Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 (1865 Views)

No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by petra1(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Calculating the years from the beginning of creation. Its revealed There is a pattern in Gods plan every 2000 years . Just as matthew talk about the pattern after every 14 generation.

Matthew 1:17
So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

If you understand the pattern from the past to present ,you can understand the pattern from the present to the future the exact date of first advent of christ was predicted mysteriously in Daniel 9:26 but many scholars of the bible got hooked over the years. Listen the the teaching and see how the mystery is solved .

Daniel 9:26
 . . .After this period of 434 years, the Anointed One will be killed, his kingdom still unrealized . . . and a king will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple. They will be overwhelmed as with a flood, and war and its miseries are decreed from that time to the very end. .

Preaching starts 44 mins into the video . You may want to fast forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zNHlVj7Oo

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Wawelexy(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2020
See as dis one dey solve futher mathematics for bible matter...
No worry, u go soon enter physics...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Gombs(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2020
petra1:
Calculating the years from the beginning of creation. Its revealed There is a pattern in Gods plan every 2000 years . Just as matthew talk about the pattern after every 14 generation.

So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

If you understand the pattern from the past to present ,you can understand the pattern from the present to the future the exact date of first advent of christ was predicted mysteriously in Daniel 9:26 but many scholars of the bible got hooked over the years. Listen the the teaching and see how the mystery is solved .

. . .After this period of 434 years, the Anointed One will be killed, his kingdom still unrealized . . . and a king will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple. They will be overwhelmed as with a flood, and war and its miseries are decreed from that time to the very end. .

I was awe struck throughout the session. However sir, what dies this mean for the church today?
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by tripplephi: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2020
I love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome......HE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.... kai.... My father My Father.... the chariots of fireeeeeee.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Righteousness89(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2020
My Admonishment to all is to
Get Prepared!
Stay Prepared!
The Coming of JESUS is HERE!
Anytime ! Anymoment the Saints will be RAPTURED!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by div111(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Admonishment to all is to Get Prepared! Stay Prepared! The Coming of JESUS is HERE! Anytime ! Anymoment the Saints will be RAPTURED!!
pls explain what he taught I don't understand shit!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by CaptMarvel(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
div111:

lolz ok. He said Jesus is either coming in 2023, 2026 or 2030 grin

But I have a more sure timeline!
June 6th 7am 2032. wink smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Ken4Christ: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
CaptMarvel:
lolz ok. He said Jesus is either coming in 2023, 2026 or 2030 grin

But I have a more sure timeline!
June 6th 7am 2032. wink smiley

The greatest mystery is the mystery of the church which Daniel didn't see. Even our Lord Jesus didn't see it until after his resurrection. It is therefore difficult to predict actual dates because the church age which was a mystery to the old testament prophets must end first before the time line given by Daniel will resume.

Even after the end of the church age, certain events must take place before we can attempt to predict the second coming of Christ. Right now, it is impossible to predict the date of his second coming.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by blessedvisky(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

The greatest mystery is the mystery of the church which Daniel didn't see. Even our Lord Jesus didn't see it until after his resurrection. It is therefore difficult to predict actual dates because the church age which was a mystery to the old testament prophets must end first before the time line given by Daniel will resume.

Even after the end of the church age, certain events must take place before we can attempt to predict the second coming of Christ. Right now, it is impossible to predict the date of his second coming.
.. Jesus said 'on this rock, I'll build my church' after Peter affirmed he was Christ, Son of the Living God. And you say Jesus did not see it till after resurrection??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Image123(m): 1:07am On Oct 10, 2020
petra1:

Oga Jo, you no even quote the verse for neophytes like us, na wa oh. The colour of pastor Chris suit in the video is different from the one in the picture na, is it a different message?
Anyway, the verse is not new na. No new discovery here, it's in commentaries already.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by calculator123(m): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2020
This Jerry curl pastor should go and sidon
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by tobechi74: 3:27am On Oct 10, 2020
div111:

He doesn't understand too
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by tobechi74: 3:28am On Oct 10, 2020
If you want to be sane, do not try to understand old testament. It is old for a reason
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by tobechi74: 3:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Get Prepared!
Stay Prepared!

During the Covid 19 break, Pastor Chris explained how the world attempt to instill FEar on the people.

Your manner of evangelism follow same path. One should not live in fear because of uncertainty about aftertlife . Can't you preach Jesus core teaching of love of self, neighbor and enemies. If anyone follow this teaching, one need not panic in anticipation of rapture.
Join a group because you love what they offer not because you dread the consequences of not joining

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by div111(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:
He doesn't understand too
lollzzgrin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by petra1(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Image123:

Oga Jo, you no even quote the verse for neophytes like us, na wa oh. The colour of pastor Chris suit in the video is different from the one in the picture na, is it a different message?
Anyway, the verse is not new na. No new discovery here, it's in commentaries already.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Pls listen to it . The dates have not tally by many commentaries . Its a 5 day teaching.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Ken4Christ: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2020
blessedvisky:
.. Jesus said 'on this rock, I'll build my church' after Peter affirmed he was Christ, Son of the Living God. And you say Jesus did not see it till after resurrection??

The church he saw was that of the Jews. He didn't see the inclusion of the Gentiles. Even his preaching and teaching were restricted to the Jews only. His miracles were performed on the Jews only exception of the woman of Canaan who connected with her faith.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by orisa37: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
ODUDUWA IS NOT PART OF THIS GENERATION. YET HE IS A BOND OF OLODUMARE, THE SUPREME SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE. HE IS A NEPHILIM.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by orisa37: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Wawelexy:
See as dis one dey solve futher mathematics for bible matter...
No worry, u go soon enter physics...

ODUDUWA IS A COVENANT OF GENERATIONAL CALCULUS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by CaptMarvel(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

when he comes the spirit of truth, he shall reveal all things to you, all things which includes his second coming. The spirit of truth is the spirit of the Father who knows all things.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Ken4Christ: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2020
CaptMarvel:
when he comes the spirit of truth, he shall reveal all things to you, all things which includes his second coming. The spirit of truth is the spirit of the Father who knows all things.

And it has already been revealed to the initiated. But most people are still holding on to wrong teachings handed down to us by our church fathers.

All the prophecies of Daniel is interrupted by the church age. Until God is through with the Church, none of those prophecies will be fulfilled.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by sonmvayina(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2020
orisa37:
ODUDUWA IS NOT PART OF THIS GENERATION. YET HE IS A BOND OF OLODUMARE, THE SUPREME SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE. HE IS A NEPHILIM.

Soon you will say your ancestors where scavengers...who teach you to hate yourself Like this ?..
Tufia kwa
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by petra1(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

All the prophecies of Daniel is interrupted by the church age. Until God is through with the Church, none of those prophecies will be fulfilled.

Don't the church age have its own timeline?
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Bunk20: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Get Prepared!
Stay Prepared!
Short and simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by Ken4Christ: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
petra1:

Don't the church age have its own timeline?

The end of the church age has no time attached to it. The rapture of the church can happen anytime. Those left behind will go through the great tribulation which also doesn't have specific length of time. Don't confuse this with the three and a half years tribulation period the Jews will go through. They are years apart.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by orisa37: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

Soon you will say your ancestors where scavengers...who teach you to hate yourself Like this ?..
Tufia kwa

U are a TERRORIST.
Re: Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 by sonmvayina(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
orisa37:

U are a TERRORIST.

I will terrorize you ,until you start using your brain and stop taking the white mans bullshit at face value..

(1) (Reply)

Be Free To Question And Critically Analyze My Beliefs And Religion. / Are Christians Sun God Worshippers? / Anony, What Are Your Views On "New Atheism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.