Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting (2112 Views)

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Swagavillage(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abdulrasheed Maina, a former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reformed Taskforce Team, collapsed in the dock during the resumed hearing in his N2bn money laundering trial at the Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday morning, December 10.

Today's sitting was scheduled for the hearing of his no-case submission, following the close of the prosecution’s case with nine witnesses earlier on Wednesday, December 9.

His lawyer, Anayo Adibe, was briefing the judge, Justice Okon Abang, that his team had yet to receive the records of proceedings requested from the court’s registry when Maina suddenly slumped.

Here is a video of the moment Prison officials immediately rushed towards him to resuscitate him and get him proper medical care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HibwY5gC0fI

lalasticlala

Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by hypertension(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin

Money when u nor fit eat nor be money.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by princemillla(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
To make am for this Nigeria no hard at all

Join politics
Be good at licking some ogas shoes
Embezzle money
Abscond
If they arraign u

Just faint. That's the end of the case

1 Like

Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by longetivity(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
God will punish all of una, awon oloriburuku
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by brodalikeme(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeria comedy capital of the world. Fainting has become the cheapest way to stall investigations and courts processes.

Meanwhile, they were committing this offenses with all manner of boldness.

May God forgive Nigerians
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Whoube99(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
post=96935541:
Abdulrasheed Maina, a former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reformed Taskforce Team, collapsed in the dock during the resumed hearing in his N2bn money laundering trial at the Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday morning, December 10.

Today's sitting was scheduled for the hearing of his no-case submission, following the close of the prosecution’s case with nine witnesses earlier on Wednesday, December 9.

His lawyer, Anayo Adibe, was briefing the judge, Justice Okon Abang, that his team had yet to receive the records of proceedings requested from the court’s registry when Maina suddenly slumped.

Here is a video of the moment Prison officials immediately rushed towards him to resuscitate him and get him proper medical care.

lalasticlala
Why is he not dead straight up
His he better the dead people in whose pension money, he embezzled
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
What sort of insult is this to us as a nation! Every thieves now play with our judicial system.

How I wish I'm one kinda judge presiding over these Criminals case
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by lamentor78(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please let's take him back to Niger, the atmosphere here is not conducive for him
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Fahdiga1: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
What sort of insult is this to us as a nation!
Every thieves now play with our judicial system.

How I wish I'm one kinda judge presiding over these Criminals case
First time I'm agreeing with you on an issue simply because I'm an upright person and you are a corrupt fellow
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Fahdiga1: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
They should dash this man a good slap for his brain to reset
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by austine4real(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin grin

Normal drama

He should just vomit our yams
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Iyajelili(f): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
They are always fainting when it comes to court matters.
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Swagavillage(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Something must be wrong with our courts, I urge the federal government to set up an investigation and find a lasting solution to the incessant fainting by embattled directors during trials. grin grin
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Dreambeat: 12:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Shameless fraudster playing the same old script. The wicked shall never go unpunished. Oniranu!
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by ThatFairGuy1: 2:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
First time I'm agreeing with you on an issue simply because I'm an upright person and you are a corrupt fellow
Says an Ipob member cheesy
What's upright in constituting nuisance
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Yankee101: 3:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Stealing monies and fainting, I don't know which is easier
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by DoubleEngine007: 4:32am On Dec 11, 2020
And he didn't faint ,while he was embezzling the funds grin

Dramatic Poli-thief-cians...

Simple Mara
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by cassidy1996(m): 5:24am On Dec 11, 2020
am speechless
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020
The worst part is that Buhari did not made a single promise. It was Tinubu and Co that was seriously campaigning for him.

Buhari was even shocked when he heard that he promised to be paying unemployed youths admist others. Tinubu akpa amu
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Fool.

God will punish you in ten folds. All these drama is getting stake, he should know this.
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by femi4: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Low budget Pondei
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by F117nighthawk: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2020
With all the money wey this one chop, he still dey form fainting, Naija the theater of absurdity, the clown no form fainting when he escaped to Niger Republic oo. Criminal infested country called Nigeria
Re: Video Of Embattled Pension Chairman Maina Being Taken Out After Fainting by kunle75(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2020
post=96935541:

lalasticlala

After this episode and season, next is wheel chair or collarbone season.

Naija with drama and corruption and like 1&2

(1) (Reply)

Pls Disregard This Yet Another Fake News By IPOB Animals / Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium / What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.