Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer (943 Views)

Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) / Who Sing This Song? / Sing This Song By Chinko Ekun And Get A Free Music Videoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Was on my way to work, and decided to draw from the throne of grace with the rope of praise,(Ephesians 5:18-19)
and while singing the lord put this new song in my mouth
(psalm 40:3)
And I discovered the contents were inspired out of the scriptures.
(Mathew 21:15-16)
And it's subject point to getting filled with the righteousness of God —even the holy spirit. (Mathew 5:6)

So if you long after righteousness, and thirsty to baptized with the holy spirit
Then pray to the Father asking him to baptize you with his spirit ,(Luke 11:13)make your hunger know to him by sing this spirit inspired song.
(John 7:37-39)

Here it goes below.

‍‍‍Let the gate open wide!
Let da water fall!
I am thirsty lord!
Thirsty for thy righteousness!

Ho! HO! Ho! HO!

Give me da living WA..ter...... .... !
Give me da holy ghost...........!
Give me your spirit father.
And get me be born of you.

Give me living da WA..ter...... .... !

Let da water fall!
I am thirsty lord!

Ho! HO! Ho! HO!

And get me be born of you

Let da water fall!
I am thirsty lord!

Ho! HO! Ho! HO!

And get me be born of you

if you believe that you can receive then PRAYERFULLY Sing it to the Father CONTINUOUSLY, and FERVENTLY
( immediately after asking "THE FATHER" in prayer to be filled with the holy spirit  )
till SOMETHING happens. Luke 11:5-8

This is an opportunity for those who haven't been baptized with the holy spirit to take advantage of.
Those who are filled already (Act 2:4)
could also get refilled like the apostles( Act 4:31)
Be free to ask QUESTIONS or make COMMENTS .

1 Like

Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
This is not an ordinary song.
It is spirit filled
SING it in the Spirit, and you will be filled.
Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 11:21pm On May 03, 2022
It been long since I commented on this thread
Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Old wineskins but new wine
Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Happy Sunday and blessed week ahead in Jesu's name
Amen
Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Marvelmoore: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who is the artist,I wanna download

1 Like

Re: If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer by Speaklove: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Marvelmoore:
Who is the artist,I wanna download

No artist .
I am the one who was inspired

(1) (Reply)

(portable) Zazoo Singer Biography, Before His Fame, His Net-worth And Others / How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In One Month Or Less / The Videos Seem Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.