Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano (74267 Views)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Result on election day:
APC:1,903,999
PDP: 215,779

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

349 Likes 35 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by sweerychick(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2023
True talk

265 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium...

The road to the stadium was blocked .by kano people in their millions ..

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million of Nigerians as If he was there campaigning

Who has ever done that amongst the southern politicians . ...except tinubu

251 Likes 37 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up.to tinubu own
Tinubu Will be 3rd in Kano, bookmark this.
It's kwankwaso, Atiku and then Tinubu.

Forget a those crowds in his rally, they don't always translate to votes on election day.

449 Likes 34 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu Will be 3rd in Kano, bookmark this.
It's kwankwaso, Atiku and then Tinubu.

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium ...

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by DWJOBScom(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Very true �
We have crowd merchants and they always deliver

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2023
They mightnot even be paid.
Most of them are jobless and hungry and see such events as opportunities to get something for themselves.
I was once in a northern town for an NCC event and you need to see how these women, and children stormed the hall when they heard music playing from the town hall.
They probably thought we had something to offer.

326 Likes 23 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu own started from road not stadium
you are still living under the illusions.

This election needs to come fast. Can you place a bet with me that Tinubu will win Kano?

Lers do it. Are you in. Kwankwaso will win kano convincingly, you wanna bet?

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

This election needs to come fast. Can you place a bet with me that Tinubu will win Kano?

I am not a gambler

O boy ...stop fooling urself. ..salute tinubu

From the road to the stadium everywhere was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by wordbank(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own..

The road to the stadium was blocked ...by 2 million people
No... the crowd started from lagos down to kano stadium
Urchin

269 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

From the road to the stadium was blocked by kano people in their millions
Then place a bet na, put your money where you mouth is.

Tinubu will be 3rd in kano.
E sure die

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by wordbank(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
They mightnot even be paid.
Most of them are jobless and hungry and see such events as opportunities to get something for themselves.
I was once in a northern town for an NCC event and you need to see how these women, and children stormed the hall when they heard music playing from the town hall.
They probably thought we had something to offer.
Any body who hasn't experience events like this in the north will think the crowd is normal. Some don't even know why they are there.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

From the road to the stadium was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..
lol, yes. They even started from Lagos Airport

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by DMerciful(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2023
They were there for the money...they don't love Tinubu. Even SW dont love Tinubu
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million Nigerians

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Bontafa: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023
So far say kwankwaso my man dey Contest Tinubu Bola the sniffer can fvck off same with he Dubai bumshot master .

I go only Begin hide face if kwankwasiya step down o .

But for now ..the Lord is working

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
DMerciful:
They were there for the money...they don't love Tinubu. Even SW dont love Tinubu

Continue fooling urself

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by DMerciful(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2023
You know it's true, you have no response hence deflecting with insult
oyin44:

Continue fooling urself

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2023
DMerciful:
You know it's true, you have no response hence deflecting with insult

Being an obedient is a failure

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Kingspin(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Which also include rigging

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by faceland: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Kano that was heavily controlled by Kwokwanso and the opposition (from the Emir down)...

Clearly it is their trademark to get crowd.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by silibaba: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

they all(Kano residents) troop out coz they thought he will be coming with 50 bullion vans. They were disappointed aftermath.

Go take a look at their faces grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by PussyMiners: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Osu losers on the prowl grin cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by techWriter3: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Very true � We do crowd stores and they always deliver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by duro4chang(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Fear dey catch them small small.They saw Kano's crowd and became jittery. Jigawa is coming. Maiduguri,kebbi etc are baba

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Kasdat5(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

How old were you when GEJ campaigned in Kano 2015 ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Kasdat5 post=119766270][/quote]

not only hit the stadium. .hit the fence ni

Get out of my mention ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Tochj(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

Tinubu will win Kano when kwankwaso and Atiku is on ballot?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Kasdat5(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

not only hit the stadium. .hit the fence ni

Get out of my mention ...

I asked a simple qus .. & on NL it's an open market

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Workch: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Tochj:

Tinubu will win Kano when kwankwaso and Atiku is on ballot?
That's like a miracle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by TheChameleon: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:
APC:1,903,999
PDP: 215,779

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

E pain the Okoro grin grin

Una go cry blood by February 27/28

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Gwan2(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Permit me to disgress and strike like a thunder. To all the moderators responsible for this.

Today is Friday, aside forcing people willing to comment on any Islamic post to swear their allegiance to the prophet, everyone can clearly see to some extend normal or atleast decent topics posted by the Mods, pointing towards the tenets of Islam on front page..Today's topics posted are, "Daily Quaran Challenge", "Do you envy people, see how to deal with it", Decent topics etc....No topic posted that will bring ridicule to Islam or question the authenticity of Islam especially on a Friday which is revered by moslems. Do you mean there is no controversial topic or sexual arousing topics in the moslem world to be posted on Fridays. I go send you many atrocities of suppose Alfas and clerics if you want.

On the other hand, on a Sunday, aside giving unrestricted access to every tom, dick and Harry to post rubbish on a Christian page....see topics the idi.otic moderators post, topics like,
"Is wearing G-String to the church a sin"?, "Is having sex in the morning before heading to the church okay"?, "Can I have doggy with my wife as a christian"?, "is it biblical for Pastors to give head"?, "I hate going to Church" and similar topics etc

Una don see one religion finish naa.....Make una continue dey play. Mind you, I am not sanctimonious, just seeing through the pretence in this platform

Anyway, back to the topic......Na all of us go hear am...Go vote anything you want

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Reporting34(f): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
APC and tiefnubu don't have to campaign again rather than to be now seeking for a forgiveness from nigerian people's for the calamities president they foisted on us

Just imagine tinubu want to rescue Nigeria from the same party and the calamities president he openly said he brings, is that not a stupidity, obidatti is certain right now

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.