Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife (2995 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2019
After Eight years of Marriage, Comedian SeyiLaw has hinted on a breakup with his wife and mother of his Daughter, Tiwaloluwa.

He revealed this in an Instagram post where he stated that he is breaking up due to irreconcilable differences..

See his post below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/after-eight-years-of-marriage-comedian-seyi-law-breaks-up-with-his-wife/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:15am On Feb 10, 2019
More like a joke undecided

4 Likes

Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Don't take any comedian serious. Seyi law that I know can say anything just to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 10, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Don't take any comedian serious. Seyi law that I know can say anything just to stay relevant.

I really don't think so oooo.
Celebrities and divorce nowadays ehn.
Broken home is the worst thing that can happen to a person. The poor kid sad
Awwnn but they really look so in love. hmmmm what could have happened? Today is Sunday i don't wanna do amebo.
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 10, 2019
DIVORCE should be made easier and less stressful than getting married.

But, they should enforce that, when ready for divorce, make sure you wear your WEDDING GOWN and SUIT to your divorce venue.
-Invite a Cameraman.
-Rent a HALL filled with COBWEBS.
-Invite teaming GUESTS.
-Get a SHATTERED CAKE.
-Get an Ambulance team on ground.
-Get ASOEBI people, strictly filled with divorcees
- then, finally send a Newspaper invitation to the most Incompetent president the country has ever had.
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Lagbaja01(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2019
I can't take him serious....he is a comedian.
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by DRPAIT123(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2019
quite unfortunate, I thought his marriage will be different. omotola,mercy johnson and other good ones will not experience this,I pray
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Richdad50(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Sad
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by nazablossom(f): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2019
And he decides to announce it on instagram . Where is the screenshot for us to confirm?

After all the flaunting, we won't accept it, they must remain married o
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2019
No proof

1 Like

Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Hardrive(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2019
I knew that this was going to happen. Why because love is not enough, they might have been sexually incompatible. The woman would have been frustrated. I wanted to ask seyi law what was the secret behind his marriage lasting this long, but the opportunity never came knowing what i know. But the story has not been confirmed yet.
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by YorubaAssasin: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2019
DRPAIT123:
quite unfortunate, I thought his marriage will be different. omotola,mercy johnson and other good ones will not experience this,I pray

Dude, You sure need that prayer more than those foolish celebs.

1 Like

Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by clefstone(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2019
bingo
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Caseless: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Seyi fvck up
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Auladimeji1: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm waiting for Mama Kemi report to confirm this news
Re: After Eight Years Of Marriage, Comedian Seyi Law Breaks Up With His Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
misspresident:

I really don't think so oooo.
Celebrities and divorce nowadays ehn.
Broken home is the worst thing that can happen to a person. The poor kid sad
Awwnn but they really look so in love. hmmmm what could have happened? Today is Sunday i don't wanna do amebo.
you were doubting my comment

(1) (Reply)

The Rocks Throwback Pic From When He Was In Highschool / BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Football Star, Amobi Okoye's 24 Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.