Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 (7339 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nothing like kwankwaso factor. Buhar has been winning kano since 2003 election. Atiku will be shocked walahi.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by sirfemoz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Obviously, the OP is new to Nigerian politics or he's deluded. Cos I don't understand the basis of creating this thread. So, Atiku should reference 2015 Pictures and don't campaign or what? Mind you, both are from the same region and both commands a lot of followers.

You should tell APC to focus on getting votes from the SE/SS cos both Atiku and Buhari will definitely divide votes in the north.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Naijiant: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you think crowds at rallies = votes, you don't know anything about Naija politics. https://www.naijiant.com/articles/2019-nigeria-selection-our-crowds-are-bigger-than-yours/
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Ojoji(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
PreciousJuice:
The truth remains 60% of people attending rallies are not eligible voters and 50% of social media commenters have no PVC,
So I say let's all (eligible voters with PVC) meet at the polls on Saturday, judging who wins election by crowd attending rallies is nothing but inconsequential!
All these indexes favoured Buhari in 2015, for him to lose grip of social media means he has lost grip of undecided voters like me.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by maestroferdi: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Even Kwankwaso will be laughing at you now grin grin grin where was he, when Shekarau defeated him because of Buhari?
lol...

We can see through your laughable bravado...

Your are scared stiff...
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Hmmm... The tides have turned this time around. You don't know the power of Kwankwaso in that state.

Then Kwakwaso was with the dullard in chief, but now ... I believe you know what's up. Besides, Atiku is a Northerner.

Buhari can't get the number of votes he got in 2015 this year.
Atiku may win Kano

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by ionsman: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Hmmm... The tides have turned this time around. You don't know the power of Kwankwaso in that state.

Then Kwakwaso was with the dullard in chief, but now ... I believe you know what's up. Besides, Atiku is a Northerner.

The power of Kwankwaso bla bla bla but Shekarau defeated him whilst he was an incumbent governor. All these small children sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
ionsman:

The power of Kwankwaso bla bla bla but Shekarau defeated him whilst he was an incumbent governor. All these small children sef.
Shut up. The same Shekarau that couldn't even deliver 30% of votes for PDP last general election. All these kids sef
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by abokikhalifa: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:

We shall tell in 6 days time man
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by banio: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Atiku is a goal.

Thief-nubu and failhari die die die

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Indispensable85(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Going through comments here just makes me conclude that there are too many kids here who know nothing about national politics and have refused to learn.
Let's speak to some facts,nobody born of a woman can defeat buhari in kano,you can only try to get some votes as much as you can.
Some argue about kwankwaso and shekarau,the truth is none of them is a factor in kano.Anyone of them that finds himself on the same side with buhari is nothing but complementary.
Buhari defeated yaradua a fellow northerner in kano with kwankwaso as pdp governor.The same buhari defeated pdp in kano with shekarau in pdp.All these as an opposition candidate for that matter.
So the factor is Buhari and not kwankwaso or shekarau.
Some people talked about structure, buhari does not need structure to win kano,he's done that with different little known parties at different times ,like CPC,APP,ANPP.
Buhari formed CPC six months to election and still got 1.6million votes in kano.
Finally,if you're one of the ignorant Thomas here,you can wait for Saturday to confirm it yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by bender79: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
As far as I'm concerned this is all razzmatazz on Saturday they men will be separated from they boys. All this noise is because there are more social media supporters of pdp however, let us wait till Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

At the end of the day, He scored less than 15% of the votes. grin

May God bless you for this Ngene for this. Gej gathered a massive crowd even in Borno. They will be very confused by the timw results start rolling in.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Oga remember how your last prophesies endedcheesy

I hope you wont leave nairaland again after this year
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by socialmediaman: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Even Kwankwaso will be laughing at you now grin grin grin where was he, when Shekarau defeated him because of Buhari?

You could as well ask Buhari where he was when Yar’Adua defeated him in his own home Katsina state

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Simetimes i wonder who they overrate most among kwankwaso, Tambuwal and saraki
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by focus7: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
dvdwed:
Keep consoling yourself, Buhari knows 500k votes in Kano would be a miracle.

Do you care to place a bet on this?
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Shut up. The same Shekarau that couldn't even deliver 30% of votes for PDP last general election. All these kids sef

That shows the power of Buhari.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Oga remember how your last prophesies endedcheesy

I hope you wont leave nairaland again after this year

Did i ever leave NL?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Did i ever leave NL?
You stopped commenting for a long time unlike in 2015.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Daniel058(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

remember that GEJ was the president then, so they came to see their president. U should ve uploaded PMB pics
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Carmal90(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes he couldn't because of Buhari is a phenomenal in Kano.... grin grin
Agreed, why didn't he win governor for PDP then?abi na buhari again?
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by ivandragon: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
GEJ never really had the support of the North at the time.

furthermore, GEJ relied on structures that had loyalty only to their parochial interests...

that said, the key issue is that atiku does not need to win in places like Kano, Jigawa & Kaduna...

he just needs to whittle down pmb's votes & have a better showing than GEJ did in 2015.

recall that GEJ lost with about 2.5m votes, that is a close margin for a presidential election...

so all things being equal viz-a-viz the 2015 vote pattern, atiku can expect to get an average of 500k votes each from Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Borno, Adamawa, Sokoto & Katsina... strongholds of PMB, that is 3.5m votes that GEJ never had & minus 3.5m less for PMB...

mind you, PMB has lost more supporters than PDP over time. so if say there are 12m new voters to the 28m in 2015, PMB can expect about 40% apprx (5m)to atiku's 60% (7m)...

in a free election, atiku wins with a margin of about 4m votes...

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Carmal90(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Remind me, where Kwankwaso was in 2003, 2007? grin grin grin

He lost the 2003 election,2007 didn't contest election..
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Timatayo1: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Apc and Propaganda that is Jonathan this time you go hear am this Atiku this kwankwaso not Jonathan receive senses Mr Man all we know is that Buhari' must go Power must change hand
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Ayobami7(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by artofseduction: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

More reasons u should b scared.

People always troop out to See the President.

Just to lay their eyes on the President of Nigeria.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they support him.

The same cannot b said by Atiku campaign

Unless you re coming to support him.

U hv no need to attend his campaign.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You stopped commenting for a long time unlike in 2015.
Bro, go back and check, i commented for a long time after 2015, I stopped sometimes around 2016 due to some pressing issues... No time o.
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by ionsman: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Shay Kwankwaso finally delivered? Mugu
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by zlantanfan: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Lol, the way these people actually boast.

Serial loosers
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by Vivuch: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2019
SeverusSnape:

how market?? Even Kwankwasiya lost his senatorial seat grin grin grin
Re: Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 by APCsupporter: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2019
naijapips02:

grin grin Going by recent developments, this looks more like a Buhari rally picture than anything.

The Kwankwaiya movement is a cult. With Kwankwaso, PDP has got kano on lockdown.

Zombies already coming up with excuses. They shall cry today.

How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: Celebrate Our Armed Forces With Pride / Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP / See The New Format Sanwo Olu Adopted To Appease Igbo Tribe In Lagos State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.