Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) (50580 Views)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by buhariguy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
The jobless idiotic pigs are hoping that thief atiku will divide northern vote,
They don't know kwakwasiya hate corrupt people like thief atiku and thief obi .
AllenSpencer:
Atiku just burning jet fuel across Nigeria

Money he could have used to vacation in the Caribbean Islands

Those deceiving Atiku are the real devils we rebuke and they are his own very party members.

Just milking the guy of his easy earned loots and making him feel he stands a chance

I pity the poor guy!

Am sure they not making him see the real picture on ground and using social media to deceive.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Yemikola(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
GOD BLESS ATIKUOBI MR JOBSSSSSSSS.....
Prove to me you are not gullible for believing Atiku hook, line and sinker. Who told you the guyman will fulfill any of these promises? If you are not part of the scam, you are a big FUUUL. Ready to be used & dumped.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by dapillar: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pavarottii:
Presidential...
Unlike the so call national leader of APC who was on overdose of cocaine yesterday at Lagos rally ... Dancing anyhow. Very low carriage of himself. Den he Said a lot of rubbish also...

I finally believed that he is a junkie....

LOL grin
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Warning!!!

APC beware of people on red cap,they may likely give you heart attack.. As the saying goes,Atiku is likely to trash Buhari in Kano.
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by eLcastro(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who asked for your biography?
u......am school you till you learn
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by Timatayo1: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is Nigeria president hansome.integent competent. Healthy. Presentable. Educated. Filted.strong and reliable not like that begot. Illiterate. Brainless. Nepotism tribalism. Lifeless. Unpresentable human being

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by whiteeyes: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
yrex01:
u wey never travel pass ur village b4,which world r u now referring to? Abi u mean ur village pipu?
yes, I gree naim make I sabi my village people well. Bmb be like person wey just comot the village dey find road....the man looks lost just admit and letsgetnigeriaworkingagain
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by banio: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Me and my households are fully Aticulated
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by banio: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timatayo1:
This is Nigeria president hansome.integent competent. Healthy. Presentable. Educated. Filted.strong and reliable not like that begot. Illiterate. Brainless. Nepotism tribalism. Lifeless. Unpresentable human being

Correct
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by lielbree: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
onez:
God bless the unifier. It's well with Nigerians
Wazobia man. Truly the unifier
Re: Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) by fri531: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fixed match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.