C ( Ebi means correct hunger )
Yes they will be fed well under the dirty environment where the cows are being slaughtered.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by gaskiyamagana: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Bakeroy:

Amen o, me and my wife too. Atiku ni o.
We know you, the Looters.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Easy bro, the cow meat you buy in the market wasn't processed in a beautiful room. In fact, if you were able to see where most of those cows were been processed you might deep throat to vomit all you have eaten in the past years.
goslowgoslow:

Yes they will be fed well under the dirty environment where the cows are being slaughtered.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by momove4real25(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Wallahi ta'Allahi Buhari zai ci uwarsa a birnin Kano gobe...!

Zamu nuna masa girman kungiya kwankwasiyya a kano.

Gandollar barawon masiyaci banza...ne

Komin a kano an fi ka

Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by mankand(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2019
All I want to see is red caps
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by ClearFlair: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Stolen money in action.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by bigfish3k: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Why are you doing this to yourself , must you lie to be relevant, denying VP presidential chopper is the best you can fathom, this is very very bad.

I will rather stick to a dementia presidential candidate plus competent cabal, and a trustworthy vice president than a known establish thief and unforgiving/unrepentant kleptomaniac, I will enrich my family said atiku , I will grant amnesty to looters and sell off the only great assets NNPC I forgot to dole out to my friends and cronies in 2004 proclaimed atiku. If your ways are bad and if that is the reason why you are supporting atiku , I will urge u to change ,we must not bring atiku back and allowed PMB to complete his four years and work towards ensuring a younger non corruptible presidential candidate in 2023.

if he wasnt denied, why didnt he use one of the three choppers in the presidential fleet?

like akpabio, amaechi, tinubu, buhari and PTF accusations... atiku has no court convictions on corruption, no evidence apart from mere accusations as in the case of those mentioned earlier. atiku is not a klepto, u either bring evidence or accept the fact.
because if u are using mere allegations, then the same brush paints everybody. remember there is evidence against gandollar

remember that dementia is not mere accusation, its obvious

given what i buttressed above, atiku is innocent.
am still surprised that u can choose a demented man above an innocent man.
if so, then ur whole body needs overhaul. show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are, PMB endorsed gandollar

if u choose cabal, who are u going to hold responsible when things go wrong. dont come and start inundating our ears with "he is not aware cliche" like we have been experiencing now
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by bigfish3k: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Why are you doing this to yourself , must you lie to be relevant, denying VP presidential chopper is the best you can fathom, this is very very bad.

I will rather stick to a dementia presidential candidate plus competent cabal, and a trustworthy vice president than a known establish thief and unforgiving/unrepentant kleptomaniac, I will enrich my family said atiku , I will grant amnesty to looters and sell off the only great assets NNPC I forgot to dole out to my friends and cronies in 2004 proclaimed atiku. If your ways are bad and if that is the reason why you are supporting atiku , I will urge u to change ,we must not bring atiku back and allowed PMB to complete his four years and work towards ensuring a younger non corruptible presidential candidate in 2023.

by Built2last: 7:31pm On Feb 09
Why are these people so blood thirsty and violent.

Do you know that Buhari secretly sacks Funso Doherty the acting DG of PENCOM appointed by Prof Osibanjo while acting as the president when he was in London. Osibanjo appointed her and the DG of Bank of Industry.

Buhari has appointed one Hajia Aisha Dahir-Umar as the Acting Director-General in his stead and kept it secret. Visit PENCOM website and confirm for yourself.

Recall the news that FG borrowed 6trillion from pension scheme was recently leaked. What was wrong that the DG told Nigerians that the Government of Buhari has tinkered with the savings of our aged parents in pension scheme. Tell me any country where the government borrows from pension scheme without the consent of the owners of the money.

Remember that Ambassador Ayo Oke was removed as DG of NIA. That was an appointment given to Yorubas in 2013. Buhari could not find another Yoruba man with requisite qualification to replace Oke but brought in his kinsman, Abubakar Rufai.

Kemi Adeosun voluntary resigned on the basis of allegation and Buhari quietly elevated her second which was Zainab Ahmed to be minister. Several Months have passed and Buhari has quietly made that position that of the North.

Mention any Hausa Fulani Northerner in appointment who was removed that was replaced by a Yoruba man.

I am speaking directly to Yoruba supporters of Buhari.

We have a nepotic bigot in power. Wear your sense of objectivity and see that you are not that important to Buhari.

I believe Tinubu and Osinbajo are not leading in the right direction
(Quote) (Report) 102 Likes (Unlike) 7 Shares (Share)
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by propsvila: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
awelekiti:
It will be a rally of all rallies. I hope the apc won't destabilise the venue with imported thugs from lagos
Lagos Agbero still they learn from where Kano bad boys dey.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by nwanyionitsha: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
muykem:
What is the killing of cows has to do with rally?
Pre victory celebration.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by halhassan1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abayhormy:
Only zombies believe buhari is actually fighting corruption.
He went to Kano to endorse Ganduje who was caught on camera receiving kick-backs from contractors but he says we should not vote for Atiku because allegedly, he is corrupt!
Buhari was a grave mistake!
Why do you always come on this platform to display the depth of your ignorance and stupidity?
Was Fayose and other PDP governors found wanting tried when he was a governor ?
Nigerian law provides for immunity on governors until they step down from that seat. Buhari knows what he's doing and must surely endorse him if he wants to win Kano again.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
post=75584484:
EAT ON GUYS....na part of your national treasury Atiku looted.

Eat, eat and eat and vote for Baba come FeBuhari 16th 2019.

Free Suya GALORE....... cheesy grin wink cheesy wink cheesy
PDP kill cows for rally, apc kill his citizens to prove a point, you will be the next APC victim by the grace of God
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by jrusky(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Komin a kano an fi ka

Allah bless you bro pls interpret for the zombies because tomorrow many of them will be admitted into emergency unit around the country.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Vzk0057: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
See below

Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Gluckudom1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:
Same way the dullard will be slaughtered at the polls and sent back to his 150 gay cows.
Truer words have never been spoken

Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Bakeroy: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
musa7m:
not Biafra again

Ogun State has never been in the South East Sir
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
halhassan1:

Why do you always come on this platform to display the depth of your ignorance and stupidity?
Was Fayose and other PDP governors found wanting tried when he was a governor ?
Nigerian law provides for immunity on governors until they step down from that seat. Buhari knows what he's doing and must surely endorse him if he wants to win Kano again.
bro pls what's the situation in kano? some peeps are saying kano belongs to kwakwanso
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Komin a kano an fi ka
meaning
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bakeroy:
Please, if you have not collected your PVC and you are here shouting Atikulated, you have not done well, do not allow the less educated and Zombies, decide our future, let us come out en masse to vote for Atiku.

I am from the south-west, and I am voting for Atiku and Obi and I am advising you to do the same.
where in south west
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by KardinalZik(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Ko kuma mu ci uwarku ba..
Wanda ya fasa mu da ku Allah ya tsine masa..
Wanda yace a zauna lapia ubansa yaci uwatar
Muje zuwa mahaukaci ya hau kura..
Violence for Violence
An eye for an eye
Pieces for pieces..
Yanda kuke so haka zamu baku ita

INTERPRETATION:

Or else we Bleep your mother, right.

If anyone decide to intervene in the violence between us, may God punish his mother!
Whoever says there should be peace, Bleep his father and his mother.
Let's go!, says a mad man riding on a tiger...

We'll serve it (violence) to you how you want it!

MY REPLY

Ko ka so, ko ka ki, ...dole ne a zauna lafiya.

...idan kuma baka son zaman lafiya, UBANKA YACI UWARSA!!!

ZAMAN LAFIYA...DOLE NE!

Babu abinda ka isa ka yi!!!!

Whether you like it or not, there must be peace!
...and if you hate peace, Bleep YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER!!!

PEACE IS COMPULSORY!

There's nothing you can do about it!!!!
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Heavance(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Come on, who was counting?
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by 1972xy: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ritual? Nigerians should beware of pdp. This is pire ritual. You eat the cow meat you will be hypnotized and your destiny is taking away for the politician to use.
Apc ..pls stay away from this their sacrificial meat.
Be wise.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by pacespot(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
stomach infrastructure
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Ayobami7(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
ok
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Tareq1105: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
ChangetheChange:
APC Zombies prepare for heartbreak from early morning tommorrow when Kano is brought to a standstill, pictures will start coming in from 7 am in the morning

If it's APC Atikulooooters will say slaughtering 150 cows is Vote Buying.
Re: 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User by Tareq1105: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
WorkTheTalk:
We are all Articulating. Enough cow meat to go round. No dull moments, no hunger. A sign of good things to come.

You're eating your destiny because even in Freetown, there's no free Food anywhere.

Watch it, never trust politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.