Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos (2211 Views)

Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by SleekGist: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Singer, Davido is apparently still smitten by the beauty of his fiancee, Chioma as he has taken to social media to alert her about his readiness to pop in another baby because her sexiness is irresistible. SleekGist reports.

It all started after Chioma shared new stunning photos on IG and her fiance who could not help but gush over her beauty, went under her comment section to say;

"U so sexy I’m gettin U pregnant again.... I love u my dear wife ... who ever near u nah 6 FT!!"

Click to see post and more sexy photos
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-am-getting-you-pregnant-again-davido-alerts-fiancee-chioma-as-she-shares-new-irresistible-photos/

Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Js22621: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Peruzzi must come and confirm this statement!

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by kenzosky: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Romantic obsession can take you down a dark road to becoming someone you don’t recognize.
Davido is slowly becoming a JACK AS. S.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Onyi22:
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend

the simple answer is: when you get the milk for free, why would you buy the cow na?!
just replying for a friend...

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by chatinent: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
He keeps using her.
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Armaggedon: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
when the time comes you'll see you're nothing more than a sperm donor for her family.
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who cares?

Anyway, as for Chelsea FC, it will surely END IN TEARS grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Bonebreaker(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
We don hear
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Aammee77: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Baby Mama! grin
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by itsme01: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Baby mama things
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Itsme0I: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Baby mama things
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by hammerU: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
IGBOS DONT HAVE UGLY GIRLS.

I AM YET TO MEET AN UGLY IGBO GIRL, IF THEIR IS ANY.

IGBO AMAKA
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Money is good sha.

Davido keeps disrespecting this babe and she is still with him.

Guys out there hustle oooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
David tread with caution.
Re: "I'm Getting You Pregnant Again"- Davido Tells Chioma As She Stuns In New Photos by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beautiful. Isn't that make up a little bit much?

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun / Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Turns 70 / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Moves On With Tiktok Girl Half His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.