Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded (2015 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia / A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Violence is also sanctioned in your scriptures - read it again.

Hypocrites !!

Example ;
"One-third of all the people on earth were killed by these three plagues--by the fire and smoke and burning sulfur that came from the mouths of the horses " - Revelation 9:18

And of all the verses you chose to cite, you cited a prophecy yet to occur with no humans involved in the violence...Are horses humans? Do horses have a religion? Guy upgrade the OS of your brain, it's obsolete! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
It is irrational to say Christians are violent.

Where did you see them killing people?

Who would they take after by killing?

In Nigeria alone we can see what islam is doing.

In Kenya we see what islam is doing.

Throughout the world we see what islam is doing.

I dare anyone to point out where Christians are killing people innocent or not.

The Devil is wicked to turn people's eyes not to see the wickedness of islam and turn people's brain.not to comprehend what they are hearing or seeing with their physical eyes.

It is stupidity or madness of the highest order to say islam is peaceful.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
efficiencie:

And of all the verses you chose to cite, you cited a prophecy yet to occur with no humans involved in the violence...Are horses humans? Do horses have a religion? Guy upgrade the OS of your brain, it's obsolete! grin grin grin

No humans involved ? A third of mankind wiped out because they refused to believe in your mythical white Jesus handed down to your ancestors by the oppressors ? Are you usually this DUMB ?

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
efficiencie:

In your obvious folly, you failed to read in between the lines of my comment before spewing forth your abundant stupidity! I did not absolve any religion of violence I simply stated that the apologetics of violence in a religion founded on the presence of violence in other religions is simply not sensible and does not make violence a socially acceptable phenomenon...use your head as often as you use your fingers dude! grin

Most Muslims do not sanction or commit violence and are in fact victims of this same violence you keep talking about. The problem with ill informed people like yourself is that they blame the actions of a substantial few on the majority in a religion where 90% do not partake in any violence and are indeed desperate to escape the mayhem.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

Most Muslims do not sanction or commit violence and are in fact victims of this same violence you keep talking about. The problem with ill informed people like yourself is that they blame the actions of a substantial few on the majority in a religion where 90% do not partake in any violence and are indeed desperate to escape the mayhem.

What you fail to realize is that it is the few causing violence that are the true muslims, going by what Muhammad himself did in his lifetime.

Their scripture says fighting is prescribed for them. Those who obey the command are the true followers of allah. We just thank God that not all of them follow the various war inciting verses of the quran. But certainly, the quran is the cause of Islamic terrorism in the world.

Is it the same God who Jesus represented that spoke those violent verses in the quran? It doesn't take spirituality to know that it is not. Muslims claim Jesus is a prophet of islam, if it is true that he is, would he support those verses that cause war in the world after he had brought peace? Anyway, common sense is not enough to detect the Devil.

As an atheist who does not believe in any God, when did you suddenly become the fan and defender of islam?

What is annoying you about peaceful Christianity that you are so furious against them? One would not expect anyone to be annoyed with peaceful people, causing no harm anywhere, otherwise, something is wrong somewhere.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

No humans involved ? A third of mankind wiped out because they refused to believe in your mythical white Jesus handed down to your ancestors by the oppressors ? Are you usually this DUMB ?

You didn't make any sense here
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

I agree with you on this but your statement does not invalidate my criticism of the logic behind Islamic apologetics on violence. Is it sensible for me to defend the existence of violence in the bible with evidence of violence in other scriptures? This is my point. Christians will easily tell you that any interpretation of the scriptures that leads to violence is never permitted but Muslim cannot easily tell you that. No where in the Quran does it say Muslims are to turn the other cheek rather the Quran tells them to fight in defense, lay in wait for the polytheists, be harsh on polytheists until they say the shahadah...etc! Islam got to Nigeria via violence and not via missionaries with jihadists fighting their way through to Kwara...apostasy is greeted with honor killings, deference to their tenets is greeted with murder (as seen in the OP), Asiya Bibi in Pakistan is still under the shroud of death simply because she drank from a cup...the Quran even declares all non Muslims to be the worst of creatures...what a description...and someone tells me this is a religion of peace! Tell me Buddhism is a religion of peace and I might be convinced but Islam? Far from it!
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by CodeTemplar: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleanvessel:

When senseless killings happened, Muslims are apt to say the people involved are not true Muslims. They forget what Muhammad himself did in his lifetime.

Islamic apologists also always claim it is ignorant Muslims that kill in the name of Allah. Are Muslims in Saudi Arabic, where they kill a 6-year old boy ignorant Muslims? Are the Saudi authorities, who failed to respond also ignorant Muslims?

Instead of defending Islam over wickedness, I think what they should do is to face the reality that Islam is not from the true God and embrace Jesus Christ.
Good points.
I once reasoned:
When Muslims go on killing spree in the name of jihad, wouldnt it amount to witchcraft for someone to kill another who is yet to accept his own belief when he himself wasn't born a Muslim or perfect Muslim?
How is the killer sure the person he is about to kill won't come to the knowledge of the 'truth' before he dies. Instead of leaving him/her alone to gain conviction why kill that person when you can't lay claim to knowing his/her future?

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by CodeTemplar: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

A man with no opportunity to do evil calls himself an honest man until the day he has opportunity.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Deicide: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

You are joking ryt?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
frosbel2:

A good tree can NEVER produce routine fruit,neither can a bad tree produce good fruit! Matthew 7:15-20
Islam comes from the descendants of Ishmael and God's angel has foretold that Ishmael and his progenies shall be terrorists. Genesis 16:11,12
So there is nothing those trying to play GOOD can do in that religion. The leaders shall continue to be driven by that spirit of TERRORISM honest hearted persons must LEAVE that religion!
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Deicide:
You are joking ryt?

He might not be joking. His hatred for Christianity is pushing him to say what does not tally with reality.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
efficiencie:

I agree with you on this but your statement does not invalidate my criticism of the logic behind Islamic apologetics on violence. Is it sensible for me to defend the existence of violence in the bible with evidence of violence in other scriptures? This is my point. Christians will easily tell you that any interpretation of the scriptures that leads to violence is never permitted but Muslim cannot easily tell you that. No where in the Quran does it say Muslims are to turn the other cheek rather the Quran tells them to fight in defense, lay in wait for the polytheists, be harsh on polytheists until they say the shahadah...etc! Islam got to Nigeria via violence and not via missionaries with jihadists fighting their way through to Kwara...apostasy is greeted with honor killings, deference to their tenets is greeted with murder (as seen in the OP), Asiya Bibi in Pakistan is still under the shroud of death simply because she drank from a cup...the Quran even declares all non Muslims to be the worst of creatures...what a description...and someone tells me this is a religion of peace! Tell me Buddhism is a religion of peace and I might be convinced but Islam? Far from it!

Please tell me, which Christian Nation has ever turn the other Cheek? Which? Check all over the World, the most Militarized Nations of the world are the Christian Nation. US, Russia, Britain, France, Germany. If they imbibe the turning of cheek teaching of Christ, they would do away with all their Weapons. You see, that turning of cheek Teaching was for your personal enemy and not the enemy of the State and Christ was never here to govern any State. He was a Spiritual Teacher and nothing more.

By the time, you sit your backside down and study Islam from Islamic sources, you guys will keep running in circles.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Please tell me, which Christian Nation has ever turn the other Cheek? Which? Check all over the World, the most Militarized Nations of the world are the Christian Nation. US, Russia, Britain, France, Germany. If they imbibe the turning of cheek teaching of Christ, they would do away with all their Weapons. You see, that turning of cheek Teaching was for your personal enemy and not the enemy of the State and Christ was never here to govern any State. He was a Spiritual Teacher and nothing more.

By the time, you sit your backside down and study Islam from Islamic sources, you guys will keep running in circles.

Is there anything like a Christian nation? Which nation has the New Testament scriptures as its constitution? Unlike Islam which is also a political ideology, Christianity is a movement that seeks to transform the individual not by coercion but by sheer belief. But history has it that Islam has almost always been spread by violence...Uthman Dan Fodio did not enter the area known today as Nigeria by sharing tracts and megaphones rather he came by conquest, subjugation and coercion.

You mentioned studying Islamic sources. To this I laugh a lot. You mean I should learn from the same sources that stipulates I follow in the footsteps of a man who found it reasonable to consummate marriage with a 9 year old girl still playing with toys. I should learn from the same sources that claim that I must be suckled by a grown woman to deter me from having sexual thoughts towards her. The same sources that says as a martyr (who died in battle against the enemies of Islam) I'm entitled to several virgins and young male attendants in paradise in addition to the four women I would have married here on earth. The same sources that say my entry into paradise is not sure and is anchored on the balance between my good and evil deeds. The same sources that say I am a slave of GOD who never has the opportunity to hear from Him directly. The same sources that say GOD is the architect of good and evil... Lol, I cannot waste my precious life studying scriptures that have no life in them...I'd rather study the scriptures that says I should abstain from all sexual immorality. I'd rather follow in the footsteps of a perfect being like Jesus who had no flaws and no sins (Islam even agrees to this). I'd rather study the scriptures that says I can gain paradise and be a son of the Most High GOD. I'd rather study the scriptures that says "the thoughts of GOD towards are thoughts of good and not evil to bring me to an expected end"! I'd rather study the scriptures that say "Nothing can separate me from the love of GOD for me"!

Its simple: No matter how perfect Muslims are they remain slaves because they claim so daily and slaves have no access to the inheritance but Christians no matter how imperfect and flawed are sons because they claim so daily and sons have access to the inheritance of GOD...You ultimately become what you say about yourself!

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2019
efficiencie:

Is there anything like a Christian nation? Which nation has the New Testament scriptures as its constitution? Unlike Islam which is also a political ideology, Christianity is a movement that seeks to transform the individual not by coercion but by sheer belief. But history has it that Islam has almost always been spread by violence...Uthman Dan Fodio did not enter the area known today as Nigeria by sharing tracts and megaphones rather he came by conquest, subjugation and coercion.

You mentioned studying Islamic sources. To this I laugh a lot. You mean I should learn from the same sources that stipulates I follow in the footsteps of a man who found it reasonable to consummate marriage with a 9 year old girl still playing with toys. I should learn from the same sources that claim that I must be suckled by a grown woman to deter me from having sexual thoughts towards her. The same sources that says as a martyr (who died in battle against the enemies of Islam) I'm entitled to several virgins and young male attendants in paradise in addition to the four women I would have married here on earth. The same sources that say my entry into paradise is not sure and is anchored on the balance between my good and evil deeds. The same sources that say I am a slave of GOD who never has the opportunity to hear from Him directly. The same sources that say GOD is the architect of good and evil... Lol, I cannot waste my precious life studying scriptures that have no life in them...I'd rather study the scriptures that says I should abstain from all sexual immorality. I'd rather follow in the footsteps of a perfect being like Jesus who had no flaws and no sins (Islam even agrees to this). I'd rather study the scriptures that says I can gain paradise and be a son of the Most High GOD. I'd rather study the scriptures that says "the thoughts of GOD towards are thoughts of good and not evil to bring me to an expected end"! I'd rather study the scriptures that say "Nothing can separate me from the love of GOD for me"!

Its simple: No matter how perfect Muslims are they remain slaves because they claim so daily and slaves have no access to the inheritance but Christians no matter how imperfect and flawed are sons because they claim so daily and sons have access to the inheritance of GOD...You ultimately become what you say about yourself!

One thing anyone has to deal with in a convo with you Christians is the fact the your facts/Situations morphs has one progresses. CHRISTIANITY is a Movement and there are no Christian Nation in the World. That's a new low for you to have said that. Of cos you guys have no Laws and system guiding you, is that not the reason why you guys are spilt into over 30,000 Sects each proclaiming to be the only true way?

I will like you to read up on how your Christian Faith was spread to South America by the Spanish. When you are don, come back here and let us talk about Uthman Dan Fodio.

In your Superstition, drinking Wine and eating Loafers equates to drinking Jesus Bloodand eating his flesh and here you are lecturing me on what what Islam teaches.

And you are right about we Muslims being Slaves. Yes, we are SLAVES to Our Lord, the Creator the Heavens and Earth. His commandments we are eager to carry out. Yes, we are Slaves but not to a Man or any imaginary Spirits like you guys. That is our Faith.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
cleanvessel:
It is irrational to say Christians are violent.

Where did you see them killing people?

Who would they take after by killing?

In Nigeria alone we can see what islam is doing.

In Kenya we see what islam is doing.

Throughout the world we see what islam is doing.

I dare anyone to point out where Christians are killing people innocent or not.

The Devil is wicked to turn people's eyes not to see the wickedness of islam and turn people's brain.not to comprehend what they are hearing or seeing with their physical eyes.

It is stupidity or madness of the highest order to say islam is peaceful.

Do yourself some Favours. South America as a Continent is predominantly Christian. Pick up any books on how they became Christians.

Please do that and publish what your findings for the whole Nairaland to see and read.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lukuluku69:

One thing anyone has to deal with in a convo with you Christians is the fact the your facts/Situations morphs has one progresses. CHRISTIANITY is a Movement and there are no Christian Nation in the World. 1 That's a new low for you to have said that. Of cos you guys have no Laws and system guiding you, is that not the reason why you guys are spilt into over 30,000 Sects each proclaiming to be the only true way?

2 I will like you to read up on how your Christian Faith was spread to South America by the Spanish. When you are don, come back here and let us talk about Uthman Dan Fodio.

3 In your Superstition, drinking Wine and eating Loafers equates to drinking Jesus Bloodand eating his flesh and here you are lecturing me on what what Islam teaches.

And you are right about we Muslims being Slaves. Yes, we are SLAVES to Our Lord, the Creator the Heavens and Earth. His commandments we are eager to carry out. 4 Yes, we are Slaves but not to a Man or any imaginary Spirits like you guys. That is our Faith grin .

On 1:

Lol. I can see your desperation. Even animals have unwritten or unspoken laws that govern their conduct so it is just natural that a group of people with shared beliefs will be guided by some rules either written or unwritten. However, the Christians have not formed their religion into a political ideology which has seen the subjugation, destruction and anarchy as Islam has. Yes anyone can hijack a tool and turn it to a political weapon if he has enough people backing his position and Christianity could very well be a tool so could Buddhism, Taoism, Paganism or what have you yet incidences of these have not been consistent since these religions commenced. However, since Muhammad till this moment Islam has been a political ideology governing several countries across the world, spread consistently by violence.

One of your hadiths maintains:

“The Hour will not begin until you fight the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him – except the gharqad (a kind of thorny tree).’

In this hadith, the Muslims thirst for violence is so unbelievable that this hadith mixes in huge levels of oddity that would make anyone wonder if the person who wrote it was high on something...Lol. When did rocks and trees start talking? Who taught them the language of men? When did they have superior mental abilities to tell a jew apart from a muslim? Even intelligent animals don't have that capacity! Lol. Look at you claiming Christians are superstitious when your hadiths are loaded with tons and tons of mind blowing superstitions.

In Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Brunei and other islamic states, you hear of killings, killings and killings all associated with religion! I know killing is entertainment to you so entertain yourself with news like the following:

Young Shia boy beheaded by Sunni taxi driver right in front of his mom in Saudi Arabia.
https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/boy-beheaded-by-taxi-driver-in-front-of-screaming-mum/news-story/5263b2e6aecf084ad094d547e4df6804

Where will you find Christians consistently associated with killings from year to year...but it seems Islam is always associated with murder for one reason or the other.

On 2:

If Uthman Dan Fodio were an isolated case, it would easily have been forgotten. But Islam is almost always associated with death. Since Muhammad till this very second Islam is closely associated violence. Jews have scriptures that contain violence but you don't see jews slaughtering people as Islam does. Violence is present even in satanism but satanists are not as violent as Islam at least judging by cases of religiously motivated murder. Some Christians may have been violent and caused harm but you don't hear this happen almost every year and this makes it clear that there is something in Islam that makes a Muslim to have an orgasm when they kill someone.

On 3:

Superstition!

Your religion is an ocean of superstition.

Like a grown woman breastfeeding a grown man to prevent him from having sexual thoughts. Seriously? Well your hadiths say so. I wonder how many times your brother, or uncle or friends would have to suck your wife's breasts just to ensure that your brother, uncle or friends are free from sexual thoughts? No offense dude, your Hadiths say so.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7v6p2q/hotd_331_muhammad_has_woman_breastfeed_a_grown_man/

What about sticking a fly deep into your food or drink if it were to perch on it? Oh my!
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:537

What about bestiality? Your hadiths say sleeping with your neighbors goat is okay but yet homosexuality is a capital punishment?

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: There is no prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal. Sunan Abu Dawood 38: 4450

What about drinking Camel urine to get healthy? I never knew Muhammad was such a pharmaceutical genius for him to recommend Camel urine as a tonic!

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Sahih Bukhari 7:71:590

The animal you own determines how devoted you are? Seriously? I felt someone should be smarter than this.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." Sahih Bukhari 4:54:520

Fever is from the heat of hell? Seriously? And yet Muhammad died having a Fever? And water can abate fever? Mehhnnn this took superstition to a whole new level.
The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water." Sahih Bukhari 7:71:621

Sneezing is from Allah while yawning is from satan? Mehnn who wrote your hadiths? I am particularly interested in knowing what that person was high on!
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him." Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242

Filling a man's belly with pus is better than filling his head with poetry? But seriously how come these narrations came from Muhammad?
Abu Sa`id Khudri reported: We were going with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). As we reached the place (known as) Arj there met (us) a poet who had been reciting poetry. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Catch the satan or detain the satan, for filling the belly of a man with pus is better than stuffing his brain with poetry. Sahih Muslim 28:5611

How does spitting make one evade a bad dream? How na? Your hadiths can make anyone go crazy!
Narrated Abu Qatada: The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him." Sahih Bukhari 9:87:115

I could go on and on and on...with hadiths from your trusted sources all saying ridiculously dumb stuff! But this one beats my imagination the most.

The Holy Prophet said: 'The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse. It was questioned: O prophet of Allah! can he do that? He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons. Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 4, Ch. 42, No. 24
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " Sunan Ibn Maja, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

When did paradise become a place predominantly known for se.x? No wonder young boys are ever so willing to blow up themselves in the name of jihad. Only one man 72 wives. Haba? Your paradise is a night club!

On 4:

You say we believe in an imaginary spirit! grin grin grin dude who has ever seen your Allah? Some of your scholars say your Allah is solid, some say Allah has a dic.k, some say Allah is hollow in the centre but solid everywhere else... Lol! grin Imagine people who have never seen Allah all laying claim to knowing how he looks.

Read from your highly imaginative scholars your self:
https://www.al-islam.org/introduction-emendation-shiite-creed-muhammad-rida-jafari/incorrectness-attributing-views

What about where Allah is located? Some say Allah is on his throne, Some say Allah is everywhere. Those who say Allah is on the throne claim that if Allah is not on his throne alone but everywhere then it means Allah may be in a night club or brothel or beer parlour and the very thought of this repulsive - in fact one scholar calls such thought fitnah - while those who say otherwise claim that if Allah is only on his throne then he cannot be omnipresent and hence he is not all powerful.

Listen to your very own scholars, your very own masters of Islam, grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PheMaSXhljc

Now tell me who believes in imaginary nonsense!
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
efficiencie:

On 1:

Lol. I can see your desperation. Even animals have unwritten or unspoken laws that govern their conduct so it is just natural that a group of people with shared beliefs will be guided by some rules either written or unwritten. However, the Christians have not formed their religion into a political ideology which has seen the subjugation, destruction and anarchy as Islam has. Yes anyone can hijack a tool and turn it to a political weapon if he has enough people backing his position and Christianity could very well be a tool so could Buddhism, Taoism, Paganism or what have you yet incidences of these have not been consistent since these religions commenced. However, since Muhammad till this moment Islam has been a political ideology governing several countries across the world, spread consistently by violence.

“The Hour will not begin until you fight the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him – except the gharqad (a kind of thorny tree).’

In this hadith, the Muslims thirst for violence is so unbelievable that this hadith mixes in huge levels of oddity that would make anyone wonder if the person who wrote it was high on something...Lol. When did rocks and trees start talking? Who taught them the language of men? When did they have superior mental abilities to tell a jew apart from a muslim? Even intelligent animals don't have that capacity! Lol. Look at you claiming Christians are superstitious when your hadiths are loaded with tons and tons of mind blowing superstitions.

In Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Brunei and other islamic states, you hear of killings, killings and killings all associated with religion! I know killing is entertainment to you so entertain yourself with news like the following:

Young Shia boy beheaded by Sunni taxi driver right in front of his mom in Saudi Arabia.
https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/boy-beheaded-by-taxi-driver-in-front-of-screaming-mum/news-story/5263b2e6aecf084ad094d547e4df6804

Where will you find Christians consistently associated with killings from year to year...but it seems Islam is always associated with murder for one reason or the other.

On 2:

If Uthman Dan Fodio were an isolated case, it would easily have been forgotten. But Islam is almost always associated with death. Since Muhammad till this very second Islam is closely associated violence. Jews have scriptures that contain violence but you don't see jews slaughtering people as Islam does. Violence is present even in satanism but satanists are not as violent as Islam at least judging by cases of religiously motivated murder. Some Christians may have been violent and caused harm but you don't hear this happen almost every year and this makes it clear that there is something in Islam that makes a Muslim to have an orgasm when they kill someone.

On 3:

Superstition!

Like a grown woman breastfeeding a grown man to prevent him from having sexual thoughts. Seriously? Well your hadiths say so. I wonder how many times your brother, or uncle or friends would have to suck your wife's breasts just to ensure that your brother, uncle or friends are free from sexual thoughts? No offense dude, your Hadiths say so.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7v6p2q/hotd_331_muhammad_has_woman_breastfeed_a_grown_man/

What about sticking a fly deep into your food or drink if it were to perch on it? Oh my!
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

What about bestiality? Your hadiths say sleeping with your neighbors goat is okay but yet homosexuality is a capital punishment?

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: There is no prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal. Sunan Abu Dawood 38: 4450

What about drinking Camel urine to get healthy? I never knew Muhammad was such a pharmaceutical genius for him to recommend Camel urine as a tonic!

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Sahih Bukhari 7:71:590

The animal you own determines how devoted you are? Seriously? I felt someone should be smarter than this.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." Sahih Bukhari 4:54:520

Fever is from the heat of hell? Seriously? And yet Muhammad died having a Fever? And water can abate fever? Mehhnnn this took superstition to a whole new level.
The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water." Sahih Bukhari 7:71:621

Sneezing is from Allah while yawning is from satan? Mehnn who wrote your hadiths? I am particularly interested in knowing what that person was high on!
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him." Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242

Filling a man's belly with pus is better than filling his head with poetry? But seriously how come these narrations came from Muhammad?
Abu Sa`id Khudri reported: We were going with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). As we reached the place (known as) Arj there met (us) a poet who had been reciting poetry. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Catch the satan or detain the satan, for filling the belly of a man with pus is better than stuffing his brain with poetry. Sahih Muslim 28:5611

How does spitting make one evade a bad dream? How na? Your hadiths can make anyone go crazy!
Narrated Abu Qatada: The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him." Sahih Bukhari 9:87:115

I could go on and on and on...with hadiths from your trusted sources all saying ridiculously dumb stuff! But this one beats my imagination the most.

The Holy Prophet said: 'The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse. It was questioned: O prophet of Allah! can he do that? He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons. Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 4, Ch. 42, No. 24
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " Sunan Ibn Maja, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

When did paradise become a place predominantly known for se.x? No wonder young boys are ever so willing to blow up themselves in the name of jihad. Only one man 72 wives. Haba? Your paradise is a night club!

On 4:

You say we believe in an imaginary spirit! grin grin grin dude who has ever seen your Allah? Some of your scholars say your Allah is solid, some say Allah has a dic.k, some say Allah is hollow in the centre but solid everywhere else... Lol! grin Imagine people who have never seen Allah all laying claim to knowing how he looks.

https://www.al-islam.org/introduction-emendation-shiite-creed-muhammad-rida-jafari/incorrectness-attributing-views

What about where Allah is located? Some say Allah is on his throne, Some say Allah is everywhere. Those who say Allah is on the throne claim that if Allah is not on his throne alone but everywhere then it means Allah may be in a night club or brothel or beer parlour and the very thought of this repulsive - in fact one scholar calls such thought fitnah - while those who say otherwise claim that if Allah is only on his throne then he cannot be omnipresent and hence he is not all powerful.

Oga Ade, keep digging and you shall find. I tell you! Let me ask, all that you quoted above, did you have it stored somewhere or you just Google it? Nice work I must say.

I will agree with you that we all have Superstitions that we believe in (Muslims/Christians/Jews/Hindus etc) so, is believeing drinking Wine and eating loafers equates to Drinking a Suppesedly Blood shed over 2,000 years ago and eating same Flesh? You guys are the Problem. Leave me with my Superstition and I will leave you with yours. It is that simple.

But you will rather have it otherwise. If Allah allow Sex in His Paradise, all well and good. The Paradise belongs to Him and not my Father nor me, so I can't really dictates what goes on there. And if Jehovah/Yahweh want singing all thru Eternity so be it, non of my business. Yahweh owns his paradise not me nor my Father.

Let the Muslims drink Camel Urine, and look forward to having Sex in Allah's Heaven busy yourself too with Drinking and eating Jesus Blood and Flesh for your own communion and salvation.

Understand ye?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
efficiencie:

On 1:

On 2:

On 3:

Superstition!

On 4:

You need to hear your own Scholars/Pastors/GOs when they preach. All claiming to read from One Book but a Zillion interpretations. What happened to the Holy Spirit with his interpretations of Scriptures. Their is a BEAM in your eyes but you have the gut to show me the speck in my own eye?

Oga, it doesn't work that way.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You need to hear your own Scholars/Pastors/GOs when they preach. All claiming to read from One Book but a Zillion interpretations. What happened to the Holy Spirit with his interpretations of Scriptures. Their is a BEAM in your eyes but you have the gut to show me the speck in my own eye?

Oga, it doesn't work that way.

Dude I am happy that you came to the conclusion that virtually all persons in one way or the other have what others may refer to as superstition! While your scholars take the form of GOD seriously and claim that Allah, your GOD, is solid (samad) so also we Christians believe Jesus died for our sins and gave us authority to be sons. While to Muslims, the Christian beliefs are just plain hogwash and superstition so also a lot of your beliefs are also seen as hogwash and superstition.

Nevertheless I must say your hadiths are so amusing, they make a good read anytime someone needs to have a good laugh!
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, keep digging and you shall find. I tell you! Let me ask, all that you quoted above, did you have it stored somewhere or you just Google it? Nice work I must say.

I will agree with you that we all have Superstitions that we believe in (Muslims/Christians/Jews/Hindus etc) so, is believeing drinking Wine and eating loafers equates to Drinking a Suppesedly Blood shed over 2,000 years ago and eating same Flesh? You guys are the Problem. Leave me with my Superstition and I will leave you with yours. It is that simple.

But you will rather have it otherwise. If Allah allow Sex in His Paradise, all well and good. The Paradise belongs to Him and not my Father nor me, so I can't really dictates what goes on there. And if Jehovah/Yahweh want singing all thru Eternity so be it, non of my business. Yahweh owns his paradise not me nor my Father.

Let the Muslims drink Camel Urine, and look forward to having Sex in Allah's Heaven busy yourself too with Drinking and eating Jesus Blood and Flesh for your own communion and salvation.

Understand ye?

Funny? You all claim that Israeli prophets are Muslims and serve the same GOD as the Muslims but it is on record that all of them referred to GOD as YHVH but you Muslims claim his name is Allah. How YHVH morphed into Allah is a joke. Besides you all claim that Allah means GOD and hence Allah is not a name but a title and thus you Muslims are merely serving a GOD whose name you do not even know! Lol.

Muhammad was a false prophet, Jesus warned of fakes like him and even the Quran and the Hadiths will judge a lot of Muslims. Muslims do not need to be judged by the Bible, their very own Quran and Hadiths will spell their doom!

Your beloved Quran says:

Sura 99:44-46 And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And the certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta).

Just when you think Muhammad would have lived up to the expectations of a prophet, he failed woefully, exposed and disgraced by Jesus Christ. grin grin grin

Your Muhammad killed the Jewess' family in the battle of Khaibar and so foolishly ordered the same Jewess to prepare a lamb for him and his merry victorious warriors. I felt he should have been smart enough not to allow that to happen but when Jesus wants to expose and disgrace you you will do all manner of stupid things thinking you are on the right path.

The Jewess poisoned the lamb, hoping to see if Muhmmad was indeed a prophet because if he was he would have heard a recitation, as usual, from his Allah warning him of the poisoned food but instead he ate and even his warriors would not have eaten if they hadn't seen Muhammad eating. Na after your Muhammad and his companions don chop poison finish na im prophecy land grin grin grin Get the full gist in your very own Hadith (you should have the hadith, or don't you, Lol): Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Your Muhammad in the throes of death was noted to have said something very interesting:

Narrated Aisha: The prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison. Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Dude your prophet died in the exact manner in which the Quran stated that a false prophet will die. Yet you believe this prophet so much to want to go into the afterlife believing in what he said. Lol.

Some claim Islam is reasonable but I say Muslims are more reasonable that Islam they just have to wake up and see that they have been lied to all their life!
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by chakula: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Christians are always quick to make a foolish comment on a thread involving Islam.

Jesus was nailed on cross and killed by Christians. The most powerless God ever exist on the earth.

If they killed their God then who are the most terrorist in this earth?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2019
efficiencie:

Funny? You all claim that Israeli prophets are Muslims and serve the same GOD as the Muslims but it is on record that all of them referred to GOD as YHVH but you Muslims claim his name is Allah. How YHVH morphed into Allah is a joke. Besides you all claim that Allah means GOD and hence Allah is not a name but a title and thus you Muslims are merely serving a GOD whose name you do not even know! Lol.

Muhammad was a false prophet, Jesus warned of fakes like him and even the Quran and the Hadiths will judge a lot of Muslims. Muslims do not need to be judged by the Bible, their very own Quran and Hadiths will spell their doom!

Your beloved Quran says:

Sura 99:44-46 And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And the certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta).

Just when you think Muhammad would have lived up to the expectations of a prophet, he failed woefully, exposed and disgraced by Jesus Christ. grin grin grin

Your Muhammad killed the Jewess' family in the battle of Khaibar and so foolishly ordered the same Jewess to prepare a lamb for him and his merry victorious warriors. I felt he should have been smart enough not to allow that to happen but when Jesus wants to expose and disgrace you you will do all manner of stupid things thinking you are on the right path.

The Jewess poisoned the lamb, hoping to see if Muhmmad was indeed a prophet because if he was he would have heard a recitation, as usual, from his Allah warning him of the poisoned food but instead he ate and even his warriors would not have eaten if they hadn't seen Muhammad eating. Na after your Muhammad and his companions don chop poison finish na im prophecy land grin grin grin Get the full gist in your very own Hadith (you should have the hadith, or don't you, Lol): Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Your Muhammad in the throes of death was noted to have said something very interesting:

Narrated Aisha: The prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison. Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Dude your prophet died in the exact manner in which the Quran stated that a false prophet will die. Yet you believe this prophet so much to want to go into the afterlife believing in what he said. Lol.

Some claim Islam is reasonable but I say Muslims are more reasonable that Islam they just have to wake up and see that they have been lied to all their life!

Oga stop foaming in the mouth. When your Jesus was on the Cross, was it recorded that he was calling on YHWH or Yahweh? It was recorded that he was calling on Eloi Eloi or if you like Eli Eli... Does that sounds or look like YHWH OR Yahweh or Jehovah?

I thought I was chatting someone reasonable sef.

ISHMAEL: in that Name you can deduce the Name of God, but you guys have been thoroughly brainwashed that when you see the Truth you are just Dumb to realize it. ISHMAEL means "God Heard/God Will Hear In Hebrew. Properly articulating it should be IshmaELAH(Hebrew) and IsmaiLLAH (Arabic) each meaning the same thing. God Heard/God will Hear.

Did you see any YHWH or Jehovah in that?

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Quran 2:18.

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
efficiencie:

Dude I am happy that you came to the conclusion that virtually all persons in one way or the other have what others may refer to as superstition! While your scholars take the form of GOD seriously and claim that Allah, your GOD, is solid (samad) so also we Christians believe Jesus died for our sins and gave us authority to be sons. While to Muslims, the Christian beliefs are just plain hogwash and superstition so also a lot of your beliefs are also seen as hogwash and superstition.

Nevertheless I must say your hadiths are so amusing, they make a good read anytime someone needs to have a good laugh!

Oga Ade, SAMAD doesn't mean SOLID. Stop reading your Interpretation of Meanings to the Quran from all those Jew Sponsored sites. They are lost already and will drag you with them.

As-Samad is the One who furfills all of His creatures needs. He is independent, The self sufficient, in need of none of His creatures while All of His creatures need Him.

And Laugh all you want about the Hadiths, it is your business and not mine.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
efficiencie:

Your beloved Quran says:

And yours died as how? ReadDeuteronomy 21:22-23 KJV
[22] And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:
[23] His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Acts 5:29-31 KJV
[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
[30] The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
[31] Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Remember Calvary? cheesy wink undecided wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 / HAPPENING NOW: Many Rejoice As Late Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Burial Service / ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.