Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Do I Make Money From My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Make Money From My Blog (764 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Google Adsense Not Showing Again In My Blog - Did You Noticed It? / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money From My Blog by mrpoul(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2019
I have a blog that I open with WordPress for free last year ending, I now have about 15 content. how can I make money from it and how much will it cost to monetize it?
NOTE I code with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2019
You have 15 articles on a wordpress subdomain and you want to monetize it
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog by Godmother(f): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2019
questechie:
You have 15 articles on a wordpress subdomain and you want to monetize it

Me self tire o.
Op, if you're serious about making money, the first thing you need to do is get a self hosted domain to host your blog.

Next, fill your blog with lots of relevant keywords researched content. This will bring traffic your way, then you can think of monetizing.

I'm a blogger too and I'm currently researching keyword research and how to rank my blog for certain keywords.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Good Freelancer Needed Asap / Any body selling adsense? / See Features Of Avast New Secure Browser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.