Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) (50470 Views)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by EdidemOluomo: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
If by any chance you win this election Atiku,its a lesson that we nigerians are here and watching.
Meaning if you mess up we will vote you out.
Yes not bubu or Atiku is good,but we are tired of hunger and being broke.Guess it wont be a sin to try someone else.
We dey wait

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Atiku just burning jet fuel across Nigeria

Money he could have used to vacation in the Caribbean Islands

Those deceiving Atiku are the real devils we rebuke and they are his own very party members.

Just milking the guy of his easy earned loots and making him feel he stands a chance

I pity the poor guy!

Am sure they not making him see the real picture on ground and using social media to deceive.
see this animal spewing trash..the same fuel that buhari used when he defeated goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by idonhammer: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sarakicious looking fresh and handsome

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by jrusky(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
This man so presidential indeed honestly I now understand apc pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Almaiga: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
HighKing01:
Don't know his plan but I want biafria

Abeg go and sleep. Biafra is a pipe dream that can never become reality. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
kingsleyvictor:
see this animal spewing trash..the same fuel that buhari used when he defeated goodluck

Who is this pig oinking!

How dare you use an Almighty Buhari as reference. Do you have respect for elders at all?

Oh! 5%! Now I see a picture
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by sageer1706(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well at least Atiku will be remembered for coming second in 2019 election.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is he canvassing for kwankwasiyya or kano people, because I don't understand why he had to show up in that cap.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by ryloy: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gathering of looters

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
This man go cause trouble today

APC will switch off all gadgets
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by olabrad: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Those deceiving Atiku are the real devils we rebuke and they are his own very party members.

Just milking the guy of his easy earned loots and making him feel he stands a chance

I pity the poor guy!

Am sure they not making him see the real picture on ground and using social media to deceive.

Are you trying to say APC has perfected a fail safe plan to rig the election?
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who is this pig oinking!

How dare you use an Almighty Buhari as reference. Do you have respect for elders at all?

see this Godforsaken allen....no wonder your life remain stagnant as nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Innocent229(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
I love dis
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by suleyoung(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
I stay and live in kano

u can only say the kwakwasiyya Amana GROUP would deliver the state governership seat to PDP that is if dy can oo

but for the presidential seat even other parties dy put baba for their posters so forget it

who be ATIKU?
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by worworbabe: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku's handlers are the most foolish of all. Is that the traditional Kano attire? is Atiku campaigining to the generality of Kano indigenes or to the kwankwasiyya.

That's the same way Obi has been going to Lagos to campaign to the Ibos there and going to Abuja limiting himself to Ibo areas. Is this a campaign for Nigerians or for a select people.

All they know how to do well is loot.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by olabrad: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
ryloy:
Gathering of looters

Stop fooling yourself with this looter nonsense. There are also looters in APC. Ganduje is just one of them. In fact, most of the looters in PDP have crossed to the APC for protection. So, APC is the real gathering of looters.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by millhouse: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mmlanrehh:
#AtikuInKano over d yrs, kwankwasiya movement has been d largest in d entire North.The man @KwankwasoRM is loved in every corner of d north especially in Kano state. somedays I want to be loved by my own people Politics aside how can I achieve this
open your hands to giving (voluntary, not the one you expect to collect back )

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
millhouse:
open your hands to giving (voluntary, not the one you expect to collect back )

Noted

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Elin: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Very Simple grin grin grin If Only u can sleep in a grave yard alone for 14nights. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mmlanrehh:
#AtikuInKano over d yrs, kwankwasiya movement has been d largest in d entire North.The man @KwankwasoRM is loved in every corner of d north especially in Kano state. somedays I want to be loved by my own people Politics aside how can I achieve this
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by eLcastro(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I pity the poor guy!

why do zombies reason 1 way...half the money atiku spends on the campaign isn't he's....the FG through inec gives political parties fund with other NGO's....for instance the company I work with sponsors both apc & pdp for soft landing after elections.....am talking about a multi national oil firm......but what do zombies know

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by jchioma: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin

Welcome to the mother of all rallies.

Nigeria is Atikulated!

E don RED literally for zai baba and his zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Elin:

Very Simple grin grin grin If Only u can sleep in a grave yard alone for 14nights. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you think you have sense abi.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Elin:

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by martowskin1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
landmark86:
Atiku this time next week when Sai baba as being declared the winner

This is where most of us miss it, by 2022 we will know who won or who loss,

Is it atiku

Is it buhari

Or we the citizens....

We are thinking this is a football match but our eyes go clear few years from now

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Elin: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
tongue tongue tongue

Goat na Goat!

AllenSpencer:

Who is this pig oinking!

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Toosure70: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
APC and PDP are the same.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Keziehenry:
welcome our incoming president

President of Akpu and Ofesala Republic
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Elin: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sorry Sir My Brain is being power by Battery!
grin grin grin grin

Mmlanrehh:

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Clvot: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
gentlegenius:
Atiku is not yet a president, yet he looks more presidential than buhari.

I hate to call him presidential candidate.
I can't wait to start calling him president elect.

Someone should pls send Atiku's phone number to buhari... Because the dullard will surely need that number in about 7 days time.
grin
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by whiteeyes: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
abeg my peepu, who carry prestige pass wey you fit proudly tell the world say na your presido?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.