Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto (18334 Views)

2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / 2023: Buhari In Adamawa, Solicits Support For Tinubu, Binani / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State on Saturday solicited for more support for the Peoples Democratic Party candidates in the country.

Tambuwal made the call while addressing party loyalists at a campaign rally in Gwadabawa LGA of the state.

Tambuwal is seeking re-election on the platform of PDP in the March 2 governorship election.

According to him, PDP has candidates committed to ensuring government of the people for the people.

“We have the best candidates at all levels, who can deliver the needs of Nigerians and ensure the country of our dream.

“As such, I wish to personally solicit for more support for all PDP candidates in the country in order to enable us to deliver the government of our dream.’’

2'
Sokoto State Governor, Mr Aminu Tambuwal (right) acknowledging cheers from his supporters during his defection from the All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party in Sokoto... on Wednesday. Photo: NAN
2019 ELECTIONS
Tambuwal solicits support for PDP in Sokoto
Published

February 9, 2019
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State on Saturday solicited for more support for the Peoples Democratic Party candidates in the country.

Tambuwal made the call while addressing party loyalists at a campaign rally in Gwadabawa LGA of the state.

Tambuwal is seeking re-election on the platform of PDP in the March 2 governorship election.

According to him, PDP has candidates committed to ensuring government of the people for the people.

“We have the best candidates at all levels, who can deliver the needs of Nigerians and ensure the country of our dream.

“As such, I wish to personally solicit for more support for all PDP candidates in the country in order to enable us to deliver the government of our dream.’’

READ ALSO: Katsina gov calls on wealthy citizens to help ‘local people’

Tambuwal said that his administration improved water supply and provided electricity and support for orphans and other vulnerable groups in the state.

He promised to do more if re-elected.

“We have done well in all sectors, and I want to assure you that our government will focus more on improvement in education, security, agriculture and health sectors, if re-elected,” he said.

In his address, a former governor of the state, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, thanked the people for support for PDP, and assured them that the party’s victory would be of great benefit to the entire state.

Bafarawa called on PDP faithful to continue to mobilise more support for all PDP candidates to succeed, saying that such would enable good governance.

The state Chairman of the party, Alhaji Ibrahim Milgoma, thanked the people for their support for the PDP-led government in the state.

He gave assurance of more dividends of democracy.

The Director-General, Sokoto, PDP Campaign Council, Mr Mukhtari Maigona, hailed the party faithful for their commitment toward ensuring the success of all PDP candidates in the state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tambuwal-solicits-support-for-pdp-in-sokoto/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by freemanbubble: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2019
I don't know about other states

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku will win Sokoto state...

With the help of the caliphate and the people, buhari is nothing

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nduboss(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Nice one

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by ikanation67: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Good for you

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by princechurchill(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Excaperx:

You're on point bro

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by NCANTaskForce: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2019
shocked

Hit like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by kirkwood: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Had this dream that Buhari is going to lose this election to Atiku, but instead of accepting defeat, Buhari would be speaking long grammar. It would take the intervention of certain foreign elements for him to quit. But Atiku would definitely be sworn in as President.

Just sharing it here because all my dreams have come to pass. I will revisit this thread after the election.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Joshmodest(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Hit like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

This is 2019 brother

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Felixalex(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:
Had this dream that Buhari is going to lose this election to Atiku, but instead of accepting defeat, Buhari would be speaking long grammar. It would take the intervention of certain foreign elements for him to quit. But Atiku would definitely be sworn in as President.

Nice dream, the only part that is unrealistic is buhari speaking long grammar, when did he learn grammar not to tallk of speaking long one grin grin cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Iphupa: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
We cannuh vote 4 thieves here in the west,go to the east to seek support from our ibo brothers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by LOWPEAK: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
angry
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku

I completely agree

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Excaperx:

Not sure about that.

Let him just split the vote substantially.

That should be the strategy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Innocent229(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Hm
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by alen4smith(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:

Just sharing it here because all my dreams have come to pass. I will revisit this thread after the election.

you need to treat malaria ASAP bro.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by alen4smith(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2019
nameo:

I completely agree
just like ize IYAMU won!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
North west PMB
North east PMB
North central PMB/ATIKU
South west PMB
South south ATIKU
South east ATIKU

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by LOWPEAK: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
See their lousy talk... "Atiku is a thief i cannot vote him"

A free man without any sort of immunity from any sort of office and you cannot probe him and send him to prison and you are here Wailing that he is a thief.....

Make una grow up mehn..

We need better jobs and i see that in these two individuals who has done wonderfully well for themselves and not a man who couldn't manage cows given to him by his grandmother....

14 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2019
alen4smith:
just like ize IYAMU won!

Bros, do you stay in Edo state?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by kirkwood: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2019
alen4smith:
you need to treat malaria ASAP bro.

Oh sure! First thing first, I actually had the dream. Whether it is malaria or not would be another matter. Thank you for your concern.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
North west PMB
North east PMB
North central PMB/ATIKU
South west PMB
South south ATIKU
South east ATIKU

Are you aware that this pattern may hold and Atiku can still win the elections depending on the distribution of votes in the various zones and states.

To guide you: while none of these 6 regions are passionately against Atiku, two are passionately against Buhari.

Think on that

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by freemanbubble: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2019
nameo:

I completely agree
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sammyj: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

Not only your state

Almost every state

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by deboysben(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
North west PMB
North east PMB
North central PMB/ATIKU
South west PMB
South south ATIKU
South east ATIKU

if you are sincere to yourself, it should be like this
North West pmb

North East pmb/atiku

North Central atiku /pmb

South West PMB /ATIKU

South south ATIKU

South east ATIKU

29 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party / Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.