Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress (46927 Views)

They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out / Davido Is Not Totally Free Over Tagbo’s Umeike’s Death - Police Commissioner / Davido Is A Member Of A Popular Nigerian Cult Group & He’s Not Afraid To Show It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by omooba969(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
hammerFC:

too much agbo drinking, u get diarrhoea.

Davido does not equate to Afonja. receive sense...

Now, you must be high on Ofe Nsala...grin
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:

U must be jobless n at d same time stupid for viewing my profile

Na you stupid pass...don't know you but this your comment..don land you for sambisa...you have earned automatic hatred..wish nairaland has share like and hate..
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by chesky22(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Next davido baby mama loading!!!
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Westaslave2(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
omooba969:

It's obvious you're obsessed with anything yorùbá, trying hard to get attention. grin
God forbid u mtchewwweeeeewwwwwww
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Ayobami7(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Timisamd(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
StarOnEarth:

After seeing your picture I see you don't even deserve the Gmail they are sendin to you, it's curse they are suppose to send. grin
lol, ... Chaii ..... Savage
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by sheDD(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:

U r as lifeless as Buhari
My Ma"am taught well
And she taught me never to bundle cussing words with ret!rd fools on Sundays
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
videomaid:

Na you stupid pass...don't know you but this your comment..don land you for sambisa...you have earned automatic hatred..wish nairaland has share like and hate..
Y come dy vex for my comment?
Hatred way no reach where I dy ,is dat one hatred?
Or r u also a broke ass nigga?
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by FameTouch(f): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Davido is every woman's dream man, he gat d swag, money,cuteness, talents n he's famous,
What else does a woman wants DAT Davido doesn't have?
Spending a nite Wit him alone will change my life for good!!!! , Not all these frustrated, poor,broke ass nairaland guys that keeps sending me gmail..,.
I love you DAVIDO.
they send you email too?
But I'm sorry to say this, "Davido can never know you talkless of saying hi to you"Who told you,that you can't be rich and famous like him? who?.. My sister, work hard and don't depend on guys....And also rich guys are also in nairaland too....
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
FameTouch:
they send you email too?
But I'm sorry to say this, "Davido can never know you talkless of saying hi to you"Who told you,that you can't be rich and famous like him? who?.. My sister, work hard and don't depend on guys....And also rich guys are also in nairaland too....
Have u met any Rich guy on nairaland before?
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:

Y come dy vex for my comment?
Hatred way no reach where I dy ,is dat one hatred?
Or r u also a broke ass nigga?
Me don marry...you generations can't stand her beauty...word...
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by fowlyansh181(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Davido is every woman's dream man, he gat d swag, money,cuteness, talents n he's famous,
Spending a nite Wit him alone will change my life for good!!!! , Not all these frustrated, poor,broke ass nairaland guys that keeps sending me gmail..,.
I love you DAVIDO.
the real question should be, are you Davido’s dream woman?

1 Like

Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
videomaid:

Me don marry...you generations can't stand her beauty...word...
Sharrrrrrap, u r married, y r u still sending me gmail requesting for my WhatsApp number?
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by MeetDx(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
lefulefu:
any guy wey dey send am gmail na mumu im must be cos dats a dude posing as a female.

Na wetin I dey suspect be that. Seems the guy is using someone elses photo as his DP, because none of hin comments dey ever resemble that picture! Him just want make dem help am curse the girl wey dey that picture. Smh 4 some people sha!
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrrrap, u r married, y r u still sending me gmail requesting for my WhatsApp number?

If I have ever requested for your number...Make I fall...but if not. ...calamity fall on you!!
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=Chipink post=75587532]

U are talking to ur fellow man grin[/quot grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
videomaid:

If I have ever requested for your number...Make I fall...but if not. ...calamity fall on you!!
Mumu dy talk, channel ur frustration to ur miserable wife....
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by catalan15(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
chiomarita:
Sonia Nwankwo, better known as Sonifoxy is a fast rising actress and singer whose melodic voice and creative knack for role interpretation has given her an edge to excel on the fiercely competitive Nigerian entertainment industry.

In this interview with [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url], the Anambra State born movie starlet speaks on the challenges of a Nigerian actress, plans to hit Texas, USA for The African Film Festival, relationship and lots more.

When asked about her Entertainer crush, the beautiful actress said: " Hmmm well, I love a lot Nigeria Entertainers due to the fact that we are taking it by force , but I think when it comes to crushing, I would just go for David Adeleke popularly known as Davido (laughs).
I think he is in a serious relationship which is very much visible. But if, our path crosses and he is my Destined husband, why not? I will marry him all over.
I sre nothing wrong marrying a younger lover. Age is nothing but a number , if a younger lover will make me happier and contented so be it." She gushed.

Continuing, the actress said any man that wants to marry her must be "Very patient , loving, understanding and above all Godfearing. I don't care about his pockets or looks. Those things can be worked towards. There are not primary.".. Read more at [url]https://pearlsnews.com/what-i-want-from-davido-sonifoxy-actress/

[/url]

OK......
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Timisamd(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi 22
Am not sure you gonna sleep tonight... .. Those savage replies will be ringing in your thick dumb skull.... Lol...

Never try that on guys again.....
Look at folorunsho alakija and be wise......
Don't sell your ass for money all time..
Shalom.
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
MeetDx:

Na wetin I dey suspect be that. Seems the guy is using someone elses photo as his DP, because none of hin comments no dey ever resemble that picture! Him just want make dem help am curse the girl wey dey that picture. Smh 4 some people sha!
grin
MeetDx:

Na wetin I dey suspect be that. Seems the guy is using someone elses photo as his DP, because none of hin comments no dey ever resemble that picture! Him just want make dem help am curse the girl wey dey that picture. Smh 4 some people sha!
u sabi d code lol. most guys wey jus dey attack am na d girl wey dey d dp dem jus dey attack.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timisamd:
Onyi 22
Am not sure you gonna sleep tonight... .. Those savage replies will be ringing in your thick dumb skull.... Lol...

Never try that on guys again.....
Look at folorunsho alakija and be wise......
Don't sell your ass for money all time..
Shalom.
See did one ooooo, bashing way no reach where I dy, is dat one bashing?
Insults dat doesn't affect me, is dat one insults?
I don't take any comments on nairaland personal for ur information.
D guys r angry because I insulted them but they always derived Joy when insulting d Ladies, calling them all sorts of names....
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Bambambiglo: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:
I love you DAVIDO.

See how dirty under your legs are, I wonder how smelly the other place will be

Spits**
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
lefulefu:
grin u sabi d code lol. most guys wey jus dey attack am na d girl wey dey d dp dem jus dey attack.
That's y u mustn't believed everything u see on social media, He-goat
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Onyi22(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bambambiglo:

See how dirty under your legs are, I wonder how smelly the other place will be

Spits**
Y not come n have a taste of it
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Chipink(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=75597153][/quote]

grin
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by perfectsmiles(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chipink:

Enjoy ur night too,
But I stil" maintain their are not ur pics, why are u using peoples picture if u don't have alterior motive

See the dirty roomself
Nairaland big I HAIL ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Bambambiglo: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:

Y not come n have a taste of it

Look at this stupid MAN.

You're even gay for that matter..SMH

Wasted soul, if not Chipink that exposed you that innocent lady in your d.p would have been receiving enough insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy
Westaslave2:
shhh.. i dnt lyk dem
grin
Westaslave2:
shhh.. i dnt lyk dem
iyam sure if u c a goodlooking yoruba guy u go fall
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by afamaustin(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Onyi22:
I love you DAVIDO.
and u can Neva HV him,golddigger like u
Re: Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress by Gracielove(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.