Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ndigbo, Let Us Think. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Let Us Think. (2912 Views)

Ndigbo Let's Look Out For Our Neighbours, Where Is Ikwerrepikin / Ndigbo Let's Discus Survival Post Independence. / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by onavae(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

If atiku did not pick an igbo man as his vice, would you still be interested in kicking buhari out of government?

where did I accuse igbos of having problems with other tribes? Can't you read properly?

Don't you think it'll be reasonable to check my previous posts on nairaland to find out if I'm a bmc member or an igboman?

You're one of those people that give the impression that anybody who gives an opinion contrary to that of the igbos must not be Igbo. Because I gave you a reminder that you were never interested in this election until late last year when obi was selected as vp, you decided to call me dumb. If I curse you today which is Sunday, the curse will be very visible on your forehead.

Be careful.

1. From the day Buhari made it clear he was ready to wipe out the entire Igbo race, it became imperative to get rid of him, so yes, even if Atiku had picked a fellow northerner, so long as he's the only viable opposition, he'd still have had my vote. In fact, some of us hoped he'll get a Yoruba VP so as to share SW votes, because we have already made up our minds to vote for him, no matter what. And by the way, even if there were no Atiku, I'd still have voted any other viable candidate. The vote is not for Atiku or Obi, but AGAINST Buhari. Get they very well.

2. You didn't say Igbos have problems with any tribe, yet you expect Igbos to boycott elections because Atiku is Fulani and we shouldn't be deceived by his picking an Igbo VP. How do you corellate that? Wether you are BMC or not, your post reeks of BMC and other readers have pointed that out too. So can you now see how your dumb post make you sound like you are working for Buhari?

Insult me if you like, na you get your mouth, but the truth remains that your position is too senseless to represent the position of true Igbos. Keep your PVC to yourself if you like since you have chosen to be a Buhari agent, but the rest of us will file out and VOTE OUT your Buhari wether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by gidgiddy: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
If we remember what happend in 2015, Igbos and the rest of the SE/SS area did not vote for Buhari, we didn't trust him.

4 years later, we have been proven right. Buhari has failed on every front from economy to security to corruption. Unemployment and inflation are both sky high and Nigeria has overtaken India as the porverty capital of the world. Nigeria is now more divided than at any time since the end of the civil war

I'm proud of my fellow Igbos for not voting for Buhari in 2015. The way I see it is that those who voted Buhari in 2015 should be the ones who should vote him out in 2019 if they are not happy with him.

Some Igbos maybe swayed to vote Atiku as way of getting Buhari out. Others may want to vote Atiku because he picked Peter Obi. What I want tell these people is that Igbos have had the vice presidency before, if it didn't do anything incredible for us then, it won't do anything for us now

I already know that no matter who wins in 2019, whether Buhari or Atiku, things are not going to get better, not just for Igbos but the entire Nigeria

The reason is that Nigeria simply does not work as a country or nation. Even if God gave Buhari or Atiku 50 years as president to fix Nigeria, they will only make worse because nobody wants to tell themselves the truth

Nigeria is a bad partnership and such bad partnership is rarely progressive

All the voting in Nigeria since 1960 to this day had not helped the common man on the streets, it has only made his situation worse.

I will never vote in Nigeria again except in a referendum for the independence of Igbo land as a separate country

Nigeria has long failed and anyone who continues to be part of this failure will fail with it as well, no matter who is voted into office

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
onavae:

1. From the day Buhari made it clear he was ready to wipe out the entire Igbo race, it became imperative to get rid of him, so yes, even if Atiku had picked a fellow northerner, so long as he's the only viable opposition, he'd still have had my vote. In fact, some of us hoped he'll get a Yoruba VP so as to share SW votes, because we have already made up our minds to vote for him, no matter what. And by the way, even if there were no Atiku, I'd still have voted any other viable candidate. The vote is not for Atiku or Obi, but AGAINST Buhari. Get they very well.

[b]2. You didn't say Igbos have problems with any tribe, yet you expect Igbos to boycott elections because Atiku is Fulani and we shouldn't be deceived by his picking an Igbo VP. How do you corellate that? [/bWether you are BMC or not, your post reeks of BMC and other readers have pointed that out too. So can you now see how your dumb post make you sound like you are working for Buhari?

Insult me if you like, na you get your mouth, but the truth remains that your position is too senseless to represent the position of true Igbos. Keep your PVC to yourself if you like since you have chosen to be a Buhari agent, but the rest of us will file out and VOTE OUT your Buhari wether you like it or not.
we are boycotting the election not because atiku is fulani. We have moghalu who is our son. Boycotting the election is our way of outrightly rejecting the fraudulent electoral system. It is our way of showing that we are tired of Nigeria. It is our way of telling the international communities that Nigeria was fraudulently created without proper negotiations and consultations of the people. We want renegotiation.

Look I'm not asking you to sit at home. I'm only asking you to do deep reflections and permutations before you head to the polls. If you have made your mind to vote, you have my blessings. Just stop misunderstanding me.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Ojiofor: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=highcollide post=75598801]if you cannot give a concrete evidence that people have used biafra to make money, may God punish you and your household. [/quote

Where did Uwazuruike's wealth come from?
Every single curse coming out from your dirty untrained mouth will return to you and your generation. Amen.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by IbrahimDamola: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
onavae:
@op, you are definitely not Igbo. So stop trying to whip up sentiments. Igbos want Biafra, but Igbos are also smart enough to know that the first step towards achieving that goal is kicking out the murderous tyrant currently sitting in Aso Rock. Yes, Moghalu is contesting, but Igbos are smart enough to realize that a vote for him is one less vote for the only candidate capable of dislodging Buhari. True Igbos have no problems with any tribe despite their desire to have a country of their own and if you are not smart enough to know all these, then surely, you are too dumb to call yourself an Igbo. You may be Igbo by blood, but definitely not Igbo by tribe. I strongly believe that you are one of these #30k/month BMNC people.

The OP is a demented zombie. He wrote right from BMC zombie office.

His aim is simple- to create confusion in the minds of Eastern voters where he knows his dumbohari has zero chance of winning and destroy PDP chances.

The first step toward liberation is destroying the tyrant who has killed more Igbo youths since after the Civil War.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by IbrahimDamola: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I'm not interested in voting. I'm simply using the socratic approach to make my people think properly before heading to the polls.

Don't vote against dumbohari the blood sucker so he can continue to kill Igbo youths abi?

Sense fall on you!
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Don't vote against dumbohari the blood sucker so he can continue to kill Igbo youths abi?

Sense fall on you!
I wasn't talking to my igbo brothers and not you, zombie!!
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by BigBashiru: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm not igbo but I encourage ndi igbo to vote omoyele sowore. Otherwise you are still in love with your oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by IbrahimDamola: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I wasn't talking to my igbo brothers and not you, zombie!!

NA you zombie pass, you are working for dumbohari,everyone has smelled you out. You won't vote against dumbohari because you want him to keep killing Igbo youths. Cantankerous ewedu zombie. grin
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by IbrahimDamola: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
BigBashiru:
I'm not igbo but I encourage ndi igbo to vote omoyele sowore. Otherwise you are still in love with your oppressors.

Bashirudeen you actually want Igbos to divide their votes and weaken their anti-dumbohari region by voting against PDP, since you know dumbohari is unmarketable in the SESS.

Your tactics is divide votes in the south which dumbohari must lose, but e no go work. A vote for any other party aside PDP is for the benefit of dumbohari's tyranny. That's the pragmatic reality.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

NA you zombie pass, you are working for dumbohari,everyone has smelled you out. You won't vote against dumbohari because you want him to keep killing Igbo youths. Cantankerous ewedu zombie. grin
seen!!! Now take your zombie self away from my mentions.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by lastempero: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I'm not interested in voting. I'm simply using the socratic approach to make my people think properly before heading to the polls.

But for now this is our best bet,we go with what is best for us.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
gidgiddy:
If we remember what happend in 2015, Igbos and the rest of the SE/SS area did not vote for Buhari, we didn't trust him.

4 years later, we have been proven right. Buhari has failed on every front from economy to security to corruption. Unemployment and inflation are both sky high and Nigeria has overtaken India as the porverty capital of the world. Nigeria is now more divided than at any time since the end of the civil war

I'm proud of my fellow Igbos for not voting for Buhari in 2015. The way I see it is that those who voted Buhari in 2015 should be the ones who should vote him out in 2019 if they are not happy with him.

Some Igbos maybe swayed to vote Atiku as way of getting Buhari out. Others may want to vote Atiku because he picked Peter Obi. What I want tell these people is that Igbos have had the vice presidency before, if it didn't do anything incredible for us then, it won't do anything for us now

I already know that no matter who wins in 2019, whether Buhari or Atiku, things are not going to get better, not just for Igbos but the entire Nigeria

The reason is that Nigeria simply does not work as a country or nation. Even if God gave Buhari or Atiku 50 years as president to fix Nigeria, they will only make worse because nobody wants to tell themselves the truth

Nigeria is a bad partnership and such bad partnership is rarely progressive

All the voting in Nigeria since 1960 to this day had not helped the common man on the streets, it has only made his situation worse.

I will never vote in Nigeria again except in a referendum for the independence of Igbo land as a separate country

Nigeria has long failed and anyone who continues to be part of this failure will fail with it as well, no matter who is voted into office
When is the referendum coming up?
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Very foolish write up. Nobody is voting a faceless cabal
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by olisaEze(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2019
DrGoodman:

Igbos have decided to vote Atiku

Like they have a choice

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

Op go and sit down with your gosple of Biafra which is an illusion and mirage used by smart crooks to get out of poverty.If IPOB cannot take over political power in Igboland first before talking about Biafra they are wasting their time.
Exactly nwanne. Governance no be by mouth

Ipob should form a political party and take over sout east to show seriousness. Nnamdi kanu doesnt seem strategic; its like he only knows how to run his mouth. Ojukwu was way smarter and strategic; although it was different circumstance and scenerio then but still kanu has shown that he is a lousy man who thinks highly of himself. Does the nigger expect ndigbo to follow him sheepishly.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Ojiofor: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Exactly nwanne. Governance no be by mouth

Ipob should form a political party and take over sout east to show seriousness. Nnamdi kanu doesnt seem strategic; its like he only knows how to run his mouth. Ojukwu was way smarter and strategic; although it was different circumstance and scenerio then but still kanu has shown that he is a lousy man who thinks highly of himself. Does the nigger expect ndigbo to follow him sheepishly.

If IPOB cannot make their votes count in South East which is much easier and possible than getting Biafra independent they are nothing but irritating noise makers. Election boycott gbuo ha there.
Just imagine Hamas and PLO without political in Palestine. Did Zik and Co got us independence through non participation of political process?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Biafrannuke: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
onavae:
@op, you are definitely not Igbo. So stop trying to whip up sentiments. Igbos want Biafra, but Igbos are also smart enough to know that the first step towards achieving that goal is kicking out the murderous tyrant currently sitting in Aso Rock. Yes, Moghalu is contesting, but Igbos are smart enough to realize that a vote for him is one less vote for the only candidate capable of dislodging Buhari. True Igbos have no problems with any tribe despite their desire to have a country of their own and if you are not smart enough to know all these, then surely, you are too dumb to call yourself an Igbo. You may be Igbo by blood, but definitely not Igbo by tribe. I strongly believe that you are one of these #30k/month BMNC people.
Now that you have lost, what next?
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Pascopele: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2019
highcollide:, let me have your email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu / Closing the border is never a solution to Nigeria economic predicament .. / Biafra: Afenifere Backs Nnamdi Kanu, Emphasize Nigeria’s Inevitable Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.