Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija (24377 Views)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Alhaji Tajudeen Abija Turns 60 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by iamclime(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=9jaBloke post=75582385]Opa Aje

Eyin iya mi osoronga!

This actually brought back memories of yesteryears....

NTA started broadcasting at 4 pm, except on
Saturdays @10 a.m with Sesame Street.

Cockcrow at dawn
The rich also cry
Samanja
Village Headmaster
Omo araye le
Checkmate
Tales by moonlight
The masquerade etc

People genuinely cared and life had value.

Armed robbery and ritual killings were few and far between.

Power supply was stable.

Naira has purchasing power.

Nigeria was good.

You have said it all. Those were the days! I reminisce...

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by kennys: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2019
9jaBloke:
Opa Aje

Eyin iya mi osoronga!

Cockcrow at dawn
The rich also cry
Samanja
Village Headmaster
Omo araye le
Checkmate
Tales by moonlight
The masquerade etc

Power supply was stable.

Nigeria was good.

Hmmm....well said! Now corrupt leaders is what we have now... and they are being celebrated everywhere you go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by abbeyty(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Like for abiya share for fadeyi oloro
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by ghettochild4u(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2019
The only thing antpp or whatever they call dmselves can do now is to begin to feature him in movies.. Not only babalawo roles...shikena
..help a legend

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by ghettochild4u(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Maybe a remake of the past movie... And title it ipadabo abija also ft ogunjimi...
And all proceed should go into resurrected them n other veterans financially... The likes of oyiboyi too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Taeewo(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2019
jomoh:
I used to like this man back then.

I remember ogbori elemoso
Ogbori elemosho na Eda onile ola and Lalude star am.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by boxypane(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Redoil:
Your brothers that went to school are still as dumb as ever to be misled by buhari
Thank God its Sunday. May the miracle of sense locate u.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by TAO11(f): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
jomoh:
I used to like this man back then.

I remember ogbori elemoso

Abija in ogborielemosho undecided okay oo ... kontinew
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by verygudbadguy(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Taeewo:
I was just about to type this. Abija didn’t feature in Ogbori Elemosho.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Reeberry: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2019
I so like this man then. He's the best action herbalist then. He was the slayer of witches.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Agbaletu: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Abija, I am not sure you are up to 70 years, thus, you are not too old to achieve what will make you a fulfilled person. If going back to school will make you an accomplished person and finance is your problem, many Nigerians are ready to support you. I will also be one of your financiers. Baba Abija, It is not too late!

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by imam07: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Redoil:
Your brothers that went to school are still as dumb as ever to be misled by buhari
U are a waste to your family, tribe and this nation.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by akinszz: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Abijawarabiekun! The first man to use GSM in Nigeria grin grin grin If you know, you know.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by babtoundey(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2019
He was my favorite actor back then. Though a toddler, I wouldn't tolerate anything that would make me miss his scene. The way he dressed, slapped his bald-head, and his intriguing actions were fantastic. He was always used as a due-exmachina. I could remember telling my dad I want to make Abija style anytime he took me to a barber's shop. hahahahaha (growing up was fun). Don't know the titles of the film he featured in but I know he was one of Ajileye, Sola Ogunsola's goons.

Kodide kodide kodide o
Eye adaba ko dide

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Redoil:

This is sunday morning Receive sense , every one is entitle to their own opinion, it is funny and very stupid how you think your decision is the best. If Yoruba refuse to vote PDP it is very justifiable and still sensible, PDP controled this country for 16 years and all those years they couldn't convince us that they deserve to be the only party that is capable of ruling us in this country. Common 24 hours Electricity was not achievable under them for 16 years, imagine? PDP is really a big failure, APC is not that good too, but most of their Governors in SW is doing fine.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Encyclopedia1: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Redoil:
When u see fools who voted for Buhari then now screaming. U can’t go but notice them. Big fool. Who born u. U don get mouth to abuse another tribe right? Fool.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by internetservice: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2019
ha bi jah... maximum respect
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by jomoh: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2019
Taeewo:

Abija was in ogbori elemoso go and ask well or you rewatch it.

Lalude was there, Eda was there so was abija.

He may not be the main protagonist like the others.

TAO11:

Abija in ogborielemosho undecided okay oo ... kontinew
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by samsam2019: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2019
9jaBloke:
Opa Aje

Eyin iya mi osoronga!

Cockcrow at dawn
The rich also cry
Samanja
Village Headmaster
Omo araye le
Checkmate
Tales by moonlight
The masquerade etc

Power supply was stable.

Nigeria was good.

all these were under military rule.

Democracy can't work in Africa
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by LyfeJennings(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2019
9jaBloke:
Opa Aje

Eyin iya mi osoronga!

Cockcrow at dawn
The rich also cry
Samanja
Village Headmaster
Omo araye le
Checkmate
Tales by moonlight
The masquerade etc

Power supply was stable.

Nigeria was good.

Did You forget "Behind The Cloud"
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by lanas: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Redoil:

My guy I tink u nid to learn hw to b civil wen it comes to public issues like dis. Wot has buhari got to do wt dis man issue? Pls try to learn it. U don't even nid goin to school to b civil.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Ayobami7(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by skukimania(f): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2019
kolajoo:
First man to use cellphone in Nigeria grin

Lol! Eyin iya mi, mo n gbo.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by 9jaBloke: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Did You forget "Behind The Cloud"

Your head correct. I've been racking my brain.

grin Cheers bro & stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by 9jaBloke: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2019
samsam2019:
all these were under military rule.

Democracy can't work in Africa

Lol. It can work, we just need to stop recycling the same people and change the way we think.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by PeacenLove2: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Maybe a remake of the past movie... And title it ipadabo abija also ft ogunjimi...
And all proceed should go into resurrected them n other veterans financially... The likes of oyiboyi too

Something like The Expendables. grin
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by ogo4god: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmmm....... Ajan ooooo........ Aaabija........

This man make me remembered olding 13episode which they have shown then........

Include

Opa Aje- by Yekinni Ajileye.
Arelu- By Jimoh Aliu (Aworo)
Bata Wahala-By (Ola Omonitan)
Koto Orun -By(Yekinni Ajileye)
Yanponyanrin-By( Jimoh Aliu)
Kootu Asipa-By(Oyin Adejobi)
Iya MI leko-By ( Yekinni Ajileye)
Omo inu oku-By(Akin Ogungbe)
Aroba-By (Goroso)
Iwa Eda By( Thompson and Dehinde, and co)

Let me stop here,.....

Abija you are a truly a legend?
GOD will lift you up again?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by OlawaleBammie: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
muyoge:

No matter what, one can still remain relevant. The Ronaldo you talked about could become a team manager tomorrow and still continue to be a stakeholder in world football, earning big, even when his strength is gone..

Though life is in phases, you can evolve with time as you upgrade. Besides it is not the strongest that survive in the animal kingdom, it is those that can quickly adapt to changes.

No matter how u want to evolve with time, it wil still always be ahead of u, get d fact right dat u cant run d race of tym, notin last forever mydear, our forefathers also wanted to evolve with life til eternity but time wil always be tym....always ahead.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Redoil:

I don't understand your specific kind of stupid, but I really commend your total commitment to it.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

No matter how u want to evolve with time, it wil still always be ahead of u, get d fact right dat u cant run d race of tym, notin last forever mydear, our forefathers also wanted to evolve with life til eternity but time wil always be tym....always ahead.

So you have not learnt from Nigerian politics. The older are stronger than the younger. It is all about strategy to remaining relevant. And mind you, everyone knows there is a limit ,just that you only chose to be cynically iconoclastic.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija by OlawaleBammie: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
muyoge:

So you have not learnt from Nigerian politics. The older are stronger than the younger. It is all about strategy to remaining relevant. And mind you, everyone knows there is a limit ,just that you only chose to be cynically iconoclastic.

hmm, see Gordon brown here, all i knw is dat wen its tym for u to trow in d towel nobody would force u, if u refuse to throw d towel, dont b surprised if d towel throw itself in...no matter how u choose to stay relevant, time wil stil catch up with u....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor / Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo / Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.