Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Review My Project - A Fund Raising Website Similar To Gofundme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review My Project - A Fund Raising Website Similar To Gofundme (713 Views)

What Would Be The Estimated Cost Of Developing A Website Similar To This? / Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls / What's your price quote to build a website similar to this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review My Project - A Fund Raising Website Similar To Gofundme by iogbaraegbe(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy New Month NL and i trust you all are doing great.

I recently built a free fund raising website similar to gofundme but with better functionalities for people with various needs to state their courses and receive donations from the website's users and visitors. We intend to run a thorough check for two weeks before going public, if you wish to be among the people that will review the project, please send your whatsapp no to me so i can add you to the group.

Below is my own whatsapp no.
+447774910390

Enjoy your day.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn How To Build A Website And Actually See Each Person Build One / Microsoft Confirms A New Issue In Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4482887 / Working With Django

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.