Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee (634 Views)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee by massmediang: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
This story is a bit frightening but also a warning to those who do not switch on the light in the middle of the night when they want to use the bathroom.

An unlucky lady got an unexpected surprise when she was bitten on the bottom by a carpet python as she tried to use the toilet.

Helen Richards described the startling moment the snake sank its teeth into her behind at her sister-in-law’s home in Brisbane’s west earlier this week.

The 59-year-old has cautioned others to ‘look before they leak’ in a bid to stop anyone else suffering the same fate.
‘I felt this sharp tap and a little bit of pain. I thought it was a green frog, but then I thought green frogs don’t have teeth,’ Mrs Richards told The Courier Mail.

‘I jumped up with my pants down and turned around to see what looked like a longneck turtle receding back into the bowl,’ she added.
See shocking details:
http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/09/australian-woman-bitten-by-python-hiding-inside-her-toilet-as-she-sits-to-pee/

Re: Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee by Alphafeezay(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
If na man, na im blokos e for plug fa grin grin grin
Re: Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee by Innocent229(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee by tyup(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
this mostly happen abroad where they spoil Animals anyhow
Let any 9ja snake try am fr here......that's a 3squa meal loading

2 Likes

Re: Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee by Larryfest(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jeez!!!
Re: Python Hides In Toilet, Bites Woman As She Sits To Pee by ValCon888: 5:30am On Feb 10, 2019
She's lucky its not venomous.
I'm not sucking any poison from a 59 year old pussi.
Heck no.

(1) (Reply)

Help Someone On Facebook About To Commit Suicide / Help Please I Need To Whiten My Teeth / China Coronavirus: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.