Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Red Cap Movement Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Cap Movement Loading (2106 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Cap Movement Loading by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2019
grin

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Do they all have PVC? NO.

A lot of you think crowds mean votes.

PVC availability means votes.

Let me explain this simply.

INEC holds the data of everyone with PVC and the FG if they want, can have access to that info.

They know the voting demographics already and voting pattern and a simply insight Into this privileged information would reveal the winner even before votes are cast. grin

Same red cap movement that could not ensure Kwankwaso won at the PDP presidential convention and he lost woefully is that one red cap?

On the day of the convention even his red cap members were putting on Atiku T shirts and many voted for Atiku and not him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Binikingdowm: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2019
As I come with my red and red make them give me chance eh

2 Likes

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by IJOBA2: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

INEC holds the data of everyone with PVC and the FG if they want, can have access to that info.

They know the voting demographics already and voting pattern and a simply insight Into this privileged information would reveal the winner even before votes are cast. grin

Same red cap movement that could not ensure Kwankwaso won at the PDP presidential convention and he lost woefully is that one red cap?

On the day of the convention even his red cap members were putting on Atiku T shirts and many voted for Atiku and not him cheesy
IT SEEMS YOU ARE IN SIFIA PAIN BRUH grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Binikingdowm: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

oga it's not yet time to start wailing Na, just wait small before you start crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by baliyubla: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Let’s all watch as dullardeen postpones the election after Kano PDP rally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by naijapips02: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

see how clearly a youth of this Nation has laid out plans to rig his nation's election all for the support of a fulani herdsmen.

Uchu!.

5 Likes

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2019
IJOBA2:

I think you need to read my post again.

I am actually laughing at you guys.

Buhari is not threatened by kwankwaso and neither is ganduje.

Even ordinary shekarau is not threatened by kwankwaso. grin

Only you wailers seem excited over a kwankwaso whose own kwankwasiyya even on their Facebook page are quarrelling with each other with half saying they will vote for Buhari.

Many of you need to step outside nairaland for a day and know how statistics are achieved.

Kwankwaso from kano with all his kwankwasiyya has always lost in kano to buhari who is from Katsina and that is not going to change

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2019
naijapips02:

see how clearly a youth of this Nation has laid out plans to rig his nation's election all for the support of a fulani herdsmen.

Uchu!.

And your Anini of Adamawa Mr KleptocrAtiku is a medical doctor from Enugu
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by isht689: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2019
kJwa
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by IJOBA2: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I think you need to read my post again.

I am actually laughing at you guys.

Buhari is not threatened by kwankwaso and neither is ganduje.

Even ordinary shekarau is not threatened by kwankwaso. grin

Only you wailers seem excited over a kwankwaso whose own kwankwasiyya even on their Facebook page are quarrelling with each other with half saying they will vote for Buhari.

Many of you need to step outside nairaland for a day and know how statistics are achieved.

Kwankwaso from kano with all his kwankwasiyya has always lost in kano to buhari who is from Katsina and that is not going to change
YOU JUST CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE IN PAIN grin

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by GoldChest(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by SalamRushdie: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2019
Red Card for Buhari!!!!
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by isht689: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2019
Kwankwaso is only playing deceptive politics in kano state in reality his is not on ground if you're in doubt let me share more light, for example why did he withdrawn from his senatorial election having sensed his imminent defeat in the hands of his rival Malam Shakarau because he doesn't want history to repeat itself. Kwankwaso is only moving with a particular crowd in different locations those in doubt of my submission should wait as it remains 5days to go InshaAllah PMB reelection bid in kano state is unshakable!!!

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by deboysben(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Fire on first son

Zombies have been in sleepless night since yesterday
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2019
Even i sometimes use kwankwasiyya cap but i am not a fan of Atiku. A lot of people will be shocked after this election

2 Likes

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by deboysben(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

see your life

Fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by BuhariAdvocate: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Government should start arrest this red cap cultist movement.

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by ashacot: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2019
LOL. They think anyone can defeat PMB in kano. hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by AtikulatedNaija: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Empowerment scheme to employ 740,000 graduates across the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. FAILED
There is no distinct empowerment scheme for graduates across the country as promised by the APC. This promise should not be confused with the N-Power scheme targeted at building vocational and apprenticeship skills.The APC hate propaganda was targeted at the Igbos in order to rally support against GEJ in the west.
According to the educated illiterates in the West, Jonathan being Ijaw was still an Igbo for favoring Igbos in appointments.
The APC rejuvenated the natural hatred Yorubas hold against Igbos and channeled it towards Jonathan.
Every day in Afonja land they still gather to spew regurgitated hate rhetoric against Jonathan and Igbos despite the fact that Jonathan is no longer in power
They will continue like this for the next 3 generations handing down their hate on Jonathan to their grand children.
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Earthquake1: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Why are you crying?
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Born2Breed(f): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by ashacot: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by buhariguy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
IJOBA2:
have you recovered from you sifia pain .

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by buhariguy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Why are you crying?
have you finish crying ?

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by Afamed: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
The moment Kwankwaso went to ask for his balance from Atiku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by buhariguy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
deboysben:
see your life

Fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant
what happen? You have dissappear

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by buhariguy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:
Even i sometimes use kwankwasiyya cap but i am not a fan of Atiku. A lot of people will be shocked after this election
congrat ,
They are not only shock, they are doom for life .

1 Like

Re: Red Cap Movement Loading by deboysben(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
buhariguy:
what happen? You have dissappear
otondo!

I'm back you think am dead baa

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Captured Grilling Chicken, Cooking (photos) / Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting / UN Deputy Sec General Amina Mohammed in Fulani Traditional Atire,poses with cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.