Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC (6558 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / NERC To Begin Mass Metering On May 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Kingsmeal: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Following the said leaked audio between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo, the supporters of the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, popularly known as Obidients, have started the mass production of "Yes Daddy" t-shirts in response to APC Supporters who wanted to taunt them with the purported audio.

Yusuf, one of the ardent voices of the Obidient movement, has also promised to distribute the shirts to Obidients who reside in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1642868301519810562

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Kingsmeal: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
😆

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by BrotherShade: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
😎

Obedients are hard working Nigerians.
Tested and Trusted 😎

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Neverslumber(f): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
I need one. Large size

45 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Localemperor: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Abeg help me with one "yes Daddy", e get one new Jean way i buy.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Localemperor: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Abeg help me with one "yes Daddy", e get one new Jean way i buy. grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by HisSexcellency(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
LOL grin grin
This is like turning "ones lemon to lemonade". Life goes on, no time for hating or being depressed and confused tongue

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Massiveglory: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
YES DADDY!

Our daddy is not a drug baron
Our daddy is not a certificate forger
Our daddy is not a religious ethnic bigot
Our daddy does not steal election mandate

Our daddy background is known
Our daddy age is known
Our daddy certificate is known
Our daddy source of wealth is known
Our daddy refused to feed on the state he governed.

We are proud of our daddy.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Felabrity: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Igbo boys no dey play

Dem don print the shirt asap

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Gunayo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
I need one too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by JasonScoolari: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Turning APC stupid propaganda to money making business.....

Smart!!!!

I want to place an order for two. (L)

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Iykopee(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin Thîefnubu and his media dogs are looking foolishly now.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by saintjimos(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
They never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by suckmedownthere(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
you don't mind if get on my knees for you
YES DADDY
you don't mind if I suck you down there
YES DADDY
you don't mind if I grab it and spank it
YES DADDY

1 Like

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Hyperchi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Daddy pls get me one "yes Daddy" be4 e finish

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy!

Up Obi

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Ihateheadslamer: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
I can bet my left balls if it was the drug daddy, you won't place orders tongue
Hyperchi:
Daddy pls get me one "yes Daddy" be4 e finish

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Hyperchi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I can bet my left balls if it was the drug daddy, you won't place orders tongue

Yes na

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by tydi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm fully obident
But I can boldly say fundamentally something is been manipulated in the spiritual realm of this obident movement.
This is far above organic love

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Afonjanawerey: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
suckmedownthere:
you don't mind if get on my knees for you
YES DADDY
you don't mind if I suck you down there
YES DADDY
you don't mind if I grab it and spank it
YES DADDY

MY SLAVE HOW ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Christistruth03: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
The Yes Daddy Movement that is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Igbodicool(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
I need one here in Imo - The Eastern Heartland.

Yes Daddy!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Gossiphub: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Cry acid

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Afonjanawerey: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

You still crying and need gp tank?

19 Likes

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by Switruth: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
I never see some people comment here yet. Una know them na. They’re thinking on what to write. I’m shocked.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by jaggabban: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Collateral damage grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by OllyArt(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Turning APC stupid propaganda to money making business.....

Smart!!!!

I want to place an order for two. (L)

I dae game
Re: Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC by OllyArt(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
I can print it
Hit me up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ogonis Need Bori State- Nunieh Cyrus / Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) / MAN, LCCI Fault Yari’s Call On Govs To Prepare For Possible Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.