Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56679 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by NuCypher: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2023
According to information just making the news, it appears Seychelles just placed a ban on Nigerian passport holders for holiday purposes. Many travel blogs reporting this now.

Source 1
Source 2

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by pyyxxaro: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2023
This must be a Joke

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Mindlog: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Sad.

5 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by LeoDeKing: 5:19am On Jul 09, 2023
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Mrfixiit: 5:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

359 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by AfonjaScud: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

Developers have shown their true volours in the country again as they always do.
The sadeasts

491 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Lungdick: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria dun cast. Seychelles Lol.

56 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Bilingualism: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2023
My compatriots has gone to Seychelles to go and show themselves. When will my brothers and sisters change. Odiagwu

254 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Bilingualism: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Stop apportioning blame on our president. Did you see him there?

224 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Mrfixiit: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2023
Bilingualism:

Stop apportioning blame on our president. Did you see him there?
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them

313 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Karleb(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them

I wonder why we don't think these things have consequences. grin

Imagine if you want to check-in in a hotel and you hear the manager of the hotel kidnap people occasionally. Dey play! grin grin

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ruggedtimi(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Seychelles ain't ordinary, top tourist destination in africa

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Neddstark: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2023
There was a time when Singapore was visa free to every country untill they had a surge in crimes from Nigerians and they had to restrict us. Now Seychelles, a perfect holiday destination has chosen to do the same.
Let us keep encouraging crime and corruption. The only countries that will accept us will be those who need us to labour as slaves.

283 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2023
May APC and their supporters never go unpunished!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Flets: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2023
Let’s continue playing ethnoreligious politics and deceiving ourselves. The world ain’t waiting, Nigerians are a thoroughly damaged people gloating in hypocrisy

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by dadabashua1(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Continue pushing the drugs make una continue,time shall tell.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Honestly Nigerians are very bad people. Sometimes we need to look inward. It's not that they hate us everytime but why always Nigerians. In west Africa, only the Nigerian passport can't travel to Singapore visa free.

193 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by BigDawsNet: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2023
If this news is tru... then he Don bii for Nigerian Passport strength bii dat..

Government wicked oh but some citizens self na something else...

How u go take carry hard drugs enter another person country and you want them to open dia border?.. no silly way!

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Does having citizens that sell drugs and get involved in cultist activities in foreign countries also come with many consequences?

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly Nigerians are very bad people. Sometimes we need to look inward. It's not that they hate us everytime but why always Nigerians. In west Africa, only the Nigerian passport can't travel to Singapore visa free.

We are so quick to throw blames to the government and to other tribes. No one wants to look at this objectively.

Is it the government that's involved in cult activities in SA?

Is it the government that scams thousands of people abroad.....? And some of these scams lead to self harm and death!

Is it the government that smuggles drugs to other countries?

Is it the government that violates simple visa conditions?

In fact, who constitutes this government? Americans? Jamaicans? Oh! Our government is also made up of Nigerians!

Who voted/rigged them in? Nigerians!

Who defends them when they misbehave? Nigerians!

We are just funny. Stupidly funny, in fact.

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2023
TONYE001:

We are so quick to throw blames to the government and to other tribes. No one wants to look at this objectively.

Is it the government that's involves in cult activities in SA?

Is it the government that scams thousands of people abroad.....? And some of these scams lead to self harm and death!

Is it the government that smuggles drugs to other countries?

Is it the government that violates simple visa conditions?

In fact, who constitutes this government? Americans? Jamaicans? Oh! Our government is also made up of Nigerians!

Who voted/rigged them in? Nigerians!

Who defends them when they misbehave? Nigerians!

We are just funny. Stupidly funny, in fact.

That's why I said Nigeria is irredeemable. The foundation of the country Is too bad. Our value systems are completely eroded. Our west African neighbors will ban Nigerians if they could. Everywhere Nigerians go they commit crimes. If it's not cultism, it's fraud. If it's not fraud, it's drug trafficking and armed robbery. Nigerians are the single reason why more than 20 African countries were banned from the UAE. We steal, we lie, we vote for dumb leaders. Help Incompetent fools to rig elections. Nigeria is rotten from bottom to top and top to bottom

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That's why I said Nigeria is irredeemable. The foundation of the country Is too bad. Our value systems are completely eroded. Our west African neighbors will ban Nigerians if they could. Everywhere Nigerians go they commit crimes. If it's not cultism, it's fraud. If it's not fraud, it's drug trafficking and armed robbery. Nigerians are the single reason why more than 20 African countries were banned from the UAE. We steal, we lie, we vote for dumb leaders. Help Incompetent fools to rig elections. Nigeria is rotten from bottom to top and top to bottom

UAE ban was so bad that someone with a UK resident permit was not allowed into the country. Like the person wasn't allowed at all. I don't think I would even try the country sef.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2023
Regex:

UAE ban was so bad that someone with a UK resident permit was not allowed into the country. Like the person wasn't allowed at all. I don't think I would even try the country sef.

Bros it was crazy all because some baboon fools went to do dorime grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MN07: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Are you just realizing this?

They are the worst human beings on earth and yet they try to deceive and cover themselves under religion.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by virginchaser(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Death penalty should be introduced to drugs and cultists within and outside Nigeria.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Diego35M: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2023
NuCypher:
According to information just making the news, it appears Seychelles just placed a ban on Nigerian passport holders for holiday purposes. Many travel blogs reporting this now.

Source 1
Source 2

It's for holidays only, so business & others can go in, why they did this because Nigerians can easily go in there for holiday then go on a hideout for life, Nigeria has now become too toxic for everyone including the other Africans whom they claim giant upon, #DisasterAPC

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by fawaz050(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2023
odiegwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2023
One by one. They will keep banning us. The people doing crime and drugs in those countries should be executed publicly and hanged . Then their bodies fed to hungry zoo animals

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by plat0: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

It's for holidays only, so business & others can go in, why they did this because Nigerians can easily go in there for holiday then go on a hideout for life, Nigeria has now become too toxic for everyone including the other Africans whom they claim giant upon, #DisasterAPC
I'm not a supporter of APC but did APC instruct Nigerians to peddle drugs? I don't understand why you guys bring politics into everything. Ordinary Nigerians are opportunist regardless of their political or religious affiliation.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ezmans: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Developers have shown their true volours in the country again as they always do.
The sadeasts
international criminals like husshpupy, monpha, Woodberry,b naira are easterners? Lazy criminals

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros it was crazy all because some baboon fools went to do dorime grin grin grin

Look at yesterday, I was seeing clips and videos of people celebrating something they do not know the origin. You know Nigerians are really foolish oh honestly.

7 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Diego35M: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2023
plat0:
I'm not a supporter of APC but did APC instruct Nigerians to peddle drugs? I don't understand why you guys bring politics into everything. Ordinary Nigerians are opportunist regardless of their political or religious affiliation.
What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.