Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos (28561 Views)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
kennosklint:
Desmond idiot u are already a loser.

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by NowisGod109(f): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ainas247:
wink Desmond my man.. I go vote you

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

How much
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by ainas247: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
NowisGod109:

How much

Can you check my profile pls
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Parada: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Worry more about your hopeless Igbotic rep in your state leave Lagos with his own.
jrusky:
Pls tell us what Desmond has achieved or done so far in his constituency than given them pressing iron, cap, t-shirt, 5 litres of Palm oil that is all so his 4 sign make no sense.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Amuluonyenaego: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
I saw him there, he didn't even have supporters
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Julietcutie(f): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Are you in pain?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Brightology2(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
kennosklint:
LoL, wetin he do na. Abi na him oga buhari dey annoy u?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Caption this
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Gibz02: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
deji17:
Atiku to Electorates - MAGA (Make Atiku Great Again)
Electorates to Atiku - You are deceiving yourself, in a Pickin Deceiving Papa (PDP)Way

Atiku to Saraki - You guys should deliver for me on Saturday o..
Saraki to Atiku - Look at this one. If it is easy how come you cannot deliver Adamawa to yourself?

Atiku to Kwankwanso - Bros, na your eye I dey look o to carry me go Villa.

Kwakwanso to Atiku - Dey there dey dull yourself. You think my voters are transferable? Even me, my leg dey shake now for Kano. That Buhari na Political Bulldozer for Kano

Atiku to Dino - Dino, how far na?
Dino to Saraki - Mtchew.. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Ajekun iya looje.

Atiku to Wike - Wike , we must not allow APC to come back o

Wike to Atiku - ehn hen.. So you want make Buhari commot na him you come take dollars buy delegates for Portharcourt? We had a better plan and better candidate before you show up with your dollars. Now go and spend all the money for the election nau? Shishi I no get to waste on you..

Atiku - Wahala dey o..
LOL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by bixton(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
jrusky:
Pls tell us what Desmond has achieved or done so far in his constituency than given them pressing iron, cap, t-shirt, 5 litres of Palm oil that is all so his 4 sign make no sense.

I am sure you're from a constituency as well kindly tell us the achievements of your representative?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Think and reflect deeply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by obontami: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
deji17:
Atiku to Electorates - MAGA (Make Atiku Great Again)
Electorates to Atiku - You are deceiving yourself, in a Pickin Deceiving Papa (PDP)Way

Atiku to Saraki - You guys should deliver for me on Saturday o..
Saraki to Atiku - Look at this one. If it is easy how come you cannot deliver Adamawa to yourself?

Atiku to Kwankwanso - Bros, na your eye I dey look o to carry me go Villa.

Kwakwanso to Atiku - Dey there dey dull yourself. You think my voters are transferable? Even me, my leg dey shake now for Kano. That Buhari na Political Bulldozer for Kano

Atiku to Dino - Dino, how far na?
Dino to Saraki - Mtchew.. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Ajekun iya looje.

Atiku to Wike - Wike , we must not allow APC to come back o

Wike to Atiku - ehn hen.. So you want make Buhari commot na him you come take dollars buy delegates for Portharcourt? We had a better plan and better candidate before you show up with your dollars. Now go and spend all the money for the election nau? Shishi I no get to waste on you..

Atiku - Wahala dey o..

Dry!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by obontami: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Desmond, you motherfucker ass is a loser if keep campaigning for the lifeless dullard. You fuckinggg know that for real!
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Aguluamaka(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Desmond Idiot
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by hardeybaryor153(m): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2019
kennosklint:
Bad mouth
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Romneygk: 2:02am On Feb 11, 2019
Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's "Wakandan" Theme 29th Birthday Pool Party (Photos) / Jude Okoye Supports Davido: "Operation Bring Him Down Will Backfire" / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.