Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Minister Eegbara Emmanuel X Minister Blessing _-_precious Holy Spirit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Minister Eegbara Emmanuel X Minister Blessing _-_precious Holy Spirit (1517 Views)

Minister Blessing Dove - I'M THE ONE (prod By Smile) / If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer / [hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minister Eegbara Emmanuel X Minister Blessing _-_precious Holy Spirit by hypemanglowz: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
My name is Eegbara Emmanuel i hail from ogoni in Rivers State, the song Precious Holy Spirit was given to me by the Holy Spirit, to remind believers of His value and importance in our walk with God, i travelled to Calabar and there the Lord told me that he Had poured upon me the anointing of a Psalmist, and so while i was still in calabar the song came into my spirit, the tune, the words, and the arrangement , this song is a call for indepth worship and fellowship with the Holy one of Israel, through the help of the Holy Spirit.

Download via the link
https://soundcloud.com/hypemanglowz/minister-eegbara-emmanuel-x-minister-blessing_precious-holy-spirit?fbclid=IwAR1y1pmtUN2nuIvMDQcifRqPjE0wd4i91Ce5wclGf0pFJZ0Xahffm92D4Vc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video : Naira Marley – Soapy Dance (mp4 Download) / Rema, Fireboy DML, Omah Lay And Joeboy, Who's Rising Faster? [video] / Wizkid Net Worth Is $100 million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.