Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. (2076 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. by maximunimpact(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
hooplarr:
I think the guy who broke this news must have been watching his TV upside down.

And when will Buhari himself get the picture that come 50years from now, he can not even smell not to talk of taste power in Aso Rock again.

What with his very grim record of human rights abuse and the killing of three innocent Nigerians even in the face of international criticism and plea for clemency?

I beg. Let Buhari and the guy who's flowing falsehood for him eat shit and pai!!!

How far with this?
Re: Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
So 2007 thread can resurrect ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. by donphiilopus(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
maximunimpact:

How far with this?

Are you sure the guy is still here?
Re: Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. by maximunimpact(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

Are you sure the guy is still here?

Lols...I hope he's still here because he needs to respond
Re: Breaking News;buhari Has Won The 2007 Presidential Elections. by donphiilopus(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
maximunimpact:

Lols...I hope he's still here because he needs to respond

Lol... He just wrote the man off. God has a way of doing things sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For Nigeria's Problems? Leaders Or People? / Nine Years After, Court Orders Supreme Court To Enrol Lawyer / Oppostion Parties Accuse Pdp Of Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.